Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alana Amor Gangbang  (Read 1871 times)

75 review(s) for Alana Amor (68 positive, 5 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline iceCaptain

External Link/Members Only

Location: Upscale house between Rochdale and Bury, very quiet location. Private spot with decent parking and no passing eyes.

Comms: Perfect, couple of texts beforehand to arrange and then a booking request made through AW, I can understand why she does this as I know a lot of people go off the gang bangs and flake. I personally wouldn't (if I was a stunning horny lass) arrange without people with decent AW feedback or who I know, so it made sense. Request done and then ready to go the next day.

Verdict: Brilliant  :D this was something pretty special so I thought it deserved a detailed review.

So it started around 12 midday, I made my way over and were giving good instructions to the house as it was my first time with her. Not knowing what she looked like or what to expect made it one of the most exciting journeys to a punt. I arrived 10 mins early and was met by Alana at the door who looked drop dead gorgeous in a see through full length robe. She lead me upstairs to a living room with a curved sofa and a huge dining table (to seat approx 18!). There were 2 guys that had arrived before me who were cool and welcoming and poured me a drink. Alana kept coming in making sure everyone was ok and getting on well as we were waiting for others to arrive. There was MTV on the background with some tunes and therefore created a relaxed "mate" vibe. The other two arrived so there ended up being me + 4 guys & Alana.

I wont go into the details of describing Alana or what she is like, there are plenty of descriptions on here (shes great).

So paperwork sorted, Alana mentioned it was the first time she had done anything like it and that she was excited if a little nervous. She wanted to make sure every one was going to have a good time, and made this very clear which was really nice. So she said she didnt know where to start so us guys all stood in a circle with clothes on taking it in turns to receive her grinding dances. Once we were charged we then proceeded to all get undressed fully. Now I had done this type of thing before and Alana joked that I would have to lead which was cool. We all sat down on the curved sofa next to each other and she began by sucking me and handling the two adjacent cocks, whist one guy was licking her out doggy. Great eye contact and tech as you'd expect from Alana the professional. She worked her way around all 5 of us and making lots of noises she was getting really horny. We took turns in touching her and sure enough the bang was now in full swing. Then as a nice suprise she whipped out a large bottle of baby oil and started spraying it over everyone, it was a lot of fun. It was over the sofa and the carpets and for some reason I was a bit worried about that ha ha

We all stood up in a circle and began to receive OWO and me and another guy was forcing her head onto our cocks, she was drooling everywhere. She shoved mine and another guys cock in her mouth at the same time, which was a first for me! This all lasted about 10 mins (it felt like half an hour) before she told us she was horny and really wanted a good fucking. "whos first?" she said and then pointed at me. I was told to lie on the coffee table with my head back, and rubbered up she began to ride me making loads of noise (I noticed all the living room windows were open which was really horny). The other guys sat back and watched and she started to give me a real good seeing to. Then one guy couldnt resist any longer and jumped up from the sofa and went straight in her ass at the same time. We were now DPing Alana within 15 minutes of starting and he was absolutely fucking her brains out through her arse. She was screaming at us to go harder, she was kissing my neck and I was pulling her hair and she was getting absolutely pounded. We were slipping in the baby oil it was going everywhere it was great.

As the true gent I am, we wanted to let the other guys have a go, so we popped out of her. She walked over to one of the guys and started riding him on the sofa, whilst swallowing another cock. We were all laughing and she was loving it. We then had a quick break for a couple of mins. We then laid all of the dining chairs in a circle and we took turns in fucking her and getting our cocks sucked sort of like a rotating spit roast. Some of us were going in her ass and some in the pussy, and this is were it proved too much for Alana and she came everywhere squirting. She then said that she never stops squirting and cant stop once started. She told me to get on the floor and the other guys to watch, she rode me in an aggressive way and she came about 3 times over me - I looked like I'd been in the shower afterwards... She then proceeded to do the same with the other guys.

Then I was sat of the sofa, she was like superman over the back of the sofa (sort of like a 69) and one guy was slamming her from behind, stood behind the sofa. I was holding her arms up and pulling her shoulders back so he could fuck her really hard, she came 2 or 3 times all over me.

Then she covered the dining table in baby oil and lay on her back. We were all taking turns in fucking her and she had a cock to the left and the right. The dining table was next to the open window and she was making a real racket- it was so horny! and then the dining table broke as she was getting pounded so hard. Then it all was a bit of a blur, of anal, BJ's DP's, squirting until about quarter to, when Alana said you guys need to start cumming now.

