Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BEWARE! Bearwood chinese has been raided by police and council...  (Read 5034 times)

Offline bonham

He probably did and he obviously checked out more of my reviews than you did, and I wouldn't let an oaf like you anywhere near my car , boiler or roof  :scare:

So who fixes them someone from uni or McDonald's  :D

Offline bonham

You realy are a loser talking to someone uneducated has me .which means you cant win .go and have a pint or a pint one that youve discovered yourself  :lol:

Offline bonham

You realy are a loser talking to someone uneducated has me .which means you cant win .go and have a pint or a punt one that youve discovered yourself  :lol:

Offline mr.bluesky

You realy are a loser talking to someone uneducated has me .which means you cant win .go and have a pint or a pint one that youve discovered yourself  :lol:

Your so funny Bonham my sides are splitting (that's sarcasm by the way)   :crazy:
« Last Edit: July 18, 2019, 08:24:56 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline bonham

Unfortunately this site isent just for uni and McDonald's punters it's for everyone yes even for leaches so enjoy your punts .o and thank everyone on here who makes your life so much better thay deserve it  :rolleyes:

Offline mr.bluesky

Unfortunately this site isent just for uni and McDonald's punters it's for everyone yes even for leaches so enjoy your punts .o and thank everyone on here who makes your life so much better thay deserve it  :rolleyes:

Whatever  :unknown:

Offline bonham

Sorry I ment fortunately not unfortunately it's my education  :lol:

Offline oldmanking

edjmacation? whoo kneads it? knot mei fer shure. i beleave in der 3 r's... reeding, riting, and rithametics. neva dun me no arm.  :P

Offline Beamer

edjmacation? whoo kneads it? knot mei fer shure. i beleave in der 3 r's... reeding, riting, and rithametics. neva dun me no arm.  :P

+1

Offline shed

This guy is a complete turd. He needs flushing off this site as nobody will believe any of his future reviews

Offline Jockey

So I was walking down bearwood yesterday when I saw a very busty Chinese girl, smoking a fag walking with some attitude.  :lol:

immediate thought, I would love to fuck her, look at her tits.

Anyway to my surprise it seems that the 2nd Chinese bearwood massage shop doors was open. Didnt stop in to ask or check.

But my guess is there back open for business?

She must have come straight out the shop as she was only a few meters away
« Last Edit: July 19, 2019, 11:43:45 am by Jockey »

Offline bonham

This guy is a complete turd. He needs flushing off this site as nobody will believe any of his future reviews

No problem thers not many who try new places but a lot off followers who just go to reveawd ones then reveaw it themselves like Mr bluesky after other punters have tried and sometimes wasted there money to help this site so keep driving us away you will be left with very little to follow ill only be back for my apology from shed and bluesky when someone else gets the service I got from min which was supost to be bulshit  :dash: :hi:

Online scutty brown

No problem thers not many who try new places but a lot off followers who just go to reveawd ones then reveaw it themselves like Mr bluesky after other punters have tried and sometimes wasted there money to help this site so keep driving us away you will be left with very little to follow ill only be back for my apology from shed and bluesky when someone else gets the service I got from min which was supost to be bulshit  :dash: :hi:

When you post can you please try using a form of words thats at least similar to English and not fucking gibberish?

Offline mr.bluesky

There you go again Bonham getting your facts wrong again (yawn)

Offline mr.bluesky

When you post can you please try using a form of words thats at least similar to English and not fucking gibberish?

:D  he can't , he can only spout fucking gibberish.

Offline GingerNuts

So I was walking down bearwood yesterday when I saw a very busty Chinese girl, smoking a fag walking with some attitude.  :lol:

That's quite an assumption. A Chinese girl is in close proximity to a massage shop so she must work there.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2019, 09:06:16 pm by GingerNuts »

Offline oldmanking

immediate thought, I would love to fuck her, look at her tits.

Anyway to my surprise it seems that the 2nd Chinese bearwood massage shop doors was open. Didnt stop in to ask or check.

But my guess is there back open for business?

it's been back open from the day after the raid.  as anyone who reads my epic reviews would know.....  ;)