Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adele @Lush - Birmingham  (Read 1322 times)

Offline Punter S Thompson

I'm guessing Lush are pretty quiet as it's Christmas as I managed to book this one on her first day with relative ease.
The ever helpful guy on the phone directed me to one of their rubbish apartments after agreeing on a ½ hour punt at £60.
According to her profile she worked at Lush before under the name Izabelle and has 75 reviews on their website that were mostly very positive. I'm not gonna claim to have TOFTT here, despite the fact that couldn't find any reviews on here?
Does anyone actually know why agency girls don't get indexed??

External Link/Members Only

ADELE
Is it her in the pics? Fuck knows. Theres no face pics available so hard to tell. Medium height, slim, pretty amazing body to be honest. Small pert tits, lovely arse and perfectly shaved down below.
Not beautiful but naturally kinda pretty.
Zero effort had been made though. Dressed in civvies, no make up and hair a bit of a mess. Reasonably friendly, but sort of..... distracted?

THE PUNT
After a shower I joined her in the bedroom where she sat in some black underwear. Look great, that body is fab.
She came straight in for some DFK that last about 4 seconds. I took her bra off and made straight for her awsome tits.
Very clammy skin and when I had a suck I could taste sweat. No hygenie issues with her pussy though.
Tried to have a feel down below but could tell straight off that she wasn't keen so just gave up.
OWO followed and It was ok I guess. No depth though. No attention to my balls either. Which is somewhat surprising as I do have rather lovely testicles 😂
It was a little rushed too. She couldn't wait to rubber me up. Nailed her in mish that she did actually start getting in to. Biting my neck and groping my balls.
Having your balls played with while fucking is something I love, but part of me felt like she was doing it to make me finish quicker. And that's exactly what happened.
I swear we were done in 15 mins.

I'm still unsure whether this lackluster punt was down to us not clicking or she's just like that in general. Maybe she was having a bad day..... fuck knows.
The only thing saving this from being a negative is her awesome body and the sex, whilst brief, was pretty good.
She just seems a little..... distant.
I've had some fantastic punts with Lush over the last month or two. Unfortunately tough, this was not one of them.
Banned reason: Fuck you as well.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline alibirmingham

As always superb review and a wg I was keeping an eye on. I couldn’t work out who she I either and if I’ve seen her before. Just like you no reviews on ukp which I was surprised about given how long he was with lush on and off and all the reviews on the lush site.

The only wg at lush I can think of that she could be is the Russian lady that worked earlier on this year same time as Millie. I can’t find the comments but sure I read that Millie’s mate (possibly this wg) was fit but shit. Millie herself was shit also.

Offline Punter S Thompson

As always superb review and a wg I was keeping an eye on. I couldn’t work out who she I either and if I’ve seen her before. Just like you no reviews on ukp which I was surprised about given how long he was with lush on and off and all the reviews on the lush site.

The only wg at lush I can think of that she could be is the Russian lady that worked earlier on this year same time as Millie. I can’t find the comments but sure I read that Millie’s mate (possibly this wg) was fit but shit. Millie herself was shit also.
Thanks mate.
She told me that she hasn't worked at Lush for 1½ years, so won't be her.
Never seen a Russian at Lush since I started using them in March of this year.
Banned reason: Fuck you as well.
Banned by: daviemac