Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Deluxe Anna - Not for everybody (W1)  (Read 3105 times)

tristen92

First off, I'm a new member (long time lurker) - and I'm kinda' new to the punting scene. Anyway, I was in the area and decided to see Anna the other day; I know she's had a lot of negative reviews on here despite an overwhelmingly positive flurry on the adult work site. It was simply the fact that she's aesthetically pleasing and I just wanted a solid fuck. I'm not going to write a tonne about the meet or anything; she's a nice girl and chatty but her general aura is cold and mechanical and makes it feel very much like a business transaction rather than a gfe.

The widely mentioned phone watching was an irritating aspect and her actual service was generally poor. She doesn't do French kissing (barely any kissing in fact), OWO or anything in her likes list (I assumed this was an exaggeration and gave her the benefit of the doubt). She's also very over-dramatic with noises and doesn't like full penetration (but didn't rule it out once we got going).

Basically, if you're in this for the overall experience (gfe) and are looking for something memorable she's a horrid punt. Buuuut, if, like me, you are purely looking for a stress-relieving fuck with an amazing body, she fits the bill.

First review so be nice; I don't advise visiting her as she's not cheap and offers a very poor service in a fruitful area. Essentially, and forgive my wording, but you are paying to rent her body for half hour as her ability to perform any sort of gfe is non-existent. She'll let you do what you want sexually, but doesn't like anything more intimate than pumping her in whatever position takes your fancy. I'm early 20's, in good shape and well-above average looking so it's not a case of her being snobby or grossed out in any way either.

She's average looking and her pictures do an incredible job in hiding that. Her tit job is bad but not horrendous nor a deal breaker, particularly if you're an ass man like me. On that note, her ass is exceptional - to the extent that I didn't avert from hitting it hard in doggy the entire time.

External Link/Members Only

Online NightKid

It's an objective and well-balanced review, which is quite good considering you're still relatively new to punting, so hats off to you for being able to have that perspective.

Welcome aboard.  :drinks:

mrhappypants

Chefboyxo, a warm welcome from me too. The style of your review serves as welcome voice of reality.  Please stick around and keep your reviews coming, and better luck with your next punt.

Dave

tristen92

Thanks guys - the feedback is appreciated.

Offline rustpoacher

External Link/Members Only

Agreed: great enhanced tits; great body/stockings; good ass view; lovely legs firm young pussy & ass both good but she's not very keen: come once in 30 mins; no DFK, NO anal (maybe in hr); no hard no rough no noise no deep pumping; spolier (maybe I was too noisy); no lube on tits so no titty job; average BJ (so on my benchmark poor); no DT; no PSE, no GFE- more Victorian GFE; ok for 30mins not more.

Have fun? Yes
Go Again: No
Banned reason: Allegedly posting fake reviews
Banned by:

Offline rustpoacher

This is a very accurate review; I concur from experience with deluxeanna

She refused anal (agreed on phone); allowed rimming on her she has a lovely body (I'm over 50); her tits became aroused but she refused:
anal
lube on tits
all this made my mate bored so she tried to jerk me off by hand
cowgirl (would have likely been nice with her great huge tits
no kissing on lips at all
no DT

allowed:
crap dry half hearted tit wank
deep rough doggie
rimming on her (lovely clean tightish
cunni (lovely clean tightish)
feeling up legs (lovely

spoiled my noisy orgasm so I'm not returning
Banned reason: Allegedly posting fake reviews
Banned by:

tristen92

Visited this girl again the other day purely because I wanted a stress reliever. My original review is still an accurate depiction but I knew what I was getting into. She pretty much likes to be used as a fuck doll but without anything remotely GFE-esque. Loads of extras also so don't expect anything other than OW and a rough fuck.

Mendra

Agreed: great enhanced tits; great body/stockings; good ass view; lovely legs firm young pussy & ass both good but she's not very keen: come once in 30 mins; no DFK, NO anal (maybe in hr); no hard no rough no noise no deep pumping; spolier (maybe I was too noisy); no lube on tits so no titty job; average BJ (so on my benchmark poor); no DT; no PSE, no GFE- more Victorian GFE; ok for 30mins not more.

Saw her last year, agree with all the above. Fantastic body, boob job seems patched up, rough fuck but was checking her phone while I was banging away which in a way was a turn on but also unprofessional. She keep me waiting nearby kept saying coming in 5mins until I had to change 1hr to 30 mins.

Had fun? Well the first 10mins then realised wasn't the best pint for Last day at work before xmas.

Will I return. Don't think so. Better girls less than a mile around where she is.