Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensual_Emillia - B&S Attempt - Harrow-on-the-hill  (Read 803 times)

16 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6681822) (9 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Fuzzyduck]

Offline James3465smith

External Link/Members Only
Price: 80 for 30 mins
Girl: I was very disappointed when I saw her, I was under the impression she looks good and in her 30s from some reviews, I can confirm now that i've seen her she is close to mid 40s. She had a bit of a belly, not made up at all, her face is meh not horrible but I was just not attracted to her at all. Her arse is nowhere near a bubble, her tits are slightly saggy but a good size. I would say she's a 5/10 on a good day.

Meet: I booked sensual emilia around a month ago. Now She lives pretty far from central, but I thought it would be worth the trip to sample the A-levels. This is where things go completely wrong. I arrive at the location on time. I call and wait and no response. After about 10 minutes, she picks up the phone and tells me she will be ready in 5 minutes. I go in and I'm greeted with this 50 year old woman at minimum claiming to be emilia. Now I've read the reviews and I knew no way in hell this was emilia, so I was like you're not emilia, she tried to lie but I acted like I've seen her before, and she admitted finally she wasn't. I left the house and after about 3 minutes I get a text saying emilia will be available in 15 mins. This is where I made a mistake and decided to wait, since I'd come all the way out there. I requested she showered etc since it was clear she was just done with a client. Now i went back and I wasn't impressed at all with her looks as previously mentioned, but I was like whatever, I changed my mind about the A- levels when i saw her and just went for some deepthroat.
Her technique was very average, couldn't deepthroat me at all, the only positive I would say is she maintained eye contact throughout the entire session which was atleast good. She did some ball sucking too and i came in her mouth after about 20 mins of deepthroat and left.
Personally I would not recommend her, Just due the unprofessionalism when I clearly confirmed multiple times on the way there and the time wasted. There are way better, more attractive options and closer to central and her age is definitely off by like 7-8 years.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Cheers for the review. So clearly you were double booked at your appointment time. Bastard pimps managers. I had it in mind to see Emilia again at some point but sod that. Too many reports now of this kind of shit happening.

Offline James3465smith

yeah don't waste your time she are very unreliable

Offline PilotMan

What was the location, so we can add it to the title please?

Offline James3465smith

What was the location, so we can add it to the title please?
Harrow-on-hill

Offline Fuzzyduck

yeah don't waste your time she are very unreliable

It's not her exactly. It's the pimp management. There seems to be a Polish posse camped out in Harrow (she also used to be in Ashford and Ealing) so you might expect similar situations with all the SPs in that group.