Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Baltic Massage Dagenham Cannington Road Hungarian VERA  (Read 10336 times)

Offline D1j

My first experience with Baltic 7:45pm earlier today. (Im still buzzing)

Saw Vera size 8 about 5'8ish enhanced boobs nice long slim legs toned body.

Booked erotic massage £50.

When I turned up I had 3 £20 notes and I think she was trying a fast one but ohwell still went ahead. She said erotic at £50 ph is clothed but £60 she strips off. Paid the £60 as I had no change and this waiting around was going to kill the buzz.

She has a bubbly personality and was very chatty. Encouraged me to vape in the massage room and relax.

The massage ended up turning into a b2b with alot of dick and ball play while on my front. I wernt sure but I think she may have been rimming me at one point which got me harder.

Asked to turn over here she was edging and teasing rubbing my cock all over her face and lips. Kissing/licking my helmet and alot of juicy ball licking and sucking.

After 10 minutes I told her to slow down (as I was going to blow and to warn her as my cock was in front of her open mouth) but she whispered in a sexy way 'no, faster'.  At this point it was Too late....I bust a nut in her mouth, on her lips then the remaining 5 or 6 shots went on her tits.

I went to Gina massage In Romford/collier row in the past but I have now found my regular place for the future.

Her attitude was great. Always smiling. Not really into fake boobs but it actually looked great with her figure.

I'd say her face is 6-7/10 body is 9/10.

Her hand strokes, licking all over my body (helmet shaft and balls included), licking and biting my ears, is not what I was expecting.

I can confidently say that this was probably one of the best efforts I have recieved from a masseuse and I will be going to see her again soon.

£60 all in.

Offline Hansolo69

Good review,  how old would you say Vera is?

Offline LLPunting

Lucky bastard finding a CIM from a horny woman for £60

Congrats

Colour/length of hair?
Any marks, scars, tattoos or piercings?

Guess she's going to be very popular, possible that other girls will be B&S'd in for punters who have no idea who she is, so be warned.

Offline D1j

Offline D1j

Lucky bastard finding a CIM from a horny woman for £60

Congrats

Colour/length of hair?
Any marks, scars, tattoos or piercings?

Guess she's going to be very popular, possible that other girls will be B&S'd in for punters who have no idea who she is, so be warned.

Thanks, I wernt expecting any of it.

Didnt notice any scars, i think she had a belly button piercing forgive if I am wrong though (I was too distracted)
Oh she was showing me and telling me to feel a bump on her right foot where she had a motorbike accident back home. She broke a few bones in her foot. Not noticable.

I think her hair was dark tied up so probs shoulder length if open. She has a daughter to my surprise as there wernt any flabby bits.

Olive skin colour

Hungarian

It was defo worth the time and money. Her body face may not be to everyones liking but her attitude smile body you name it, was sexy as hell.

She was apologetic at the end saying shes very sorry that the service wasnt her best as she was really tired(probably trying to convince me to see her again). I told her it was okay but was thinking thats probably the sexiest massage I have ever had and I am a manwhore thats been around.

I'd say the smiling the fooling around the effort, chattyness makes her better than the closed down Gina RMA massage

Offline DirtDiggler

Nice find there  :thumbsup:
As you paid £60, was the b2b from the beginning of the massage or half way through?
Looks like you didn’t pay any £20 or £40 extras

Offline D1j

Nice find there  :thumbsup:
As you paid £60, was the b2b from the beginning of the massage or half way through?
Looks like you didn’t pay any £20 or £40 extras

There was alot of teasing. the b2b was about 20 minutes in then she'd stop get off the table and use her hands for a while, then get back on top.
And no didnt pay anyyhing extra. £60 all in.

Offline Terrelljonezzz

All of the girls on the rosta are service providers.

Kera was up for anything before she left.
Banned reason: Only contribution in 3 years is homophobic comment.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Icepos3

All of the girls on the rosta are service providers.

Kera was up for anything before she left.

Are you sure they are all service providers? I've visited kera once before, she very nice but seemed slightly to innocent.

My regular is Erika. Good looking, very nice body, and amazing body to body. Do you know if she also up for anything extra?
Banned reason: Continued trolling after 2 mods told him to stop.

Offline Terrelljonezzz

Did you ever ask kera for anything else?

Offline Terrelljonezzz

Did you ever ask kera for anything else?

Ones that I can stand over as SP's

Kera
Svetlana
Asta
Erika (only when she's in Romford, she wouldn't do SP in Dagenham)

Offline Icepos3

Kera
Svetlana
Asta

No I never asked kera. I just assumed she didn't because she seems slightly shy lol. I thought it was just a massage place, although I did hear Svetlana was an sp.

I might have to give Erika a try then. Does she do full service (kissing, bj...)? How much extra was it? And would you say she actually in to it?
« Last Edit: August 12, 2018, 12:59:20 pm by Icepos3 »

Offline jok32

Whereabouts are the incall locations exactly and do the girls rotate or stay at one or two?

