Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Casey Love X - Barry  (Read 3335 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5407906) (7 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline iverthickone

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I went to see Casey, about a week before Lockdown2, on the strength of Evildog101's review (thanks Evildog!!!).  I then went for my second visit on Monday straight after lockdown2, so this will be a BOGOF review of both!

As many will know, I enjoy a good sub, and Casey sounded like she would fit that bill perfectly.  Since Welsh Rachel had to quit I lost my regular sub girl.  Raven and Welsh Brunette have been my go-tos, but I do like a bit of variation.  Emails to Casey on aw were quickly answered and then on to text.  All comms great. 

Her pad is in Barry, so a bit of a trek, but that is the only negative.  You know how sometimes within 2 mins you know you shouldn't have bothered, or it's going to be fine but meh... or (and very rarely) wow..we ar really getting on!  It was definitely the latter!

Good chat even whilst I was dicarding my clothes and then groped her all over.  Cracking tits and a fine shaven haven that was already responding well.  Threw her on the bed, and had a cracking munch and great tasting.  Fingers up her for a good hard frig, and she squirted lovely. 

Told her it was her turn, and as she took off my pants (no idea really why I had left them on, probably in too much of a rush for lunch), her eyes lit up and she seemed a happy bunny, and sucked like a goodun.  On to a good hard shag in 2-3 postions before I got rid of round one down her mouth.  A good girl, she swallowed the lot.

I had intended to stay only an hour, but asked if I could extend by 30 mins, which she was more than happy to, we were chatting and groping like fwb who had known each other for years.  I said the next meet would she be happy to be more sub, now she knew me a bit and we were getting on. She readily agreed, and said she would enjoy that.

So for round two, I was a bit rougher, pulling her hair and calling her several romantic things, such as cock-sucking slut etc, and fucking her as hard as I could.  Fantastic stuff, and we both really got off on it.  Time flew by and it was me who realised I needed to go.  I left a very happy man.

So then lockdown got in the way but meantime we had agreed by text that the next time was gonna be a real dom/sub sesh.  So on Monday took some rope, pegs, and a paddle!  Told her I wanted her naked from the waist down, but wearing a top. As soon as she opened the door, I shoved her against the wall and felt around her slit.  Told her what she was about to get, and she loves dirty talk!  She started to go up the stairs and I made her stop halfway so I could finger her hole, she was sopping already.  When in the room, spent about 10 mins slapping her arse, with hand and paddle and teasing her, with a blindfold on.  She was desperate to fuck, but I was having none of it, as wanted to lick her out.  Dragged her by the hair to the bed, and only had to touch her cunt before she was squirting like a goodun.  Told her she needed to ask in future, and gave her  good frigging for coming without permission.  This just made her cum more (she really must learn!).  I then made her lay on her back with her head over the edge and shoved my dick in her mouth.  Made her suck my balls whilst I got rid of round one down her throat.

Made her play with herself against the wall, but I didn't take long to get hard again, so I fucked her stupid in various ways, and fisnished on her face this time.

We had 90 mins, and incredibly after more dirty talk, sucking and fucking and general play, I manged a third go in to her hands and made her wash her face with it!

Probably sone of the best sessions I have ever had with <fluffy alert> an absolute gem in Casey.  We were both shattered, but very happy!

I absolutely can't wait for next time.  :yahoo:  If you enjoy a great girl who is a happy sub...meet Casey!  :drinks:

Offline martypoos

Great review, one for me to try.
Banned reason: Boundary pusher
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Steelworker

Fucking hell. Sounds like a great time had both times. Good find.  :thumbsup:

Offline clevertrevor

Sounds awesome.  Never tried any of that domination thing, I'd be to embarrassed to "talk dirty"

Offline aps

She is a great girl. Even though I am not as adventurous as you, I had a good time. One I would like to revisit

Offline notcalledchris

Good man.  Sounds like you found a good un

Offline pork sword

Holly shit!! How much fun does that sound. Great review Iver one SP to keep an eye on..

Offline Razor Boy

She’s a good SP for sure. I had a great time with her when I saw her last year and reviewed here I think.
Look forward to seeing her again. Nice review  :thumbsup:

Offline notcalledchris

She’s a good SP for sure. I had a great time with her when I saw her last year and reviewed here I think.
Look forward to seeing her again. Nice review  :thumbsup:
link to your review (which was indexed with old profile.  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=257792.0

Offline Sleet

Sounds awesome.  Never tried any of that domination thing, I'd be to embarrassed to "talk dirty"

+1 But hoping a side effect of the Pfizer jab will be allow me to express my inner filth, but doubt that.

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Cracking review Iver  :drinks:

I'm absolutely shit at being a dom. But I'll give it a go occasionally.

Casey has been on my HL for a while. Based on this review, I reckon she's just been added to a few others too. I'll have to try and get to see her at some stage.

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Here's a question for you? Where do you keep your rope and paddle in between punts?

I worry enough about keeping my punting phone secret! :rolleyes:

Offline MR-UK

fucking hell , i may have to go over there myself . ^^ after reading this

Offline iverthickone

Here's a question for you? Where do you keep your rope and paddle in between punts?

I worry enough about keeping my punting phone secret! :rolleyes:

In my work laptop bag usually at work!

Offline iverthickone

It is hard the first few times, but if you get a girl you trust and like, and who is sub, it's almost guarnateed that she will love it.  Just let your primeval come out!  Start by just saying how much you love screwing her, and sucking her and just keep going ... it will flow!  :D

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

In my work laptop bag usually at work!

When you finally leave your employer, make sure you clean out said laptop bag. Or HR might get a real shock. Not that it would matter I guess if you'd left  :D