Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maxes Angels  (Read 5439 times)

ClarkeOfTheCourse

It's well known that Max takes care of his favouring angels. Wonder what she had to do to get that special treatment??

Give him a third of her fee?

Justanotheruser

Have you met Alex? :D that's a proper 100mph scary PSE! My all time favourite I think..

Gabbi is really sweet, much more flexible despite her general rep. Can do serious filth but very light hearted about it if that makes sense.

Would really like to see Alex given she seems to have such a good rep but no idea where to start. Is she actually on the site? I'm sure I couldn't see her last time I checked.

Offline hendrix

Would really like to see Alex given she seems to have such a good rep but no idea where to start. Is she actually on the site? I'm sure I couldn't see her last time I checked.

Still in the incognito section I think...

Offline Johnny wishbone

Yes in a good way! Would need a few drinks just to get through that encounter.

You definitely needyour battery fully charged when with Gabi. Anal fiend and big time cum junkie. Man I can still remember it now......

Offline Johnny wishbone

Still in the incognito section I think...

On my list to do. Peaches looks good too.

Offline Greg1

I saw Tess the last time she was at Maxes. Very curvy bordering on big. Though her recent pictures show she has toned down a bit. Nice GFE moving too raunchy. I seen to remember she couldn't deep throat as she has a gag reflex.

Offline BOY_ABOUT_TOWN

Anyone have any contact details for Gabbi at all, I'd love to see her again. Can't seem to find her on AW. Thanks.

Offline BOY_ABOUT_TOWN

Great thanks, can't wait for another go!

ClarkeOfTheCourse

Looks like Maxes web site got hacked, avoid External Link/Members Only as it keeps showing spamware when you click on links, could be downloading malware to your PC

Offline NIK

Who has seen a girl from Maxes Angels and any good recommendations?

I have seen two and a half - the half being one who previously worked for them but was with another agency. Wouldn't recommend any of them. All were clinical and I couldn't reconcile the three I saw with the wonderful reports that agency often gets. What was impressive however with the two I booked through the agency was the speed and efficiency with which they confirmed the bookings. Apparently something to do with their computer system. Still didn't make the punts any good though.  :thumbsdown: