Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adele - Lush - Birmingham  (Read 457 times)

Offline Jag123

Duration: 1 hour

Price: £100

Looks: face: 6/10        Body: 8.5/10         service: 6.5/10

Location: 10-15 minute walk from New Street station (the area and flat look good from the outside but the condition of the place inside wasn't great, and smelled really bad, I couldn't identify the smell)

Comms: after being on hold for around 30 minutes one of the days around 8am, I was told by a member on this forum that there offices open at 11am 😂😂. So I called and arranged a meet with Adele, I was ready to put the phone down and the operator asked "don't you want to know what she looks like?" 😂 I said I've seen her pictures on the website but you can go ahead. 😂😂

Meet:
She greeted me at the door wearing very casual clothing and it was already awkward, I had to initiate conversation as we sorted out the paperwork and it was like she was daydreaming, I saw a previous review where a punter mentioned it felt like she was distant, I can fully understand that. We sat down in the front room where it looked like somebody had purchased 3 or 4 meal deals from tesco 😂😂 the whole conversation part was awkward, she randomly shouted and started laughing (I honestly didn't know how to feel) she mentioned she has family in Bulgaria ( so I'm not sure about the Russian thing) basically after a very awkward conversation she said "let's do something" and headed towards the bedroom.

It got weirder when she asked me to strip and make sure I take my socks off 😂😂😂 she got undressed at the same time, we then lay down and she started with a hand job, she then went into a bj which was average, I asked about 69 and she said she doesn't do it, i then asked how much and she said "40" I.obviusly wasn't going to pay, she then got ontop and this was the best part of the punt, her riding skills were excellent, I really enjoyed this position and finished in the bag, she was kissing and biting my neck which felt good.

Round 2: I wasn't going to entertain another conversation so asked to start round 2 immediately after coming out the bathroom. Same again, handjob, but this time the bj was covered, we got into doggy and missionary, and I lost the stiffness (happens to everybody no big deal lol) she then started a hand job again and asked what I'm doing after this, I just laughed and thought you want to wait until the end of the meet to start acting normal 😂😂 finished in her hands, cleaned up said goodbyes and back on the train.

Conclusion:
Neutral for sure, it's very awkward speaking to her, maybe she feels more comfortable when knowing someone after a few meets, but there was no connection.

The service she provided was actually decent but not enough for a positive.

(She's recently been taken off the website do don't have a link)

Offline Jag123

Thats the one cheers. How did you manage to find that?

Offline Goldfinch

Thats the one cheers. How did you manage to find that?
I did a search on this site for other reviews,and the link was there. :thumbsup: