Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cyndy_doll Barking  (Read 1271 times)

1 review(s) for bombshell rebeca (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline brushhand811

Didn't see her as she texted when I got to flat that her client had extended (then couldn't see me for over 2 hours so back to back booking.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Suggested I see he friend who also double booked me.  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=178049.0

Dont make the trip to Barking even if they confirm to you 30 minutes before.

Online arrow0404

Same thing happened to me OP,  I was told to wait an hour. (No other girl was offered)
Lucky Barking is 15/20mins in the car for me so nothing wasted

Offline brushhand811

Its so annoying greekboy, this location is ideal for me, and have been several times, just catching up on reviews to remind me. Its the nice flat with a sculpture in front of a mirror in the entrance hall which you often see in IG11 girls profile, but the girls there change frequently.

Offline yahoocoau

She did the same thing with me. Everything confirmed I drove to her place..Everywhere it was like 24 hour parking restriction. She answered the phone and said oh you are here already! I said yes..she heard my voice and she said who are you lol! I was like you asked me to come in 30 mins right. She said oh wait let me check and then she fucking switched off her phone. What a fucking bitch! I came back home checked if she has any reviews and there you go..she has done this with other people as well. Wish I could do something about this!

Offline Sinz

She did the same thing with me. Everything confirmed I drove to her place..Everywhere it was like 24 hour parking restriction. She answered the phone and said oh you are here already! I said yes..she heard my voice and she said who are you lol! I was like you asked me to come in 30 mins right. She said oh wait let me check and then she fucking switched off her phone. What a fucking bitch! I came back home checked if she has any reviews and there you go..she has done this with other people as well. Wish I could do something about this!

You can start by leaving your own separate review for her, which will warn future punters.

Raj316

Happened to me once and had to ring from a diff number.... just try to be patient and be polite....if you do get lucky and you in the flat, everything is just uphill.... my cock still well satisfied and Im posting this 3 hours after seeing her today.

Offline pepsicolaboy

These SP/Sergei (in this case Romanians) have very little regard for punters, journey's they make/distances, time money and arrangements changed to get there and give them some money in exchange for  :dancegirl: :dancegirl: :dancegirl:

Probably explains why they have very little if any feedback on AW and constantly change and re start profiles

Offline punk

Happened to me once and had to ring from a diff number.... just try to be patient and be polite....if you do get lucky and you in the flat, everything is just uphill.... my cock still well satisfied and Im posting this 3 hours after seeing her today.

Post a review. Can't wait.

Offline pepsicolaboy

There used to be some fine Polish honies/SP in Barking..actually for ages and ages...none on my radar now  :unknown:

Now we left with shitty Romanian SP  :cry: