Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Victoria @ GFE Bury  (Read 866 times)

Offline Blackpool Rock

Another new one at GFE Bury looks promising, just wonder if anyone has any info.
Searching the link on here brings up a Neutral review for Demi from a year or so ago (Not sure how that works)

External Link/Members Only

Offline Kool Keef

Same pics as Kimberly at Sheridans

Offline Blackpool Rock

Same pics as Kimberly at Sheridans
Cheers KK, plenty of reviews on here for her Sheridans profile and also a link to her AW face pic, looks quite pretty.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 19, 2019, 04:25:22 pm by Blackpool Rock »

Offline Kool Keef

Cheers KK, plenty of reviews on here for her Sheridans profile and also a link to her AW face pic, looks quite pretty.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

:thumbsup:

Offline Lancastrian1

Rather see her at Sheridan’s then gfe bury
It’s 40 all in at Sheridan’s rather than 60

Offline Blackpool Rock

Rather see her at Sheridan’s then gfe bury
It’s 40 all in at Sheridan’s rather than 60
I've never been to Sheridans, was going to see a girl there many years ago but she dropped off the rota so I never ventured there, probably should make an effort to at least do a "recce" but i'm a creature of habit so like to visit venues that I already know how to get to.
Point taken though as Sheridans website says OWO & CIM is included where offered and it's on her likes list so full service with CIM would be £40/30 minutes at Sheridans but CIM is £20 extra at GFE so the final price would be double at £80, her AW price is £70 but she doesn't list CIM so no doubt if she was to agree it would be an extra £20
Makes me wonder as she is new at GFE how much longer she will stay at Sheridans once she realises she can earn more in a 30 minute booking at GFE from just the extras  :unknown:   

Online Bustydusty

She does look good in the photos - are they accurate/up to date?

Offline Robert44

She does look good in the photos - are they accurate/up to date?

Yes, she had those done a few weeks ago.

Offline Lancastrian1

She worked for lancs massage a few years ago as Wel

Offline Solidrock

Makes me wonder as she is new at GFE how much longer she will stay at Sheridans once she realises she can earn more in a 30 minute booking at GFE from just the extras  :unknown:

She's not on the Sheridans rota this week so looks like she may have jumped ship. Missed the boat on a cheap shag with this one.

Offline Blackpool Rock

She's not on the Sheridans rota this week so looks like she may have jumped ship. Missed the boat on a cheap shag with this one.
She was supposed to work @ GFE yesterday but didn't, perhaps just ill or came on the rag  :unknown: