Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alana Amor - Rochdale  (Read 2277 times)

75 review(s) for Alana Amor (68 positive, 5 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Kool Keef]

Offline Spanishpunter

This review is from a few months back before she made the move, i’m just catching up on a few so I’ll apologise for the spam in advance...

Admin if this should now be in the Yorkshire section please feel free to move.

30 minutes £100 (Very top end of my bracket)

Comms - Via AW initially, quick and straight to the point. Couldn’t fault them.Text to confirm on the morning.

Girl - Great looking girl, tall and tanned (fake tan I suspect) and lots of make up which I don’t mind. Great arse. Small saggy boobs from having kids I suspect, may not be good for you if your a boob man. Quite a few piercings including the lower part of the back which was new to me, but nice all the same. Bubbly and talkative and makes you feel at ease. I cannot remember what she was wearing due to it being some time ago. Age accurate.

Location - Parked on the main road of what appeared to be the upmarket part of Rochdale, plenty of large detached properties. Shared drive with a neighbouring property. Alana’s location was an older style property with high ceilings, large bedroom with en suite shower facilities. Mirrored ceiling.

Service - Received the text with directions, walked down what appeared to be a shared drive and knocked on. I could hear the sound of high heels and before I knew it she opened the door.

I followed her into the bedroom where she requested I had a quick rinse in the shower which was fine by me. Shower gel and towel provided.

Came out and she began the owo as soon as I got into the bedroom, still stood up! Very deep, sloppy and plenty of salvia.

Onto the bed where I worshipped her feet for a good 5 minutes (I requested this before the meet) and then some more sucking, where she gagged and soat all the saliva she had built up in her mouth straight into mine, whilst calling me a dirty boy.. (I think she’s the dirtier one of the two, but I’ll take it!)

Sex with me on top, reverse cow girl and doggy.

Whilst in doggy she requested me to stick it up her arse (and she calls me the dirty one). Who am I to say no?

Anal for a couple of minutes and I’m near the finish line so I get off and stand back up, more owo before finishing on her face, ruining her fake eyelashes in the process.

Another shower offered and accepted and I’m out of the door. 40 minutes or so later.

A great punt with a good looking girl with all services you’d want included.

Return - If she was back in Rochdale, absolutely.

External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: Spamming Admin
Banned by: Head1

Offline RandomGuy99

I have been thinking of seeing this girl, but the small saggy boobs bit has put me off.  I'll save me pennies for another provider.

Offline Spanishpunter

Still a handful but saggyish, you can tell she’s had kids.

I’m more of an Arse man so they didn’t bother me. Her arse is impeccable.

Offline PJMaguffy

Was on my hit list....................where in Yorkshire has she moved to ? Rochdale would have been much easier, but from what I've read she had neighbour trouble.

Offline Spanishpunter

Was on my hit list....................where in Yorkshire has she moved to ? Rochdale would have been much easier, but from what I've read she had neighbour trouble.

Ripponden according to her profile. A bit out of the way for me unfortunately.

Offline PJMaguffy

Ripponden according to her profile. A bit out of the way for me unfortunately.

Thanks yes on the way to Halifax, maybe we can share a mini bus ;-)

Online PussyLover789

5 years and no review?? you did right to move her out of your HL because you dont even punt  :sarcastic:

Offline Kool Keef

5 years and no review?? you did right to move her out of your HL because you dont even punt  :sarcastic:

He's got a hit list lol  :sarcastic:

Offline PJMaguffy

Offline TheSpaniard

Gracias for the review OP. I'm an arse man so anal and a nice bum sounds like heaven to me. It's just the long drive more than the price that puts me off. On the HL for sure.

Online Numberone

10 month Maguffy.

Look, just put a report on and get contributing to the site and you will get a load more from it.

Bit silly banging on about hot lists when you either haven’t seen a girl this year or have and can’t be arsed helping fellow members.

Offline EUGENE TACKLEBERRY

I saw this lady recently, tbh i had a  really good time with her, she's a nice lass to.....no bum fun, might have to return and have a go/remedy that

Good review  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: November 08, 2019, 05:52:39 pm by EUGENE TACKLEBERRY »

Offline PJMaguffy

10 month PJ Maguffy

Good some who can add up, fair point. I do punt and see the same girl regularly, she has requested I don't put a report on here, due to an issue with someone she had a bad experience with who is also a member. As I get mates rates and we hand made a booking ave become friends I am respecting her wishes.

That being said, I am open to new experiences/ladies so when I do book someone rest assured I will put a report on, reviewed several girls on both the other punting site and %%%. Thanks for the advice but can't see anything wrong with asking questions/advice. I did contact Alana and made a booking but sadly she had to cancel..............................am not far from Rochdale but Ripponden is a bit too far away.

Offline TomTank

I've also been thinking about seeing Alana, but 3 things have held me back:

1. No number on profile, so got to go through messagng system to arrange - can be a pain in the arse especially for a last minute impulse
2. I like a bit of domme on me and she seems to be more sub?
3. I know people in that area - could explain my car being parked in the centre of Ripponden but don't know how far the walk would be

Online Numberone