Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Su Nin Ya Rugby  (Read 1558 times)

Offline Dr. CT

Hi.

I am interested to visit “Su Nin Ya” in Rugby. I saw the review in 2017 and I was wondering if anyone had visited since?

I sent few messages but no answer what so ever....

Any review would be highly appreciated!

Offline houseboot

Hi.

I am interested to visit “Su Nin Ya” in Rugby. I saw the review in 2017 and I was wondering if anyone had visited since?

I sent few messages but no answer what so ever....

Any review would be highly appreciated!

This is a question not a Review.

Perhaps someone will move it to the correct board for you.

Offline houseboot

Thank you

Offline seandana

I've been to this establishment on a few occasions and I have to say the service is pretty good most of the ladies are in their forties apart from Mi who is in her late twenties its a pretty standard thai massage shop decent massage and extras offered towards the end they Will ask for £20 for HE £20 more for topless and another £20 for everything off but if you are a good negotiator you will get a reduction. it's £40 for the hours massage and £25 for the half hour. I've seen most of the girls there apart from Mi and I've always left happy I've even had a massage from the boss lady YaYa .it's a nice, clean and safe place to go I would definitely recommend .Cookie is the girl I've seen the most good massage and great body and enthusiastic with the He and a fantastic smile I hope this helps.

Offline Dr. CT

Oh thanks you!!! Didn’t realised where it was posted! Not use to it yet.

Offline Dr. CT

I've been to this establishment on a few occasions and I have to say the service is pretty good most of the ladies are in their forties apart from Mi who is in her late twenties its a pretty standard thai massage shop decent massage and extras offered towards the end they Will ask for £20 for HE £20 more for topless and another £20 for everything off but if you are a good negotiator you will get a reduction. it's £40 for the hours massage and £25 for the half hour. I've seen most of the girls there apart from Mi and I've always left happy I've even had a massage from the boss lady YaYa .it's a nice, clean and safe place to go I would definitely recommend .Cookie is the girl I've seen the most good massage and great body and enthusiastic with the He and a fantastic smile I hope this helps.

Thank you very much for the info!

Offline Stapler

Thank you very much for the info!

Do a search. Top right. At least half a dozen topics with info.
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline seandana

Offline shylad57

£100 for a massage and a naked hand job is pushing it a bit isnt it?

Offline houseboot

Some shops stick to the 20/30/40 prices which are pretty standard and reasonable. If I'm quoted those prices then I would pay and not try to negotiate.

Some girls are greedy and will ask for more.

Some customers will try and negotiate even when prices are reasonable.

Some girls who would have been happy for 20/30/40 will ask for more to allow for negotiation.

Offline seandana

I agree 100% but i think the girls in the Thai shops will try it on to see desperate you are, as in how much you are willing to pay, but they want your money which leaves room for negotiation.