Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alana Amor - Ripponden  (Read 2131 times)

75 review(s) for Alana Amor (68 positive, 5 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline davey.edwards1969

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

After many years of hesitation I finally took the plunge and arranged to see Alana for the first time
Communications were good - first via AW and then text and confirmed the booking the night before
Alana said that I could park my car in the road or in her driveway - I replied "is that a euphemism?" and she replied by text saying "yes both are available" accompanied by a smiley face
Arrived at Alana's base which is very discreet - no problems parking and walked in through the open door into the kitchen
I have to say it is a very nice pad and very picturesque
Alana was waiting dressed in a very nice outfit - a sort of strappy pink dress with plenty of tit on show which was very figure hugging and ended quite high up on her thighs
Met by Alana saying "Hi" and then immediately snogging my face off - I put my hands on her arse and pulled her close so her boobs were pressing into my chest - this was a good start !
We went upstairs Alana first and so her arse was at eye level and what a nice sight that was
When we got into the bedroom I said " that was a lovely view and she laughed - I commented that I couldn't see a Visible panty line and she laughed and with that lifted the hem of her dress to expose a very nice looking clean shaven pussy
"I hardly ever wear knickers they just get in the way" she giggled
We sat on the bed and had a good chat for a few minutes - she does like to talk but in all fairness it was a 2 way conversation and she seemed interested in what I had to say
The conversation soon became more sexually orientated and Alana was telling me about her solo 10 man gangbang which she said was brilliant as she loved being the centre of attention "I had cocks going in and out of my mouth pussy and arse non stop "she said with a beaming smile
Alana then said she was looking forward to starting the parties  again with Star Natalia as  she really enjoyed getting shagged whilst eating her out

Alana then moved forward for some DFK before she stripped her dress off so she was naked and I quickly removed my clothes
We began with some great OWO for well over 10 mins and then she moved around so we were in a 69 and carried on sucking
This is wear it got a bit surreal - I was busy with my tongue in her pussy and looked up - all I could see was her 2 butt cheeks - very firm btw and the faint glow of the ceiling light glowing above her arse crack and burst out laughing
Alana asked what was so funny and I replied "from where I am it the glow from that light looks like sunrise between 2 mountains" and she laughed - it really would have made a great painting to hang on your wall lol
After a few minutes Alana suggested that we "get fucking" and so on with the cover and she mounted me in cowgirl - this was excellent and it seemed to me that Alana knew exactly what to do
She did say whilst she was riding me that " I just love getting fucked" and I certainly got the impression it was the truth
She bounced around / up and down /side to side -sometimes my cock was almost out before she slammed down hard on it - other times she forced herself right down and then grinded away - I could feel all sorts of differences and Alana kept saying " see how different that feels"
Then she had to stop due to a small bit of cramp but soon she recovered and mounted me in reverse cowgirl and went to town again - it was more of the same as she kept varying her position so I could feel the benefit
I took a look at her rosebud and it looked very small and tight - it certainly didn't look like it had seen so much action as has been reported and I thought  I might have trouble getting in there
I could feel the sap rising so asked about swopping to anal " Sure" came her reply
She spat on my cock and then positioned herself on all 4's at the end of the bed
I eased my cock forward and gently slipped it in her arse -it opened up quite easily but still gripped my cock very tightly
 I enquired if she was comfortable and got the affirmative
I began quite slowly and then at her encouragement I began pounding away for all I was worth - with plenty of encouragement from Alana
After about 10 mins I was knackered and told Alana I needed to get my breath back
"No problem" she replied so as I did so Alana continued to rock back and fore with my cock still in her bum - even though I wasn't moving she gradually picked up the pace until she was actually fucking me with her arse !!
By now I had got second wind so I joined in until we were meeting thrust for thrust in perfect harmony
By now I had probably been fucking her arse for over 20 mins and asked if she would finish me off with oral
"I'd love to " she replied so I laid back and she removed the cover and started deep throating me again - a nice touch was that she would look up at me so we had good eye to eye contact
I said that I would let her know when I was about to come but she just looked up and  said "no need to" with a naughty smile
It was just at the point where my cock was balls deep in Alana's mouth that I felt the first of 3 twitches from the old boy but Alana didn't withdraw and I shot my load deep inside her mouth
She lifted herself up and then looking straight at me swallowed the lot !!! " I needed some food " she giggled
Plenty of time for a cuddle and a chat before I had to leave and we got dressed
We went downstairs and at the door Alana said that she had really enjoyed herself
She started to kiss me again and feeling a bit adventurous I put my hand under her dress and stroked her pussy
I pulled myself from her face and said "I'm sorry but I just couldn't resist a final feel"
Even though the punt was over she said "It's fine carry on" and started to kiss me again
Embolden by her response I inserted 2 fingers inside and began finger fucking her  - she even opened her legs to allow better access - and so I spent the last couple of minutes finger fucking her by an open door - and her juices were running over my hand
I was sorely tempted to ask her if we could go back upstairs again - I'm pretty sure she would have said yes but it really was time to make a move

I had only got a mile down the road when my phoned pinged with a message from her saying "thanks - I had a great time"

In summary I can only speak as I find and thoroughly enjoyed meeting Alana - yes she has had some negatives said about her but I couldn't fault her
Yes her boobs ain't where they use to be - and she obviously knows this - but IMHO I thought they were fine and at least they are natural and not silicone and nowhere near as far south as some have made out - her butt is toned and firm and there is no sign of a belly
Her thighs are not flabby but well toned ( I guess from all the shagging she does) and I didn't get the feeling that she was burnt out ( certainly I didn't feel like she was just going through the motions with me)

So a definite positive from me !!

Offline Crazyoldhaag

How much did she charge you?

Offline wolfiesmith69

Great review sounds like Alana is still on form !!
Banned reason: Blatant tout, posting multiple reviews and starting a thread to advertise his reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline davey.edwards1969

£150 all inclusive for an hour - although we ran well over -  time wise if you exclude the time talking it was a full hour at least of sexual shenanigans  :yahoo:

Offline The0neAnd0nly

Good review fella glad you had a good time! Sorry when was this (roughly) can I ask?

Dont worry I'm not bothered if it was during  lockdown or anything

Offline smilealltheway

Glad you enjoyed yourself, she was on the hotlist then she was of the hot list and now Alana is back on the hotlist, might have to give it a go just to experience this for myself