Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Duo with Alana Amor and StarNatalia in Ripponden.  (Read 3196 times)

75 review(s) for Alana Amor (68 positive, 5 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
74 review(s) for starnatalia (71 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline I like natural boobs

£300 for 60 minutes.

Alana Amor
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

StarNatalia
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I know that Nat is very good having seen her several times before and when I learned that she was working with tall attractive brunette Alana I decided that I wanted to ask for a booking.

Communication was great. I arranged with Nat first and then sent Alana a courtesy text to check that it was okay. Soon after a reply came back confirming that it was on. That was it. Booked. Easy peasy. All that was left to do was to ask for the post code. I left it until the day before the booking to ask for that but when I did it was given straight away.

On arrival I was very impressed with the picturesque location. Two cars were parked in the drive. One of them was Nat's and I think the other must've been Alana's. There is a layby but I think it is reversed for residents. Not a problem, I just parked on the road and put two wheels up on the pavement. I rinsed my mouth was mouthwash and sent Nat a message to say that I'd arrived. A reply came back 3 minutes before the start time of the booking saying that they were ready.

The premises are very nice indeed. Lovely inside. On entry both girls seemed very pleased to see me. They both looked fabulous in heels and little dresses hugging their hourglass figures. Alana was in red and Nat was in dark green. I already knew that I fancy Nat like crazy and now I knew that I fancied Alana like crazy too. She's fucking gorgeous. Her tan and dark hair gives her a sultry Spanish look. She has lovely kissable lips that are slightly plump. Not over the top trout pout just nice and subtle. I didn't think that she looked 34 either. Over the years I've seen many girls who claim to be younger than Alana and Nat but who actually look older.

Both girls started kissing me with lots of tongue. I couldn't take my hands off their tits and asses and was so excited to think that in only a few moments I was going to fuck these two sexy sirens. We drank some prosecco (just a little bit as Nat and I were driving) and I got the payment out of the way. Then we did some threeway kissing. All of our mouths together at once and we all used lots of tongue. This was already a good punt and we hadn't even left the kitchen yet.

In the bedroom the steamy action started straight away. In no time both were kissing me and then they were on their knees slurping on my cock. Alana gave some fantastic deep throat and Nat licked my balls.

They beckoned me onto the bed. Alana sat on my face while Nat sucked my cock. Alana is quite vocal. I love the dirty talk. She said things like "ooh yeah lick my fucking clit". As I licked away I grabbed hold of her tits. They're fucking awesome. Every time I think of those tits I get get a stiffy. They were one of the many highlights of the session. She grinded on my face and then Nat applied a condom. As I had my face buried in Alana's tasty pussy I felt the unmistakable feeling of Nat's pussy bouncing up and down on my cock. Alana said "you know that I'm a gusher don't you?, I hope you're ready for this". She rubbed herself until she gushed into my mouth. Awesome  :yahoo:.

They swapped places and I tasted Nat's tasty pussy while Alana sucked my cock. Alana told me that she loves doggy style. She seemed to know that I do too. I think that Nat might've told her. Nat climbed off me because I wanted to fuck Alana from behind. Alana put another condom on me and bent over the bed. I fucked her pussy from behind as she kissed Nat and then licked her pussy. Then she said "do you want to fuck my arse?". As it was a first meet with her I'd never ass fucked her before and badly wanted to. She lubed up and I plugged her butt hole with trouser pork. She got nice and vocal with the dirty talk. Plenty of F words and at one point she pulled her arse cheeks apart. That looked awesome as it made it easier for me to see my cock sliding in and out of her tight ass hole. I banged her ass for a good length of time with lots of vocal encouragement from her. Then she swapped places with Nat. Now Nat was licking Alana's pussy and I was pussy fucking Nat from behind. I've fucked Nat's ass many times before so I know that she would've let me on this occasion too if I'd asked but I was enjoying her pussy and decided to stay in there. As a big butt lover I'll never tire of banging Nat from behind. That big round ass of hers drives me wild. It wasn't long before I filled the condom with a big load to end round one  :D.

Preparations for round two began. Both girls did some more great kissing with me and each other. Alana asked me if I wanted a drink. I said "yes" and she went to the kitchen to get me a bottle of water. When she came back she suggested giving me a massage and I agreed. I laid on my stomach and she straddled me and gave a nice firm massage. Her ass cheeks felt good on my back. The massage was excellent. She asked me if she was pressing too hard but I told her that it was good. Nat reached between my legs and tickled my balls. Then she tickled the soles of my feet which made me wriggle about giggling. I'm very sensitive there. We had a good laugh about it. I was asked to turn over and Alana sat on my face again for more pussy licking. Then she slid down to my upper chest. She frigged herself off and gushed all over my neck as Nat wanked and sucked my cock. Alana then started licking my balls as Nat wanked me. Then she leaned over me and we did some great snogging and I played with her fabulous tits again as Nat continued working on my cock. Now for the final push to finish me off Nat applied some lube and gave a relentless enjoyable fist fuck. As I was getting close to orgasm Alana went down for my cock. Nat pointed me at Alana's mouth and I shot my load into it  :cool:. They then cleaned me up with some wet wipes.

Nat got in the shower. It's quite small and a tight fit for two people so I was really pleased when she gestured for me to get in with her. We did a bit of kissing and then she pointed the shower head at my cock and neck where Alana's lovely juices had been. Alana was standing close by and handed me a towel when I needed it.

We got dressed and went back to the kitchen where we did a bit more kissing and then said a friendly goodbye.

When I got back to my car I saw that the clock was 8 minutes over. We started 2 or three minutes early and finished 8 minutes over so I'd actually had a good extra 10 minutes. Very good session indeed. I'm very contented with it. Nat was fab as usual and it was a very good first meet with Alana. She was characterful, sexy and full of energy. I know that I've had a good session when I have a boner all the way through recalling it to write this review. Alana is well and truly in the wank bank and I'd love to fuck her again  :thumbsup:.

Offline starnatalia

• Service Provider
I remember amazing juices all over I never see enythink like that wow .Happy days :yahoo:

Offline Fac51

Great review OP - sounds like you had a ball  :thumbsup:

I'm green with envy .....  :drinks:

Great review OP - sounds like you had a ball  :thumbsup:

I'm green with envy .....  :drinks:

Thanks :drinks:. Yeah I did have a ball and they emptied my balls :D. Don't know who I'm going to review next but I'll be well pleased if it's anywhere near as good as this :yahoo:

Offline wolfiesmith69

Great review-you're a brave man taking those 2 on together !!!! :drinks:
Banned reason: Blatant tout, posting multiple reviews and starting a thread to advertise his reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Great review-you're a brave man taking those 2 on together !!!! :drinks:

Thanks :drinks:. I'm glad that I survived. I think that I must have a strong ticker to not need an ambulance  :dance: