Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bareback druggy  (Read 1985 times)

Nathan88

External Link/Members Only

Found this delight. I'm not in to drugs, so I'm bot certain but the items in the background look like drug paraphernalia. Offering bareback and an hour for £75.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline puntingpumping1920

Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Nathan88

Because isn't that the point in this site? If she's on adult work in 3 months with photo shopped pictures and not telling people she was offering bareback, don't you think people should be able to look her up to find out? No? No? Oooook.  :lol:

Offline Link7

I see long rizla, tobacco and a drugs baggy - so she smokes weed. An aerosol can also, which she is no doubt inhaling from. Can't make out the rest.

But you only need to take one look to see she's not right. Who books these girls? I dread to think.

Because isn't that the point in this site? If she's on adult work in 3 months with photo shopped pictures and not telling people she was offering bareback, don't you think people should be able to look her up to find out? No? No? Oooook.  :lol:

She openly advertises that she offers bareback in her like section.

Whether she does drugs or not, someone that offers bareback to random strangers off the street for the right price has a few loose screws loose.

Nathan88

Ooooh i see, you didn't read what I wrote.. I'll repeat:

'If she's on adult work in 3 months with photo shopped pictures and not telling people she was offering bareback'

Every girl I find I look her up on here. I look at old reviews. Sometimes they even have pictures. That's what it's for. So for if in a few months time she's got photo shopped pictures making her look human, people can look her up and know what she's been up to. Clearly you're a bit bored so have decided to get weird about a post that was perfectly legitimate and reasonable. But whatever, have a nice day.  :D :lol:

Online scutty brown

Among other things on her desk are a crowbar and what looks like a small tyre lever.
Is she into breaking and entry?

Offline stampjones

Why do you care to reply?
Why do you care to reply to his reply ;)

Why do you care to reply?

Because his a punter. 

If I asked a question on this forum, hopefully other punters will take time out their day to answer.

Offline grandaddybadman

That is what happens when life really its a "strong independent" woman hard.
Banned reason: Troll, "inshallah" WTF.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline peter purves

External Link/Members Only

Found this delight. I'm not in to drugs, so I'm bot certain but the items in the background look like drug paraphernalia. Offering bareback and an hour for £75.

Hidden Image/Members Only

If a picture paints a thousand words  :(
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Questlove

Looks like a crackhead-seasoned at that
Also looks like a crack pipe in the background

Offline pewpewpew

Every girl I find I look her up on here. I look at old reviews. Sometimes they even have pictures. That's what it's for. So for if in a few months time she's got photo shopped pictures making her look human, people can look her up and know what she's been up to.
totally agree and I do the same.