Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Elements Thai Massage - Wrexham (Rub and Tug)  (Read 6556 times)

Offline GorillaWarfare

External Link/Members Only

Duration: 30 minutes
Price: £25 + £40 for topless happy ending for a total of £65
Comms.: Rang up and they confirmed they could see me immediately.
Location: Right on what was at the time a busy street in Wrexham near the big Tescos. Address is on the website, but don't go off Google Maps because that shows the parlour as being where the opticians is. Not a very discrete location at all - I think one or two gave me a dirty look upon entering/exiting.
Room: Clean but small. External Link/Members Only

Was in Wrexham for work, and with the two week Welsh lockdown starting on Friday I wanted to get something in before it happened. I was planning on a full service with Fairyspells who offer a full service but they weren't picking up (they usually are Mon-Fri but they might have closed for lockdown) so had to go with the next best thing since I wouldn't get another chance before Friday and that was to try Elements.

Get in, give the £25 (offered £40 for the hour but I would never want an hour's rub and tug) and am lead into the room. It has a "don't ask for happy endings or extras" sign on the wall but a review on here mentioned that too, but they were offered extras so I wasn't phased by it.

The girl (didn't catch a name, sorry) enters the room. She's an older woman (I'd say about 40, maybe more) who isn't ugly, but isn't too attractive either in a black masseuse's uniform (I don't know the technical name). When she took her kit off for the topless HE she had a bit of a belly on her, decent tits though. Although I came out wishing I'd have took the cheaper option of non-topless HE.

The massage is pretty standard, but quite quickly the girl informs me that they do offer extras. I take a topless happy ending (although she mentioned £80 for a blowjob which is silly and I didn't even entertain) and she agrees, carrying on with the massage.

The massage is alright. I'm not huge on massages so I was never going to fully enjoy this, but it was very much a "take what I can get" booking.

As soon as the happy ending starts, she's interrupted by someone (I assume the another girl working there) and she has to yell "I'm busy! I'm busy!" - but then she is handed the phone - which proceeds to ring and she answers it. Bit of a downer but I try to get her to wank me as she's talking on the phone - that seemed quite hot in my mind - but she was having none of it.

Phone down, and she wanks me to completion. It was a nice happy ending in the end but all the interruptions put a bit of a downer on it. As I'm walking out I catch a glimpse at the other girl - who was way fitter in my opinion.

Positives:
Easy to get to
Nice handjob
Decent prices (unless you want a blowjob)
Good comms.

Neutral:
Got the worst looking of the girls

Negatives:
Location is less-than-discrete
Interruptions during the HE

This is on the border of neutral and negative, but unfortunately I have to go negative because I think, without the interruptions, I would have gone neutral anyway. On a bit of a bad streak lately so I might go for a tried-and-true girl when lockdown's over and I next get the chance to punt.

Offline Bigbuttextra

Good review was tempted , not sure now . Ps when was the last time you been or heard fairyspells still open ? 2  Great busty lasses years ago ?