Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alana Amour Of Ripponden  (Read 4189 times)

75 review(s) for Alana Amor (68 positive, 5 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline PussyLover789

Well this is my first punt since lockdown & Alana has been in my Hotlist for over a year now & ive read so many good things about her so it was time for me book her,  I sent a message to alana through AW asking if she was available for the date i wanted along with my contact no. as her number wasnt on the site,then to my surprise alana rang me about 1/2 an hour later, firstly she sounded lovely on the phone, and we both arranged the time and date, This was an outcall to a hotel in Halifax, Alana  called me when she arrived which i then gave her the room no, she was wearing a long black coat on arrival gave me a kiss when she entered the room and i couldnt wait to see what she had on underneath, she took her coat off to reveal a  tight black dress and i could just tell she had no knickers on & WOW what a body! so then it was a glass of wine each and a chat, very nice personality very chatty and we got on really well, then it was time for some action, Alana moved towards me and we started to kiss (And when i say kiss i mean deep kissing with plenty of tongue action) my cock was getting hard at this point i unzipped alanas dress and took it off, and like i said early what a body! continued kissing for a while then alana went down on me giving me an amazing BJ with eye contact,then i told her to lay on her back as i wanted to return the favour and her pussy tasted nice, pushed her legs back which i found her to be very flexible,she told me she can squirt if i hit the right spot so i moved  :D , on with the condom and time for some fucking, she is defo a good fuck and shes happy with all different positions, so after about 30 mins of sex it was time for me to shoot my load, i told her i wanted to give her a facial which she didnt mind at all, I totally covered her face then she replied  ***Fuck me! did you have someone elses share in there***   :yahoo: passed her the face wipes then we had another drink and chat before round 2, Alana is definitely one to see i had an amazing time 10/10 and i will be seeing her again in the near future   :thumbsup:   

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline usroads

I've met up with Alana before I joined this forum, she's alovely girl and she has always been my benchmark for pure filth (In the nicest possible way:o)  Her cow girl will fucking destroy you if you're not very careful - totally wild.

Offline Rajaclub

Great review. I’ve also seen Alana and you need to have your weetabix before you see.  :thumbsup:

Offline Niggledebits

First rate report. She is on my hotlist and actually is not too far away from me. Once my ex clears off I will be inviting her up I think?

Offline wolfiesmith69

OOH Alana-one of the areas finest-must re-visit one day !!!!!
Banned reason: Blatant tout, posting multiple reviews and starting a thread to advertise his reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline PussyLover789

Yes i had an amazing time with Alana, top girl  :thumbsup:

Offline YorksPaul

Saw her earlier in the year ... can hardly remember anything about it except we talked for an hour ... definitely wasn’t anything like a PSE or what her profile suggests. YMMV

Offline stevedave

Saw her earlier in the year ... can hardly remember anything about it except we talked for an hour ... definitely wasn’t anything like a PSE or what her profile suggests. YMMV

No review  :unknown:

Offline FLYING BLUE

Question - why didn't you review at the time since you were an active member on here?

Offline filthy.john

Surprised by this... I went to one of her gangbangs back in 2017/18 and it was incredible... what a woman! Absolutely insatiable and full on.

Offline threechilliman

Question - why didn't you review at the time since you were an active member on here?

Particularly as his view differs from the majority. Always valuable to have reviews that say something different.

Online viper13

Particularly as his view differs from the majority. Always valuable to have reviews that say something different.

That was my exact thoughts......but you beat me to it    :rolleyes:

So do a review YorksPaul, we would like to read your experience   :hi:

Offline PussyLover789

Why no review then?? im sure we all have different experiences with SPs but i can honestly Alana was mind blowing, one of the best fucks ive had in a long time

Offline usroads

Why no review then?? im sure we all have different experiences with SPs but i can honestly Alana was mind blowing, one of the best fucks ive had in a long time

+1
And she hasn't put her price up since i saw her in Rochdale in 2018 - great girl - must visit her again soon

Offline muffin

I have read some great reviews. But ymmv as they say. I saw her about 5 years ago. Maybe because i am old i dont know but we didnt seem to hit it off. I got covered in fake tan. She bit my lip so hard it swelled up and bled. I was convinced she was pissing not squirting. Took a length up the arse nicely tho.