Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alana Amor - Ripponden  (Read 8574 times)

75 review(s) for Alana Amor (68 positive, 5 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline Richthescouser

After spending a bit of time in Leeds and struggling to meet anyone that took my fancy I decided to finally visit Alana.  She's been tempting for ages for obvious reasons but it's a fair trek for me normally.

Paid £100 for 30 minutes which is more than I normally pay.  I also normally go for girls in their early 20's, a personal preference but I fancied the fun that Alana seems to enjoy.  Met up with easy directions, let in and offered a cold bottle of water.  Got into some proper deep DFK before lots of oral on me.  My god Alana is easy to make cum and she does make a lot of mess when she does - she clearly really enjoys what she's doing so good luck to her and her amazing squirting ability!  I came in her mouth, had a shower and left with slightly trembling knees.  I can't imagine I'd survive a PSE hour with her!

Looks wise, her pics and movies give a good idea and her age seemed believable from AW. 

Would I return?  Most likely not.  I had great fun but I prefer girls in their early 20s.  Not something to mark Alana down for of course since it was obvious from the pictures and videos what I was getting in advance.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline GingerNuts

So it can be added to the thread title, where did the meeting take place please?

Offline Richthescouser

So it can be added to the thread title, where did the meeting take place please?

Ripponden

Offline Hornylad

Did you like her tits pal or were they the reason why you wouldnt return? :D

Offline wolfiesmith69

74 reviews must be doing something right-Shame she is so far away !!!
Banned reason: Blatant tout, posting multiple reviews and starting a thread to advertise his reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Richthescouser

Did you like her tits pal or were they the reason why you wouldnt return? :D

They weren’t as pert as on the girls I normally see, but certainly not unappealing :-)

Offline Tongue in Cheeks

Fancied tapping this one a few times but it’s just way too far to travel.

I am sure it would be worth it it it’s a 3 hour trip all in all and that’s a long time.

Offline Richthescouser

Fancied tapping this one a few times but it’s just way too far to travel.

I am sure it would be worth it it it’s a 3 hour trip all in all and that’s a long time.

I’m very glad I paid a visit. Probably wouldn’t return as it’s a fair trek for me and she’s not my preferred kind of girl. But that doesn’t take away from the fact she obviously loves what she does and is a lot of fun.

Offline eric 70

looks ok but defo swerving at £180 :timeout:

Offline EUGENE TACKLEBERRY

£200 an hour now :(

150ph isnt a small fee, I enjoyed a visit with alana, but that was then an this is now

Offline stevedave

Ridiculous.

With everything that's going on at the moment, fuel prices, the general cost of living, punting tokens are going to be even tricker to come by and justify for most blokes. Hiking prices up 20% + ain't gonna exactly attract new business.

Offline eric 70

Offline Mutinyonthecounty

Ridiculous.

With everything that's going on at the moment, fuel prices, the general cost of living, punting tokens are going to be even tricker to come by and justify for most blokes. Hiking prices up 20% + ain't gonna exactly attract new business.

The cost of punting since Covid has become quite ridiculous - and like you say, it is only going to get worse with rising costs. Personally, I am not willing to pay these sort of rates. I think they are just disproportionate and out of kilter with everything which is happening around us. When I was talking to Lisa at Directors Lodge last month, she said that they have never been busier. I think this is because they have stuck with their pre Covid rates. And because I’ve cut back on paid for sex, I’ve had more money to buy a few nice things.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2022, 08:05:31 pm by Mutinyonthecounty »

Offline Hornylad

she fucking is taking the piss! with that fee.. she will have lost loads of punters…

Offline I like natural boobs

I don't want to seem like a white Knight but I think it's a fair point to say that she allows 15 minute quickies and she allows everything in a 15 minute quickie. Non of that "you can only have a blowjob in 15 minutes" crap that I so often read on other profiles.

Offline Hornylad

still absolute daylight robbery. wouldnt anywhere near her now at that price, even at £150 i thought she was pushing it…

Offline davad

His money, his choice..can't see the point in all these "how much?"..."daylight robbery"...etc etc comments.