Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Starnatalia in Morley/Leeds  (Read 4190 times)

74 review(s) for starnatalia (71 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Chezzie John

Starnatalia had been on my do do list for a while and after her latest reviews I thought she's the kind of girl I'm looking for.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The booking was easy enough to sort out £100 for a hour and after checking her private gallery out the day before I couldn't wait and I told her that I'm happy for her to take pictures with her phone for her private gallery if she liked and then I can perv over them again at a later date :)

I arrived at her place and was trying to figure out her buzzer system as there was a few things on there until Natalia said come in through the intercom. Off I wondered up stairs and was greeted by Natalia with a snog and straight away I knew I was going to get eaten alive here :D I paid her and she sat on the end of the bed playing with herself until I suggested taking some pics so we did a few until I said its time for some dirty ones :) So I stripped off and Natalia was giving me owo whilst I was taking pics until it was time for the cum shot and I cum in her mouth and she dribbled my load back out over my cock.

Natalia still had me turned on and my cock never went down so after more owo I had her ride me for round 2. Then she spun me over for a massage and she lubed her tits up rubbing them up and down my back whilst occasionally kissing my ear with her tongue and snogging me. I spun back over and she started with owo and giving me a tit wank until she reached for a condom and fucked me reverse cow girl for round 3. She then said I'm only 25mins into the booking and you've cum 3 times already :D

We then did a massage again until she spun me over and started giving me owo whilst sticking a dildo inside herself until I suggested doing a 69. After a while the condom was on again and I had her ride me for round 4. Then we were chatting whilst Natalia was wanking me off at the same time and I can't multi task and was struggling to get going again so she started with owo again but I was struggling. So she said it was shower time and she got in with me and she took off her glasses and she looked fitter without them as I'm not a big fan of glasses and then she said they're just there for show. Natalia then was giving me a wash in the shower and she covered my cock in shower gel and was wanking me off and she got me going again even though the shower gel was going down my japs eye and stinging but I concentrated on how sexy she looked and fired round 5 over her tits :wacko:

So by the time I left I was happy to be going as I couldn't cope with her anymore and I walked away laughing to myself :D So over all Natalia is a really nice lass and she has a wild personality and she fucked me silly and I'd love to see her again after I've recovered again in a few weeks

« Last Edit: October 15, 2017, 03:53:42 pm by Chezzie John »

Offline cueball

Gerrit linked into the tontober regional thread chezzie... it's good to keep it live and kicking

Offline mrfishyfoo

So by the time I left I was happy to be going as I couldn't cope with her anymore....

PMSL after reading this.  :hi: :hi:

She is somewhat "full on" isn't she.  :wackogirl:  :D :wackogirl:

Offline HailWood

Sounds like Chezzie has met his match.  :thumbsup:
Great review.
Ooh, do I hear wedding bells?  :lol:

Offline wolfiesmith69

great review-you certainly know you have been fucked when you visit her !!!!!
Banned reason: Blatant tout, posting multiple reviews and starting a thread to advertise his reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Online Nicknicknick

Hi guys

Need a bit of advice (never done this before).

I'm trying to book this awesome lady but every time I call it goes to answerphone.  I have left a voicemail and text but don't want to pester her.  What's the best process to arrange a meeting?

Thanks for your help

Offline HailWood

Hi guys

Need a bit of advice (never done this before).

I'm trying to book this awesome lady but every time I call it goes to answerphone.  I have left a voicemail and text but don't want to pester her.  What's the best process to arrange a meeting?

Thanks for your help
Try an AW email. I got a really quick response from her.

Offline Skeleton

I tried to book via text, she asked if I have AW account which I don’t, and then didn’t reply to a couple more texts I sent. Anyone know if this is one of her criteria as it doesn’t state on the profile? Just wondering as I don’t want to pester her if that’s the case.

Offline muffin

She does like guys to have aw accounts these days.. if you dont then its best to ring her. If she likes the sound of you happy days. Think she has had a few issues with punters.

Offline Skeleton

Thanks muffin, was wondering if calling may be an option, will give it a shot.

Offline 2504lim

Banned reason: Dodgy attitude.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Basilf

I'd love to see her but the 10-3 window just makes it virtually impossible with my worklife - I've tried asking if she's ever available outside of these times but deleted my email  :(

Offline pdq

been in hot list for ages too - sounds fun

Offline muffin

been in hot list for ages too - sounds fun
if you read her aw profile she is working 10 to 3 for 7 days throughout october.

Offline Titi

Definitely one I want to see but can’t justify driving all the way to Morley for a shag.

Offline bolster3

Definitely one I want to see but can’t justify driving all the way to Morley for a shag.

Same here mate.  :(

Maybe an email to see if she'd visit Manchester?

Online Essex3

Shes 33 but does her face look old?

Normally i dont put with anyone over 30.

Offline muffin

Actually she has a very young face. Unblemished skin she says runs in the family. If she said she was mid 20s facially imho i would have to agree.

Offline Chezzie John

I went back to meet Natalia yesterday :)

I have shit loads of girls on my hotlist that I'm trying to get through so it's not very often I'll come back to the same girl so soon but Natalia fucked me silly on my last meeting with her and I wanted more after a few weeks of recovery time :D

I got to her place and was greeted by Natalia with a big snog and as soon as I was in the room she was pulling my trousers down giving me owo and it soon got to nice and I shot my load in her mouth in which she swallowed :thumbsup:

Then I though I better pay her the £100 for the hour. Today she had no glasses on and I was thinking she'd read my last review saying she looked fitter without them but no some punter had stood on them so well done who ever you are :thumbsup:

Now I'm stripped off and she's giving me owo until she slipped a condom on and climbed on board for round 2.

Then I had a massage with her lubing her boobs up and rubbing them all over my back whilst licking my ears on the odd occasion until we started with owo again until she fucked me reverse cow girl whilst I was looking at her sexy arse thinking I wonder if I'll get to fuck her bum hole on this meeting as she has in the past with others if she was in the mood, I then shot my load again for round 3.

After more snogging and owo I was struggling a bit as on route to Leeds my engine management light came on in my new car and I was in a shitty mood deep down but then Natalia said your fucking my arse hole next so I soon forgot about my car and was rock hard again :yahoo:

She lubed her bum up and guided my cock up her bum and fucked me reverse cow girl for a while and then changed the condom and fucked me in her fanny again as she was moaning saying she was going to cum, After she's cum she stuck my cock up her arse again and I shot my load watching my cock going in and out :)

After a massage again she started going for round 5 with owo so I had her do a 69 so that I could lick her pussy until I asked her to fuck me again so she did for a while until she whipped the condom off and gave me owo again whilst she stuck her finger up my bum and the naughtiness of it made me spunk in her mouth in which she swallowed again :)

By now it was shower time and I got a hard on again whist she washed my cock but I knew we'd gone over time so after this we had a snog to say good bye and I was off.

So overall I got fucked silly again and I can't fault Natalia as she's one of the best girls I've met and she doesn't charge silly prices so I think seeing her will become a bit of a regular thing for me :)

Offline Steveni86

Offline cash2spare

Chezzie John, 5 cums in one hour mate, kudos to you fella. I'm struggling for a 2nd pop after taking a sildenafil, lucky you keep it up!

Offline One Eyed Snake

Chezzie John, 5 cums in one hour mate, kudos to you fella. I'm struggling for a 2nd pop after taking a sildenafil, lucky you keep it up!
+1