Their website doesn't load for me and the FB just lists towns which isn't helpful

Offline Icepos3

Whereabouts are the incall locations exactly and do the girls rotate or stay at one or two?

Their website doesn't load for me and the FB just lists towns which isn't helpful

They are mainly based in dagenham. Usually 2 at a time with 2 or 3 girls a day.

Online Wankingdead

I see the excitement and the sap are rising, calm down everyone, this message place has the following:
Svetlana who I think had a share of the ownership, she is late forties, tall size 8 flat chested and only does relax massage and rubbish hj.
Indre plumb size 14 dark hair gipsy look about late 30ies good at 4 hand massage but can do an ok hj.
Indra. Old and only relaxing massage.
Vera or Veronica. As described by the member above.
I usually go for a 4 hand massage Vera and Asta. Which in my mind provides the best VFM.
However, there are a lot of similar parlours in that area with much younger girls.

Offline Icepos3

I see the excitement and the sap are rising, calm down everyone, this message place has the following:
Svetlana who I think had a share of the ownership, she is late forties, tall size 8 flat chested and only does relax massage and rubbish hj.
Indre plumb size 14 dark hair gipsy look about late 30ies good at 4 hand massage but can do an ok hj.
I usually go for a 4 hand massage Vera and Asta. Which in my mind provides the best VFM.
However, there are a lot of similar parlours in that area with much younger girls.

I agree they are all alot older and not in the best shape. That's why I only visit Erika. She is still young and great body.

You mention other parlour in the area with younger girls. Care to share?

Offline Icepos3

What's your opinion on vera. Looks and body wise? And also massage. Any reach unders or cc swipes?

Online Wankingdead

What's your opinion on vera. Looks and body wise? And also massage. Any reach unders or cc swipes?
She is pretty I would say 7/10. Slim body flat butt with a nice bolt one, massage is mediocre, she is very happy touchy girl, a bit of smokers breath, not on my top ten but not far from. With all this commotion I am sure her price will go up maybe to £,70 or even £80 if management got greedy which will be too much for the location.

Online Wankingdead

She also has a surgical scar in her lower stomach which ruin the picture a little bit.

Offline Icepos3

She is pretty I would say 7/10. Slim body flat butt with a nice bolt one, massage is mediocre, she is very happy touchy girl, a bit of smokers breath, not on my top ten but not far from. With all this commotion I am sure her price will go up maybe to £,70 or even £80 if management got greedy which will be too much for the location.

Damn was thinking of seeing her today. So not much of reach unders or cc swipes either? Can you elaborate of happy touchy girl lol?
« Last Edit: August 12, 2018, 03:46:39 pm by Icepos3 »

Online Wankingdead

She does a lot of cock handling and is talkative , she seem to be proud of her tits because they are always in your face or on your dick or something,

Offline D1j

Damn was thinking of seeing her today. So not much of reach unders or cc swipes either? Can you elaborate of happy touchy girl lol?

Lots of reach unders from Vera last night more than Luiza Lily Gina. Lifted my butt up so my back was arched a bit (bit gay really) but her ball play and possible rimming was done at this point.

Offline Icepos3

Lots of reach unders from Vera last night more than Luiza Lily Gina. Lifted my butt up so my back was arched a bit (bit gay really) but her ball play and possible rimming was done at this point.

Hmmm. I think the smoker breath, scar, facially not the best. Has put me off. Was enticed when you mentioned she took you finshed on her mouth  :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: August 12, 2018, 03:59:55 pm by Icepos3 »

Offline Icepos3

She does a lot of cock handling and is talkative , she seem to be proud of her tits because they are always in your face or on your dick or something,

Can y0u tell us these other local parlour? I usually go to either me and you spa or chingford massage. Both usually have at least one good girl.

Offline Icepos3

Kera
Svetlana
Asta

Hey.

Amy information on Erikas services and price would be great.

Offline harryhardon

Svetlana-wow, not seen her for a while so popped into baltic last week.

I think I was lucky as she was in a mega sexy mood, as soon as I was naked she was to and before I could lay down on the massage bed she laid there face up with access to all areas, kissing, massaging her tits nipples licked whilst I was massaging her clit (she was soaking in no time and was enjoying it as every time I took my hand away she moaned and placed my hand back)

I finally said shall we swap places and then got onto bed face down and she went on top of me and massaged her naked body every inch over mine, felt fantastic. Once turned over she was giving me a tit job then rubbing her pussy all over me including my balls of which was brilliant. Finished with her wanking me off to completion whilst french kissing her.

I will deffo go back to see her (saw her ages ago when she was in leytonstone/stratford house) said shes back for a while, she has put a little bit of weight on, but I think it suits her as her ass looks and feels great.

01ellie2015

Hi all,

I'm in East london for the week and was thinking to visit as it seems that I won't be disappointed with the service.  Is it possible to have  couple of links to the other parlours which may be closer to where I'm staying at the Dagenham Premier Inn until Friday.

Offline LLPunting

This is a review for Vera, you should discuss/review other girls separately  :dash:

Offline ars.mav

Lucky find dude..well worth visiting  ;)

Offline polololo

I went to see her last week and can confirm my experience was same as the OP - which was awesome! incl CIM. However the prices DID go up I paid 70 for 1 hour

Offline Mij

I went to see her last week and can confirm my experience was same as the OP - which was awesome! incl CIM. However the prices DID go up I paid 70 for 1 hour

Was this for 30 mins or 1 hr?

Offline LLPunting

Was this for 30 mins or 1 hr?

Errr... the clue is in  "I paid 70 for 1 hour"... were you dazzled by the "awesome incl CIM" ?   :unknown:   :D
« Last Edit: August 23, 2018, 05:59:58 am by LLPunting »

Offline Mij

Errr... the clue is in  "I paid 70 for 1 hour"... were you dazzled by the "awesome incl CIM" ?   :unknown:   :D

Duh! I swear I'm going blind....maybe the warnings I were given as a kid were true  :dash:  :lol:  .....in which case, don't take any notice of facial / body ratings that I give!  :D
« Last Edit: August 23, 2018, 06:29:41 am by Mij »

Offline Guesswork

Good point that.

I think the booker is getting pissed off everyone asking for her, I was asking what days she's at Dagenham and got a 2 word 'no idea' answer. This was followed up quickly saying it's on the day knowledge (?) and there are other girls (just as good, lol)

Might leave it for a bit until the stampede calms down.

Offline Henry Hoover

Just tried to book Vera and this is what they said.

"Anyway, new clients can’t book  Vera or Amina straight away. Those masseuses are for regular clients only. You have to book someone else before."   

Offline Guesswork

Just tried to book Vera and this is what they said.

"Anyway, new clients can’t book  Vera or Amina straight away. Those masseuses are for regular clients only. You have to book someone else before."

I'll definitely wait until the phone goes a bit dusty now! Cheeky fuckers, trying to drum up business for the less in demand girls then doubling up on a booking :thumbsdown:

Offline jok32

Which one is Amira? No reviews here of her

Online Wankingdead

Amina is a young pretty girl who works one or two days , I think sergei got a lot of calls asking for Vera, and he had other girls sitting doing fuck all. Now this is a proof of the power of this site and should have indicated to him that his other hookers need to pull up their sockets or even better pull down their knickers.

Offline Guesswork

Am I being over cynical here.... Vera's pic gets put up a month ago and in that time no reviews or experiences of her CIM.

Review goes up, interest picks up, another review of a Baltic girl gets posted and then punters are told you have to see the less popular girl to qualify seeing the hotter ones??

Opportunistic cashing in or a cunning plan from the start?

Not questioning the validity of the reviews, just seems a bit suspect. And fucking annoying, that's the holy grail of massages for me right there :cry:
« Last Edit: August 23, 2018, 01:26:44 pm by Guesswork »

Offline LLPunting

Sharp practice means Baltic is a no go for me.  They'll probably start lying about Vera being around and then trying a B&S when you arrive.   :dash:

Any of you charmers got Vera's private contact number, best you tell her directly she should go indie, and make private arrangements with her where she gets more and you pay a little less overall.   :thumbsup:

If you're feeling generous ask her if you can pass on her number and then please PM it to me.   :drinks:

Offline Guesswork

Clutching at straws a bit, but I live in Kent and these prices are a bit under what the equivalent costs there.
Even a b&s would be ok value.
It would be annoying if I took a trip into Essex and got swapped, but it's local to work and maybe as good as I get over here anyway. Not found a great one yet in Kent. Certainly not one that does what Vera is reported to do.

Offline brownie

Is there website.

And where in dagenham ?

Offline Mij

Is there website.

And where in dagenham ?

Just Facebook I think....

Postcode in Dagenham is RM9 4BE...Road name is in thread title!

:drinks:
Mij

Offline AppleEgg

Hey.

Amy information on Erikas services and price would be great.

I saw Erika but was not impressed.  I wrote a review on her which you can search

jimsteve

I have visited this place for years they used to be in leyton and Ilford now Dagenham. I have banged both Svetlana and Asta full sex. but I would not go anymore since they put up second shed in back garden with numbered doors place feels like a brothel. I visited  three weeks ago just old women smoking outside in garden but what disturbed me was a client leaving and he could only be around early twenties

jimsteve

Sorry when i say early twenties he looked more like 17~20 i thought something not right here, just bumped into each other as i was going inside makes me cringe even to this day, money takes over customer age i guess with these EE types, lucky to say i would not return. btw i did a 180 and walked out after passing by him