Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Stuff Barbie of Vanda & friends, where is she?  (Read 1807 times)

Oralbgood

I rember this beautiful wg from last year. I saw her many times but then she disappeared.
She was about size 10, blonde hair and Hungarian. She was the the best punts I have ever had.
Anyone know where she is?

Offline kurnlittle

I think she works in London, I agree with what you say

Offline dicksplash09

Hey yea I remember her .
Last time I saw her she was at an hotel on hagley rd . Said she had a row with vanda ( the bird who ran the flat )  said she would come back to  brum in a few weeks . Never seen her again . Agreed she was good

mrpeterman

Vanda has run a good stable I've seen her, gina, alexa and nadia all good puntstuff and to my knowledge she fell out with at least gina alexa and barbie.

Vanda was great cum anywhere..take photos all for £50..not been to that stable for a while too far at momment but also good girls good value

Never saw barie she was gone before could get therr

Oralbgood

Ok guys. Good to share fond memories. She did say she wanted to go to London to earn more.

If anyone knows where she is let me know.

Cheers

Offline dicksplash09

Yes could be the one  !
Might have to go on a mission down to north London 

Oralbgood

Kurnlittle :thumbsup:

What excellent detective work. Thanks a million.

I will keep her number and make a day of it.

Dicksplash, if you get there first, let me know. If it is her it is worth the drive, as long as she hasn't changed!!!

Kurnlittle, you are my hero :hi: :hi: :hi:

Offline dicksplash09

He's mine too ! . Funny I was only thinking bout her a couple of days before your thread .
Yea sure if I get there first il report back

Offline tangledupinblue

Vanda has run a good stable I've seen her, gina, alexa and nadia all good puntstuff and to my knowledge she fell out with at least gina alexa and barbie.

Vanda was great cum anywhere..take photos all for £50..not been to that stable for a while too far at momment but also good girls good value

Never saw barie she was gone before could get therr

Don't forget Busty Suzi

mrpeterman

Never saw her . Cracking tit's by pictures but never got there is she still around?

Oralbgood

Thanks Dicksplash. I too couldn't stop thinking about our Barbie. I phoned the number a few times today but straight to the normal Lyca mobile....I even put her address in google maps but she is over 100 miles away, 2.5 hours driving. Now she was good but 200 mile round trip!

Really enjoying this forum. Should have joined a while back :dash:

I have just got back from seeing Busty Anita in Coventry. Sorry, I don't know how to put AW link in. I will right a small report now.

Cheers
 :drinks:

Offline dicksplash09

Good man
Me too I've been a lurker for a while so about time I put some effort into a few posts .
I do a lot of work down that way so I will deffo try to look in on her .  Nice bird and seemed she was really into it . She's prob on " holiday " for xmas and new year.

Offline kurnlittle

Cheers guys she was fit and friendly, even let me take a few non face pics. Fine lady

Offline tangledupinblue

Never saw her . Cracking tit's by pictures but never got there is she still around?

Not as far as im aware, last time i saw her was when the group was by the QE.
Booked 30 min slot with Suzi, then paid my respects to Nadia for 30 min. 
And yes they were a cracking pair  :D

Offline dicksplash09

Hi chaps
Just an update  emailed Barbie yesterday replied straight back saying she will be back in London from Monday. I will have to juggle my place and f work to get to see her . When I have I will report back .

Oralbgood

Hi Dicksplash, I too have been in contact with her. She resumes 10th January post  code N22.

I bet she wonders why all the renewed interest from the Midlands. Hopefully we can convince her to tour  her every so often.

Good luck with the punt. I can't get down there for a while  :dash:

Offline dicksplash09

Cheers oral
I will try to convince her to come back even for a day your

Offline Paperboy15

Vanda is back in the East Midlands if anyone is interested

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
« Last Edit: January 10, 2019, 01:01:30 am by CoolTiger »