Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: STAR Natalia - Batley  (Read 2005 times)

74 review(s) for starnatalia (71 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Night-Owl

External Link/Members Only

I'm a little late with this one as this punt was at the back end of last year.

Price & Services:

£100 paid, Reverse OWO, CIM, Anal, Vag, Titwank and a monster sloppy JB

Verdict:
A proper assault on my cock and balls that left me empty - a repeat visit will be a must.

Venue:

A terrace house in Dewsbury / Batley . Note that it's very much residential and I was clocked both on my way in and coming out with a few knowing looks.

Girl:

Size 16 but suits her - though would be better a bit smaller. Tanned and very well presented. Some pussy hair but limited and tasteful levels of makeup. Yes, she looks 40 and is a bigger girl but her service and was phenomenal.

Action:

Enough has been said about her already. Found the house with ease, suspect previous punter was there as I saw him pull the hood up and dive into a car at speed.

5mins or so go by an I'm invited in. Usual behind the door thing and Natalia is wearing a red number which was pretty hot. I was thinking she was a bit bigger than expected but I was her for the well reviewed service.

Girl clearly has a routine that works for a "walk up" type booking without any major requests.

Upstairs to a clean warm room and it was an immediate get on the bed and an absolute onslaught on my cock with hands, spit, tits and her mouth.

This lasted about 10 mins or so before she told me to fuck her. She bent over the bed and I hammered away, before swapping back to some more owo both ways.

She offered anal so I decide to partake and that was the highlight. Was encouraged to go nice and deep and got very much close.

I decided I wanted to finish in her mouth, off with the condom and she locked onto my cock. She sucked every drop like an absolute machine then carried on for a little after, before letting it out of her mouth, down onto my cock which she then used as lube to wank me to death for a good minute after nutting.

This was an orgasm after nut that I've rarely achieved and had I not just cum so heavily, id have blasted more on her face there and then. Brilliant.

Onto a shower in the next room, big enough for both of us. Fresh towel and a little snog on the way out.

No neighbour issues though they are all very much aware of what she does I'm told.

10/10 and have returned three times since.

Online WARSZAWA16