Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Soraya brunet 20 - Dagenham RM10 Bait & Switch  (Read 603 times)

Phaedrus

External Link/Members Only

I liked the look of this girl and if you search her aw number on here you get a capture of some earlier photos including face pics and she looks great.

No point doing a proper review here so I'll write it out as prose:

Comms were good and the person answering the phone told me that she was the SP herself which will always lower risk in a Romanian punt. Parking was easy plenty of on street parking.

At the location I call for the house number and get greeted at the door by a different girl a blondish girl. Inside I ask for Soraya and she says "Ok I bring you other girl".

In walks a different girl, Alessia who speaks great English and who I suspect was answering the phone all along. I recognise her from somewhere else and she recognises me but it's not from punting and I think it's fron a night out.  :scare: Here is her aw profile External Link/Members Only she explains that Soraya is busy with a regular who has extended and offers herself to be as a substitute. I decline and she says "but why not I am also brunette and slim, what's the difference?". She's tall and elegantly attractive so I tell her that I will think about it. I get to my car and enter her aw number into the search bar on this website and it comes back negative. So I make up my mind not to pick up the switch. At this point I'm about to drive off when my phone rings. It's Alessia again she says "I see you are still sitting in you car, you come see me?". I decline again and drive off. About two minutes later she calls again "can you please move your car it doesn't look good". I explain that I've driven off already and go to a local cafe with WiFi to do some work.

Three hours later I call again and ask for Soraya. The first girl picks up the phone. I explain who I am and that I want Soraya. "yes I free you come see me now I send you the address". I dont think she understood so I ask for Alessia and then she says "OK you I remember. She steel beezie baby". I ask for tomorrow. "She steel beezie tomorrow also baby". At this point I give up.  :dash: Obviously the original girl has gone and her profile is being run as a classic BS Bait and switch. Both Alessia and the other girl were not unattractive but after spending my time researching the right girl and then driving all the the way I'd rather not get stung. A strong lesson on why punting Romanians is risky business but a good Romanian girl, if you can find such a unicorn is good VFM.

Visit again NO

Offline Sinz

Town:   London
County:   Greenwich
Region:   London
Nationality:   Romanian
Orientation:Bi-curious
Views:48
Last Login:Today

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline ELDNG

Had same thing happen to me. Went in to see External Link/Members Only who I'd seen twice before but was told that she was on a 2 hour outcall, didn't walk out and ended up seeing alessia instead. Should have walked but I really needed to empty my balls.

Phaedrus

Quite frustrating. For all I know this SP could actually still be available but has gone for a few days. If they had been honest on the phone I could have waited. Now I have no way of knowing and little incentive to try. Total time wasters.   :thumbsdown:

Offline Wildblood44

Had same thing happen to me. Went in to see External Link/Members Only who I'd seen twice before but was told that she was on a 2 hour outcall, didn't walk out and ended up seeing alessia instead. Should have walked but I really needed to empty my balls.

How was Alessia?