Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ENGLISH_RUBY, Croydon  (Read 1776 times)

30 review(s) for ENGLISH_RUBY (24 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline stanley2010

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This punt was from awhile ago but I will try to write every detail I can remember from it.

Duration: 60 Mins

Price: 90 (10 Pound Discount was given for reason about to be stated below. I believe it is 120 now)

Comm: I have to give her 1/10 on this occasion. I confirmed the appointment time and location around 3 hours before the actual meeting took place and I even took a cab from the station because I thought I was going to be late! When I arrived, I texted her to let her know that I have arrived. She said she got her timing all wrong on her way back from lunch and said she will be about an hour late because she has to shower & get ready etc... She offered 10 pounds off - I was fuming because I had confirmed before leaving and spent a tenner on the taxi to get there to find out that I had to wait for ages! I didn't have much choice as I was already there and I had a few hours free anyway.

Venue: Flat with residents parking only. This flat was the most disorganised and filthy I had ever been in. I did get a warning from other punters but never imagined it would be this bad. I had some friends who barely cleaned and tidied up back at uni and this was significantly worse than anything I had ever seen. Would recommend the new minimalism documentary if I could.

Girl:

Appearance: Mid 40s looking, quite slim with short dyed hair. Facially not particularly attractive - 3/10, average body 5/10
Personality: Friendly, tries to make conversation and puts you to ease & her enthusiasm was one of the best I had ever come across. Its clear she is experienced. 10/10

Punt:

Kiss & apologies for the delay to start with -> paperwork -> shower wasn't offered but I insisted having one for hygiene purposes.

Started the session with some DFK to start with and then some OWO. This was some toothy OWO with little eye contact. I know other punters have praised her for this and I can fully agree that she tries and gets the rhythm and spit amount right but OWO cannot be fully enjoyed with teeth pushing down on your cock every 5 seconds. On with the actual fucking, it was much better than I had initially thought. There isn't much to complain about when the pussy is wet and tight is there? After the 1st shot, we had a quick chat about politics and went for round 2.

Overall:

OWO: 4/10
Penetration: 8/10
Enthusiasm: 10/10

Her being 1hr late wasn't the only reason for the neutral although this could easily have been an automatic negative for many. Despite her enthusiasm & great fucking, her stale breath from smoking just before the session (how about saving some time by not smoking and let me in who was waiting outside for an hour!) and spraying cheap perfume all over herself left a really unpleasant taste in my mouth for about 30 minutes after the punt. I wasn't going to bother with this review initially as she is well reviewed on UKP, but changed my mind as these factors could be a big no-no for some of you out there.

Offline ego88

Could you please someone tells me if she asked for a deposit. I am trying to book her 4 days in advance and she is asking 30£ for the hotel. Did anyone pay? Do you trust her? I really wanna seeher

Offline FiveKnuckles

Could you please someone tells me if she asked for a deposit. I am trying to book her 4 days in advance and she is asking 30£ for the hotel. Did anyone pay? Do you trust her? I really wanna seeher

she looks a right mess.  that £30 will be her next fix.

read the signs and move on  :hi:

Offline ego88

Thanks for the reply. Shall I do it or not? Cause via PayPal  can see my details. She said she's doing that cause of time wasters.
I want to meet her... but... deposit?

Offline fionnov

do not hand over a deposit. you will never see her or your 30 again.

Offline FiveKnuckles

Thanks for the reply. Shall I do it or not? Cause via PayPal  can see my details. She said she's doing that cause of time wasters.
I want to meet her... but... deposit?

only you can decide.   i'm sure there was a recent thread where someone said they're surprised she's not dead.  she's a drug addict.

£30 is not a lot of money, then she will have your real name.