Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alana Amor – MMF Bamford near Rochdale  (Read 1922 times)

75 review(s) for Alana Amor (68 positive, 5 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline threechilliman

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Fee: £150 each for a 1 hour incall split between us

Note: Aware of my forum memberships

Short summary review

Been a while in the planning this one. I’d seen her as a 1-2-1 earlier in the year, then at a gangbang where she’d been given a right doing by four of us. In the meantime a punting buddy had paid her a visit and enjoyed himself, so the next step was to book in for an MMF. I wasn’t involved in the arranging as per my policy on this kind of meet now, my buddy dealt with Alana and let me know as and when I’d be required

Venue – no change, Alana’s normal pad which is fucking ideal for shagging in. Bedroom now sports a sex swing for those who might be interested.

Comm’s – none from me until I called her on arrival – she was expecting me, thank fuck. It did reveal how she stores my name in her phone, amusingly.

WG – no change from previous – hair, nails, make-up, outfit and so on. Pretty relaxed with us both as we’ve seen her before. Describes herself as living life to the max and that’s certainly how I’d describe her.

Services – GFE/PSE, DFK, OWO, RO inc gagging DT (nearly spewed at one stage), Rimming on her, Dirty talk, CG, RCG, Doggy, Squirting, Anal, DP, DV, spit roast, facial. Her CG is still the stuff of legend.

Action – we both had a bit of a warm up with her, fucking her whilst the other enjoyed a BJ. Once warmed up we swapped about, spit-roasting her and then moving through to DP and DV. A couple of highlights included CG on me as the other guy stood over me and rammed his cock down her throat and me on my back with her giving me a BJ as he fucked her up the arse in doggy. Kept pulling her by her hair and asking her to look me in the eye and tell me she was a dirty little slut. Works for me! She ended up on the floor in front of me begging for my cum as I wanked over her. Delivered four days worth all over her face, which she left on whilst she chatted to us. Very fetching!

Verdict – another top quality punt with an absolute filth-bucket and now one of my favourites for this reason. If you want filth in the NW, head for Ms Amor.

tcm

Offline frankc

Well done on your 100th review Pal....what a way to bring it up.....DP, double Vag,   :hi: mucho kudos mate... here's to the next 100...:thumbsup:

Offline iceCaptain

did my second GB on Sunday, me plus Alana + 5. Was superb and no holes barred. Even sessions of DV with cocks in her mouth, shes the best!

Offline cueball

:lol: she's a wild un is alana... by far my most full on podge.

Very few are worth her rate, much as it pains me to say (and it goes against all that I bash on about) it, she's actually worth that amount of hard earned brass.

Cheers for report tcm.... I'll be dropping in on her in the new year I think

Offline Titi

Well done on your 100th review Pal....what a way to bring it up.....DP, double Vag,   :hi: mucho kudos mate... here's to the next 100...:thumbsup:

Yea well done TCM. One could label your reviews a bit self indulgent, but deep down we all love reading them. Don't retire anytime soon.

Offline jichael mackson

How are her tits? They look quite saggy in photos I've seen??