Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Good Milfs  (Read 1999 times)

Offline HS11216

Any good Milfs around the Birmingham area that people could recommened , Carla was my go to Milf but think she’s stopped now and its frustrating been looking on AW for a decent priced one. But hard to find , Only request I have is obviously doesn’t do BB and does French kissing , Much appreciated for any suggestions !

Offline l1mpd1ck

Offline HS11216

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Another Carla who seems to get good reviews

Haha that’s the one I’ve already seen but she’s away till end of Jan

Offline l1mpd1ck

Haha that’s the one I’ve already seen but she’s away till end of Jan
Oh OK.  I thought you meant the one near Solihull who has retired

Offline guymids-72

Any good Milfs around the Birmingham area that people could recommened , Carla was my go to Milf but think she’s stopped now and its frustrating been looking on AW for a decent priced one. But hard to find , Only request I have is obviously doesn’t do BB and does French kissing , Much appreciated for any suggestions !

Close to J5 M5, but msparklane is epic, £300 for 4 hours is superb value!

Offline billy groat

Close to J5 M5, but msparklane is epic, £300 for 4 hours is superb value!

If his go-to milf was Carla in Knowle, Msparklane will be a very different experience. By about 65kgs.

Offline Spurt

At what age can woman be truly described in the Milf bracket?

Offline Flunkagenda

Hey

Yet to see MsParklane but I’d very much like too. I have seen and can recommend Gracy in Kenilworth (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=225645.msg2292006#msg2292006) and Jade (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=227158.0), who has probably moved from Bham by now, unfortunately for us all.

Good luck on your hunt. Let us know if you find any gems  :drinks:

Offline l1mpd1ck

If his go-to milf was Carla in Knowle, Msparklane will be a very different experience. By about 65kgs.
Cheaper by the lb