Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Legality of other people in the house  (Read 667 times)

nten

Had a weird one today. Not punted for a while but the heat got me. Found a good looking blonde on VS and away I went. Terraced house near the stadium, knocked on the door and was let in by a figure behind the door. When I got in there were two girls stood on the living room, the girl from the ad but another who was worryingly young looking. I  expressed my concern but the girl i was there to see said the other girl wasn't working and was over 18. I just couldn't see how she was over 14 so made my excuses and left.

Now the question is if I had carried on with the older girl and the place got a visit from the police would I potentially be in a whole lot more trouble if they found a minor on the premises?

After I left I went to the pub, felt uneasy so made a call to the local police from a phone box. Seemed like even if this young girl wasn't working it wouldn't be long before she was.

Haven't linked to the original ad in case someone fancies trying their luck.

Online Jonestown

You did the right thing, irrespective of what age she actually is.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

You did the right thing, irrespective of what age she actually is.
I agree but a link would help us avoid the mess.

Offline Thecunninglinguist

I agree but a link would help us avoid the mess.

I agree with HP. You were concerned enough to quite rightly report it and I don't think you would be criticized by anyone here if you posted the link.

vw

I agree with HP. You were concerned enough to quite rightly report it and I don't think you would be criticized by anyone here if you posted the link.

well he is banned anyway so no chance. 

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Thanks CL. I am glad we agree so what did he write that made him into a troll?