Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alana,Aimy &Zoe gangbang  (Read 6065 times)

75 review(s) for Alana Amor (68 positive, 5 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]
63 review(s) for zoe of manchester (62 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]
75 review(s) for NaughtyAimyxxxx (72 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

dknee

Hi all I attended the said gangbang and so glad I did. I was greeted at the door by Zoe dressed in black  knee length boots ,suspenders and black thong a long lingering kiss ensued before being led up the stairs to the action. Army was sat on the couch riding another blokes cock she immediately beckoned me over unzipped  my cock from my jeans and started giving me one of her legendary blow jobs.......what a start,I knew this was going to be an awsome 1.5 hours of hot sexy action.
I personally was ridden cowgirl by Alana with her squirting all over my cock and chest ,double penetration with Aimy,solo anal with Aimy on the love swing before i deposited a load in her mouth which they snowballed with another punter (each to their own). Sex with Zoey in a number of positions and took her on the swing before shooting my load again.
There was probably about 10 guys there so the ration in my opinion was just right,wherever you looked action was taking place with the girls although part way through Alana did take a bit of a break because she wasn't feeling to good but she did return to the action.
All In all a great afternoon, 3 fit women,if I'm available I would definitely attend any others they held.

Hope this gives you a bit of insight guys.

Offline Derrick101

Offline Stevie787878

Sad to have missed this, sounds a perfect ratio and three girls that would be in their element with this. Although I wonder how much these events have led to the thread regarding Alana’s neighbour troubles

Online Moby Dick

Yeah it was good fun. Surprised there wasn’t a lot more of us at ‘em.

Aimy and her “slave” made me laugh. Any spunk was snowballed by the girls to Aimy and then Aimy forced it into her slaves mouth, despite his protest.

Towards the end she was trying to fist him, and she said “bloody hell your arse is tight” to which he replied “almost as tight as my wallet”, or something along those lines.

Lots of squirting, girls fisting each other, and girls pissing (on Aimy’s slave).

Nice way to spend an afternoon. :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: April 03, 2019, 06:36:16 pm by Moby Dick »

Offline Cryton123

I was there too and I’m still trying to recover from it  :D

It was utter debauchery from the moment I stepped through the door. I literally had my cock in Aimy’s mouth within 10secs of entering the room after she demanded I give it to her.

Aimy is absolute pure filth, that woman never stops. She pretty much rapes any bloke within reach.  And watching her take a mouthfuls of spunk then spit it into her slaves mouth forcing him to swallow it will be something I won’t forget (I watched him swallow at least 5 loads including one of mine!)

Alana was far more chilled but still filthy and swallowed my first load after a perfectly aimed ‘tongue drop’. She also squirts like a fountain and gushed everywhere a few times. The carpet was soaked  :lol: Zoe was somewhere between the two and took her fair share of cock with a foul mouth and plenty of enthusiasm.

I also participated in my first DP (I did one with Aimy and one with Alana) and also witnessed proper, full on fisting for the first time. Aimy’s whole fist swallowed with ease by Zoe’s pussy then they swapped over.

So in all, it was 90mins of pure filth and I managed a few firsts. If you’re a newbie to punting or parties it may be a bit too much (it was for me a little bit) because the girls direct the party so if you’re shy you may struggle. And at one point I was in ‘recovery’ after my first pop and I made the mistake of making eye contact with Aimy, and she dived on me like a spider monkey and rammed her pussy in my face! I had absolutely no say in the matter, it just happened even though I was trying to have a moment lol

It was a good bunch of guys though (9 in total) and everyone saw plenty of action whether they wanted to or not! Definitely worth the £150 though, just to witness some of the filth I’d only seen previously on the internet.

Worth mentioning that when I walked down the driveway the neighbours were in their front garden and commented on how many men had walked in. I knew what number I was because I heard the woman say how many had gone before me. I haven’t read the thread about Alana’s neighbour troubles but I’d say they were ongoing by what I heard  :hi:

Offline unplayable

I could never tire reading about this...guys feel free to add snippets when they come to memory!

Did Zoe do anal? 

Offline Cryton123

I could never tire reading about this...guys feel free to add snippets when they come to memory!

Did Zoe do anal?

Yep! All 3 girls did everything

Offline davey.edwards1969

Didn't think Zoe did anal ???

Offline Cryton123

Didn't think Zoe did anal ???

I can’t be 100% sure because I spent half the party getting raped by Aimy, but I’m pretty sure she did. Apologies if I’m wrong, but the whole hour was a complete filthy blur  :lol:

Offline iceCaptain

Offline Danial

How much does this party cost?

Offline McSwell

Offline char45

This sounds great, how do you get on the mailing list for future gangbangs?

Offline Cryton123

One quick, polite email to Alana and I was in  :thumbsup:

Offline Degea

I am submissive... and pretty envious of amy's slave !!!! :P

Offline McSwell

Alana seems to do Gangbangs on her own quite regularly but that may change if she is having problems with neighbours

She advertised this one on UKE and it was on her Adultwork page, similarly Zoe and Aimy had it on their Adultwork pages and Aimy advertised it on Twitter..

As far as I know girls don't  send out invites on a mailing list unless maybe they know a regular customer who would be interested.

It's very much a case of keeping an eye on their Adultwork pages and any ads on UKE

Offline Parle88

this sounds like one Epic party. Hopefully they will do another one soon