Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BlondeGirl - Anyone seen her?  (Read 900 times)

Offline Easygoingdude

Hi guys,

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I'm travelling down south and this one has responded to my RB. She seems pretty knew to AW and just doing my due diligence to see if anyone has seen her ?

Thanks

Offline alabama1

No way she is a size 10. And as for 'love working out gym', the only machines she looks like she's using are the vending machines.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2024, 10:24:16 pm by alabama1 »

Offline pbrown355

The "blonde" bit is a stretch as well as her photos look like the tint is growing out.
Despite all of that I'd still see her if the price was right.

Online mr.bluesky

No way she is a size 10. And as for 'love working out gym', the only machines she looks like she's using are the vending machines.

Probably jogs to the fridge and food cupboard too. To be fair I've seen worse.

Offline chatbite

She worked that if you put your arms in the air it lifts your tits and stretches your torso to make you look thinner. Unfortunately she's now stuck with this terrible syndrome that causes her to look like she's doing the YMCA at all times.

Online Jmaes123

Tutt, tutt this is one where don’t judge the book by its cover and well you are all wrong and missing out here, you really are. I would say she is a size 10 with a body built for sex.

The pictures do not do her justice at all and would say she is trying to keep her identity secret  I would recognise the kiss tattoo on that ass any where, 2nd picture in gallery.

I have seen this girl a lot from SA over the last few years, if only for her BJ Skills. I  haven’t seen here for a while as she got serious with a BF, but did wonder why she got back in touch a month ago.

So the positives, her oral is unreal, she will just suck you all night if you want, different style and plenty ball attention, just let her worship your cock.

She is a dancer and very flexible indeed, very tight pussy, takes a good fuck, looks amazing doggy style and her skin is so smooth. She is not really in to DFK but will kiss lightly.

Then there is the Anal, I say no more about this but  :yahoo:

Negatives, seen her a few times when all made up make up, hair, etc, looks amazing but have seen here a lot without, not to bad but could be better. She can also talk for England, just take control but he nice with her as she is a really nice friendly girl.

« Last Edit: January 10, 2024, 01:10:48 am by Jmaes123 »

Online Jmaes123

Hi guys,

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I'm travelling down south and this one has responded to my RB. She seems pretty knew to AW and just doing my due diligence to see if anyone has seen her ?

Thanks

How long are you looking at booking her for and I can give you some tips lol. Also don’t be fooled if she is the cheapest on your RB as I always found her VFM
« Last Edit: January 10, 2024, 01:08:57 am by Jmaes123 »

Online Jmaes123

WRONG, she is a gym bunny and a dancer.

Offline alabama1

WRONG, she is a gym bunny and a dancer.
That is a very confident statement. Is she one of your favourites, as you haven't reviewed her.  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: January 10, 2024, 08:01:33 am by alabama1 »

Offline pbrown355

Jmaes that's great info. I would still take issue with size 10 but the rest of your post suggests we should all form a queue. I look forward to some reviews arriving on here soon.

Offline chatbite

I happen to like curvy girls, but in the interests of stating facts there is no way on this fucking earth she's a size 10

Online Jmaes123

That is a very confident statement. Is she one of your favourites, as you haven't reviewed her.  :rolleyes:

You Alabama always have to jump in with sarcastic comments that don’t really help.

I can be very, very confident as I must have seen her over 20 times, I have given great inside information here TO HELP THE OP. No review because if you read what I said I met her on SA.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2024, 10:17:51 am by Jmaes123 »

Offline Easygoingdude

Tutt, tutt this is one where don’t judge the book by its cover and well you are all wrong and missing out here, you really are. I would say she is a size 10 with a body built for sex.

The pictures do not do her justice at all and would say she is trying to keep her identity secret  I would recognise the kiss tattoo on that ass any where, 2nd picture in gallery.

I have seen this girl a lot from SA over the last few years, if only for her BJ Skills. I  haven’t seen here for a while as she got serious with a BF, but did wonder why she got back in touch a month ago.

So the positives, her oral is unreal, she will just suck you all night if you want, different style and plenty ball attention, just let her worship your cock.

She is a dancer and very flexible indeed, very tight pussy, takes a good fuck, looks amazing doggy style and her skin is so smooth. She is not really in to DFK but will kiss lightly.

Then there is the Anal, I say no more about this but  :yahoo:

Negatives, seen her a few times when all made up make up, hair, etc, looks amazing but have seen here a lot without, not to bad but could be better. She can also talk for England, just take control but he nice with her as she is a really nice friendly girl.

Thanks for the intel