Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alana Amor - east of Littleborough (detached house on the A58)  (Read 2321 times)

75 review(s) for Alana Amor (68 positive, 5 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline pvcleatherrm

External Link/Members Only

Alana Amor.

Venue: A detached house on the A58 in the middle of nowhere (East of Littleborough).
Price: 150/hour.
Discrete: Yes, both entry and exit.
Car parking: Free and on the road nearby.

So much has been said about her on this forum that you already have plenty of information about her appearance and her activities. With that, there is no reason to comment further.

I enjoyed, FK, groping, fingering, OWO, RO, sex in three positions, cum in condom (that was round one).
I enjoyed FK, groping, fingering, OWO, an oily wank to completion (that was round two).

I never went to her previous house, so i cannot comment/compare. Current house is nice, but the bedroom/bathroom where the action takes place needs a bit of redecoration etc (carpet cleaning would be a good start). Apart from that it was entirely suitable for the 1 hour session.

Left at just over the 1 hour mark, no clock watching.

Left with shakey legs for a 1 hour drive home.

I recommend her. She has a lot of energy and enthusiasm.

Offline EUGENE TACKLEBERRY

:thumbsup: ive seen Alana recently was impressed tbh and what a kisser, lovely lass imo to boot

Online Moby Dick

Thanks Keith,  :thumbsup:

Nice review of her house, shudda done it “thro’ t’ keyhole” style.
Or are you an estate agent?

Seriously, has she got plenty (10 or so) discrete parking spaces nearby for the next gang bang?
Wouldn’t want to draw attention from her neighbours.

Offline Kool Keef

Seriously, has she got plenty (10 or so) discrete parking spaces nearby for the next gang bang?

New TV show idea: Hoes Under The Hammer  :D

Offline freeze44

:D or 'A place in where the sun dont shine?'

Offline Blue Moon

Current house is nice, but the bedroom/bathroom where the action takes place needs a bit of redecoration etc (carpet cleaning would be a good start).
She's always been a bit short on carpet cleaning! (See my review)  :lol:    Bm

Online Moby Dick

She's always been a bit short on carpet cleaning! (See my review)  :lol:    Bm
Yeah Carpet Gate. Don’t start that again.
She got herself banned last time.
Hopefully she has learnt her lesson and got linolium (easy for me to say, nearly said fuck it give me a carpet) rolled throughout and easy wipe down furniture.
Mop and bucket job when she squirts.

Offline threechilliman

Yeah Carpet Gate. Don’t start that again.
She got herself banned last time.
Hopefully she has learnt her lesson and got linolium (easy for me to say, nearly said fuck it give me a carpet) rolled throughout and easy wipe down furniture.
Mop and bucket job when she squirts.

I dread to think how long it took to clean up after a gangbang. Squirt and snot flying in all directions not to mention the dining table covered in baby oil. Maybe once everyone had left a team of contract cleaners turned up?

Offline samneil15

Carpet Gate  :lol: :lol: :lol:

There's not a chance in hell she ever had it cleaned after her gangbangs. Not judging, I'm one of the dirty fuckers who made a mess on the carpet  :crazy:

Offline Blue Moon

Having recently returned to punting duties, I'm getting the urge to see her again. She's moved but her new place is closer than I thought. I wasn't overly impressed last time but should do a double-check. I may take some Shake and Vac with me. Or just contribute a couple of stains of my own.    Bm

Offline threechilliman

Offline pvcleatherrm

The A58 is long and has car parking spaces for thousands.
All lined up, like the punters in her bedroom.
Just park up on the side of the road, next to dry stone walls with the sheep looking at you from the other side.
Just a bit further East of her house (if you are looking at a map), there is a layby where you can walk (West), back to her house in 2 minutes. thats what I did.
I am no estate agent !!

Offline pvcleatherrm

The reply/quote should have gone to you Moby Dick (Sorry to Kool Keef, my mistake)

The A58 is long and has car parking spaces for thousands.
All lined up, like the punters in her bedroom.
Just park up on the side of the road, next to dry stone walls with the sheep looking at you from the other side.
Just a bit further East of her house (if you are looking at a map), there is a layby where you can walk (West), back to her house in 2 minutes. thats what I did.
I am no estate agent !!

Offline flame1666

Visited Alana in the old house before you gangbangers upset the neighbours. Top girl. And I want in on the next GB.