Sure enough all in a circle, she was on her knees head back fingering herself and I popped first all over her face and into her mouth about 10 seconds later another guy did and then another and the last 2 couldnt make it. It was an amazing site to see her mascara run, covered in cum well and truly fucked. She took the whole event like a champ and didn't complain once.

I was first into shower, she showed me the way, quick chat and she went to talk to the other guys. We all said goodbyes and off I went with one of the best sexual experiences of my life.

Summary: I know GB's are not everyones cup of tea, and they are quite intense and unenjoyable if you cant rise. So my tip is not to go unless you REALLY want to, because I think you may not enjoy it. Don't think you really want to go in the middle of some horny wank! its not like the films. You have to really want to be there because gang bangs are teamwork!!! everyone has to make an effort for everyone to enjoy it. :D

But if you're ok with all of that, i couldn't think of a better way of spending an hour with such a nice, fun loving girl who just wants to make sure you have a good time. It really did feel like it was a whole afternoon as it was so intense, initially "just an hour" put me off - i thought im not even going to get a chance. This in my mind now is plenty of time with such an energetic lass as Alana, everyone was spent at the end with smiles on faces.

Now she has experienced it I expect the future ones she holds will be even better, see you there! IC

Offline threechilliman

Great review fella, what a shame the one I was booked on didn't have enough takers. She has said she's going to do them monthly so I'll keep an eye out for them.

Good advice as well - only book it if you really want to do it and can make the type. Too many of these things get spoiled by no-shows, which eventually puts girls off doing them.

See you at the next one IC!

tcm

Offline Blackpool Rock

Thanks for the review IC, was tempted to have a dabble at her GB but decided not to as i haven't seen her before and ideally want to see her before teaming up, must make another effort to see this girl then perhaps be part of the tag team

Offline threechilliman

Thanks for the review IC, was tempted to have a dabble at her GB but decided not to as i haven't seen her before and ideally want to see her before teaming up, must make another effort to see this girl then perhaps be part of the tag team

Get in there BR. 1-2-1 will make you realise why she's able to deal with 5 guys in one go.

tcm

Offline Blackpool Rock

Get in there BR. 1-2-1 will make you realise why she's able to deal with 5 guys in one go.

tcm
Yeah would have seen her by now but she slapped £30 on the fisting and i particularly wanted to get my hand inside her, gonna have to save up I think as it makes it an expensive punt

Offline Titi

Thanks for the review. It's great reading but sadly GBs aren't my thing as I am too selfish and like being the centre of attention.

Online frankc

That's a great review IC, thanks for sharing mate :thumbsup:

anotherjohn50

Great review,  sounds like a lot of fun.....

Just one word of caution  I was under the impression  that baby oil shouldn't  be used with condoms it can cause them to break,  it may just be certain types of condoms or just certain brands of baby oil but maybe someone  should make the girl aware if it.

Aj

Ps   just Googled  it

Ask the Experts
May 25, 2011
what is the reason that using baby oil with a condom will cause damage to the condom

"Using baby oil with a condom will damage the latex of the condom, causing it to break.

It’s important to use only water-based lubricants, such as K-Y jelly or Astroglide, with latex condoms. Oil-based lubricants like petroleum jelly, cold cream, butter, or mineral and vegetable oils damage latex."

« Last Edit: August 19, 2016, 11:31:40 pm by anotherjohn50 »

Offline Blackpool Rock

Great review,  sounds like a lot of fun.....

Just one word of caution  I was under the impression  that baby oil shouldn't  be used with condoms it can cause them to break,  it may just be certain types of condoms or just certain brands of baby oil but maybe someone  should make the girl aware if it.

Aj

Ps   just Googled  it

Ask the Experts
May 25, 2011
what is the reason that using baby oil with a condom will cause damage to the condom

"Using baby oil with a condom will damage the latex of the condom, causing it to break.

It’s important to use only water-based lubricants, such as K-Y jelly or Astroglide, with latex condoms. Oil-based lubricants like petroleum jelly, cold cream, butter, or mineral and vegetable oils damage latex."
I did think the same thing when i was reading the review although I think the risk is a theoretical risk of the condom splitting and any chemical reaction or damage / perishing would probably take hours or days to cause enough damage to split the things.
Some parlours don't allow it in the room, I know I asked a girl at Sandys once if she had baby oil and she said it wasn't allowed due to the risk of condom damage

There are latex free options though most girls don't use them so the likelihood is they were latex.

Real shame as I love baby oil but most girls don't use it due to the risk but massage you with a water based lotion etc which just doesn't compare to baby oil, just the smell of baby oil get me going from the memory of sessions with my ex