Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Girls who see clients when on their period  (Read 2009 times)

Offline SamLP

I had a punt on Friday with a girl who when I finished discovered her period had started. Now at the time I thought it was innocent and it could well be. She was casual about it, saw a bit of blood on her finger when she was removing the condom from me and stated that she's done for the day because of that. After some reflection I realised that she didn't allow me to finger her, but then her profile doesn't mention that it's allowed. She had dimmed the light in the room so that it was low, maybe she's self conscious. However, she's still displaying her number on her profile. It was a good punt but would this be classed as a negative if she had hidden the fact she's on her period?

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

Christmas is coming she needed the cash by hook or by crook!!! Some believe it or not charge extra for period play ... Not my cup of Rose :wackogirl:

Offline house music dave

This baby tells you all you need to know. Not great reading imo

External Link/Members Only

HMD

Offline akauya

I believe quite a lot of prossies will use tricks to continue working through their period. There are a few though, especially newbies, who still haven't mastered the dark arts who will panic if it happens during a punt. I remember one case in particular with a newbie Polish prossie, young and very pretty (this is before I joined UKP) when we changed positions the condom came out all red. I panicked, she panicked luckily no blood touched my skin. She apologised profusely saying it wasn't her time yet etc.

A quick shower and because we still had time she offered me CIM (which normally was an extra) - she insisted so much I didn't have the heart to tell her not to suck me off  :cool:

I wanted to see that prossie again a week or so later but she was gone. Which was a great shame, she was very pretty and I still felt like we had unfinished business.

Offline punk

I had a punt on Friday with a girl who when I finished discovered her period had started. Now at the time I thought it was innocent and it could well be. She was casual about it, saw a bit of blood on her finger when she was removing the condom from me and stated that she's done for the day because of that. After some reflection I realised that she didn't allow me to finger her, but then her profile doesn't mention that it's allowed. She had dimmed the light in the room so that it was low, maybe she's self conscious. However, she's still displaying her number on her profile. It was a good punt but would this be classed as a negative if she had hidden the fact she's on her period?

To date has happened to me once, upon entering the pussy it felt weird and squashy, pulled out and the whole of my rubbered up cock was covered in dark blood  :thumbsdown:

yorkshire123

I believe quite a lot of prossies will use tricks to continue working through their period. There are a few though, especially newbies, who still haven't mastered the dark arts who will panic if it happens during a punt. I remember one case in particular with a newbie Polish prossie, young and very pretty (this is before I joined UKP) when we changed positions the condom came out all red. I panicked, she panicked luckily no blood touched my skin. She apologised profusely saying it wasn't her time yet etc.

A quick shower and because we still had time she offered me CIM (which normally was an extra) - she insisted so much I didn't have the heart to tell her not to suck me off  :cool:

I wanted to see that prossie again a week or so later but she was gone. Which was a great shame, she was very pretty and I still felt like we had unfinished business.

Your all heart  :lol:

Offline SamLP

So it's more common than not. Takes he biscuit. Any possibility of a split condom and you've got blood all over your cock. Negligent prossies

Offline firemansam

So it's more common than not. Takes he biscuit. Any possibility of a split condom and you've got blood all over your cock. Negligent prossies

that would be the least of my worries if the condom split

Offline smiths

IMO from my own observations the use of sponges is widespread. As to the review, thats up to you but mention it in the review is my advice so others are aware she works during her period.

Offline threechilliman

At least some girls don't work during their period. I'd booked one for this week until she realised she was due on. She messaged me to let me know and I said to let me know when she was done. She was very apologetic, not sure why as I told her I had a fair degree of flexibility on when we met.

tcm

Offline berksboy

Had it happed a few times and i hate it  ,  come out looking like a frankurter with ketchup on it !

Offline Frenchie

This is a new one ...many years ago I had sex with a long term partner . She was 'on' but felt randy ...During the shag she stopped and then sucked me off ..it only happened the once ....it goes to show that some women have a 'moment' where anything goes .

A friend of mine had a VERY 'vanilla' wife ....very naive ..who proceeded to demand he fuck her arse ...complete one off and never repeated .

Back to the original question ..if the girl was genuine and it was a mishap , it wouldn't bother me in the slightest .
As 70% of my punt is normally oral both ways , I'm not bothered ....in fact if my regular said she was out of action for penetrative sex
I'd still see her !

Offline SamLP

IMO from my own observations the use of sponges is widespread. As to the review, thats up to you but mention it in the review is my advice so others are aware she works during her period.

I haven't done a review but this is the girl:
External Link/Members Only

sucky2dollar

Just the usual prossie double standard.

God forbid you ask for OWO yet it's perfectly alright for her put you at risk by bleeding all over you.

Offline MrSmiley

The last pros die I was with she was showing me how big her tits had got. Didn't think anything of it apart from 'nice'. Only after did she tell me she was on. I asked her why there was no blood. She said she knew a few tricks. Is this true are there tricks?!

Offline berksboy

Yes it is as above "IMO from my own observations the use of sponges is widespread"

Offline punk

The last pros die I was with she was showing me how big her tits had got. Didn't think anything of it apart from 'nice'. Only after did she tell me she was on. I asked her why there was no blood. She said she knew a few tricks. Is this true are there tricks?!

most know many tricks all good for them