Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Suprise Punt...Bait and Switched myself  (Read 827 times)

brandonpete

Tuesday of this week I felt the need..the need for some sexual entertainment...as most of us know Coventry is a bit of a dessert for good,reliable,honest punts....the ones that are there are usually busy,more than I want to pay or not available at the times I need (due to wifes condition)...anyway did my usual.and to Newbies on here who ask "have you tried this one, any help"..my way is a good way...1.Check w/gs on 'Burner phone'..2.Check AW and Viva st...Cross ref against UKP reviews. 
I did all that,then returned to phone and went through all W/G No's again..this time checking Archive..and up came a number.With all my No's I usually put ..price..vfm..return or no return..postcode.
Checking through all of that I came across a No with just the price £40 =30mins..no post code..and the name Kate £40...then wrongly assuming I'd made a mistake with putting in Kate 43 (who came recommended in one of my posts "looking for a regular in Coventry) so rang..she sounded the same age as I was told Kate43 was (now if you ask why didn't you ask her name,I did,when I rand I asked HER if she was Kate who advertised on AW,forgetting that all EE's,nah all W?G's have loads of Nomme d'plumes...her answer was yes and it was £50 for 30mins..OK arranged time,got Postcode and off I go (I have to go as soon as I start ringing around as I only have a small window of opportunity)..Ok part of Stoke.Coventry,terraced house,clean..magicdoor opening..yep lady about same age as I'm told Kate 43 is,deffo EE (kate's Latvian).that's when I discovered my mistake..I said hello in Latvian(old job took me to many country's) "Sveiki"..no answer.so I said again in English,but she No I'm Hungarian and you last saw me when I arrived in England 5 yrs ago,what a memory...so the completely wrong girl..not bad though.I prefer older..punt fairly vanilla..memorable only because I'd forgotten Cock band and had to tie a nodder around the old sod to get him to work.
Admin I can't call this a review as I've no Idea who she is or if she advertises..all I have is her addy and her phone No..which is *******7930.
So note to all..keep your names and addy's up to date...oh yeah..would I return..yep,but olny as a standby.