Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anna from House of Divine  (Read 425 times)

John2K

This review will be quite short, as I do not want to waste my time or your time.

Avoid at all cost, I would need 8 pints to do it willingly.

In a nutshell this is the ultimate example of what can be achieved with photoshop. At HOD (or elsewhere) when you do not see the face, this is always a warning, could be that the girl does not want to be recognized or could be that she is not beautiful. This girl is stated as 30+, but this is a 45+ at the very least. Not sure what she did to her face, but I was not attracted, and this was way off from the pics. I had seen a review mentioning that she had a belly, but I did not expect the 5-6 months pregnancy look.

So given the above (and I am too polite to walk away unfortunately), I did not have sex, just hj and owo. She is obviously experienced and knows how to perform, but this was one of the most outrageous misrepresentation at HOD. Never again.

External Link/Members Only

Offline iq129

This review will be quite short, as I do not want to waste my time or your time.

Avoid at all cost, I would need 8 pints to do it willingly.

In a nutshell this is the ultimate example of what can be achieved with photoshop. At HOD (or elsewhere) when you do not see the face, this is always a warning, could be that the girl does not want to be recognized or could be that she is not beautiful. This girl is stated as 30+, but this is a 45+ at the very least. Not sure what she did to her face, but I was not attracted, and this was way off from the pics. I had seen a review mentioning that she had a belly, but I did not expect the 5-6 months pregnancy look.

So given the above (and I am too polite to walk away unfortunately), I did not have sex, just hj and owo. She is obviously experienced and knows how to perform, but this was one of the most outrageous misrepresentation at HOD. Never again.

External Link/Members Only

Superb review! Each and every word of your review is spot on. Mine was a negative review of her too on similar grounds.

By the way your words “In a nutshell this is the ultimate example of what can be achieved with photoshop” are the best I have come across. Fantastic use of words! Just brilliant.

Offline Notpastit

Pity, had her down as a possible candidate for a return to HOD after abt 3 yrs absence since previous visits, having seen her recently posted  new pics on HOD site

She looks fit in those, could be any age between 30-40 but if as you say doesn't look like that any more pres. they were taken a while ago?

Would have entertained if anything like pics but maybe not, several other potentials on my withering to do list!