Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: romanian using her mother for verification pic?????  (Read 2033 times)

Pompoy123

Lol maybe not her mum just good at applying makeup   :yahoo: :wacko: :lol:

James999

So the profile says 24 years old yet the ID / Passport clearly confirms 55 years old, just confirms what a worthless system the "verification" is, but then they don't give a fuck, will just let the PG run up some credits then close the profile and keep the creidts  :wacko:

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

Not her mum.... It was her first punter  :wacko:

Offline pianodave

There was a romanian 19 year old on AW a couple of years back whose passport showed she was in fact only just 16  :scare:  She's still on there but of legal age now.

SO AW don't even check for underage girls, an utterly worthless system.

Offline punk

There was a romanian 19 year old on AW a couple of years back whose passport showed she was in fact only just 16  :scare:  She's still on there but of legal age now.

16 legal in uk.

Offline pianodave

16 legal in uk.

Not for prostitution. Paying a 16 or 17 year old for sex is a pretty serious crime, sentencing guidelines recommend prison as standard. However, reasonably believing she was 18 is a valid defence.

Still pretty bad imo, would you want to be committing a child sex crime on your punt? Not me.

The point is, AW clearly don't pay the slightest attention to the pics.

Offline hockogrockle

Presumably, if you book, you get the old bag. The "bums up" photo is just there to catch your interest. Quite clever really: you can't complain it was a bait and switch, when the switch had her photo there the whole time!

Offline Jimmyredcab

Some people on here tell me I miss out on some gems because I require a face picture, I can live with that if it means I will never be faced with an ageing skank like this lady.      :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

Offline punk

Not for prostitution. Paying a 16 or 17 year old for sex is a pretty serious crime, sentencing guidelines recommend prison as standard. However, reasonably believing she was 18 is a valid defence.

Still pretty bad imo, would you want to be committing a child sex crime on your punt? Not me.

The point is, AW clearly don't pay the slightest attention to the pics.

I dont really punt with Romanians  generally and she falls well below my target group. i avoid the 18 year olds, same finding out later she is under age.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2014, 04:36:53 pm by punk »

Offline smiths

EVERYTHING A/W does cant be trusted as i have discovered in my many years of locating WGs off it. Its like trusting a dodgy pimp to be honest in my view.