Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kendra Sexy ... Swansea  (Read 3729 times)

9 review(s) for Kendra Sexy Xx (5 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline martypoos

External Link/Members Only

I would not normally book a Romanian because of the usual negative feedback, but Kendra has got some good feedback so I thought lets take a chance.

How wrong could I be!!

It takes a lot for me to give a negative review because it's the girls business and she may have had an off day.

But WOW on this occasion I felt that it was me that was abused.

Communication was great and on arrival I thought nice girl I will enjoy, young and attractive.

That's where it all went wrong, in the bedroom she asked me to remove my clothes, she had a dressing gown on but underneath a school girl uniform, she asked me to lay on my front and gave my back only a crap massage, then it's turn over after 5 mins.
Straight to my cock with loads of oil, I got her to strip and noticed her meaty pussy lips which I love.
She would not let me lick her nipples and when I went to lick her pussy she said that I was too old and that it was not healthy!!! only young men allowed WTF.

I did get her to finger herself as I was not allowed too whilst she wanked me off, I didn't fuck her because by now I was amazed I was still hard. I had booked 30 mins for £70 and left after 20 mins feeling as if I had been abused!

I will never see a Romanian again even with good feedback, what a rip off, she should give an age limit on her profile.

Fuck them fuck the lot of them Romanian cunts.
Banned reason: Boundary pusher
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline clevertrevor

So the burning question, how old are you?  And wot qualifies as "young" ?

Offline martypoos

Great questions i’m in my 50’s and I was so pissed off I didn’t bother asking at what age does being young stop  :wacko:
Banned reason: Boundary pusher
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Mil 34

She probably doesn’t do it with anyone, used your age as an excuse.
She does look good though, I’d still avoid her due to the Romanian nationality

Offline justalad

Thanks for the review OP.  She was on the HL but no longer.

Where services are advertised on profile, they should be delivered. No ifs or buts. People in their 50’s can often be in better knock than those in their 20’s etc.

Sorry to hear that you had a shit punt and wasted your cash.

Offline bazwelsh

ive seen her before too , she was useless , horrible voice! not that I was there for the conversation but she failed at everything , it scarred me so badley that everytime I see her profile I get really annoyed , shes just one of the those factory girls rinising punters 24/7

Offline Bonio

Offline kapalad

External Link/Members Only

I would not normally book a Romanian because of the usual negative feedback, but Kendra has got some good feedback so I thought lets take a chance.

How wrong could I be!!

It takes a lot for me to give a negative review because it's the girls business and she may have had an off day.

But WOW on this occasion I felt that it was me that was abused.

Communication was great and on arrival I thought nice girl I will enjoy, young and attractive.

That's where it all went wrong, in the bedroom she asked me to remove my clothes, she had a dressing gown on but underneath a school girl uniform, she asked me to lay on my front and gave my back only a crap massage, then it's turn over after 5 mins.
Straight to my cock with loads of oil, I got her to strip and noticed her meaty pussy lips which I love.
She would not let me lick her nipples and when I went to lick her pussy she said that I was too old and that it was not healthy!!! only young men allowed WTF.

I did get her to finger herself as I was not allowed too whilst she wanked me off, I didn't fuck her because by now I was amazed I was still hard. I had booked 30 mins for £70 and left after 20 mins feeling as if I had been abused!

I will never see a Romanian again even with good feedback, what a rip off, she should give an age limit on her profile.

Fuck them fuck the lot of them Romanian cunts.

She is from the same stable with the likes of External Link/Members Only ; little Anabelle External Link/Members Only. Little Sophie ; Zasha, Ivy, Tina etc. The Brentford and Northolt lot.

A few have left the job like Tina.. or hidden their profiles.

I once tried to book her when she lived with Zasha but wasn't able  to. Their team has since largely left for Wales or other cities.. they often swap between Wales, Brentford and northolt.

The Romanian lot. You're lucky when u get one that does the job.

Thanks for the review.

Offline MR-UK

Romanian are just meh ^^

remember few years back one girl i saw open the door was stunning and we went in the living room .. and yep she wanted to fuck in the living room . wooden floors and garden chairs lol
cherry on top room mate walks in and its a dude that looks like brad pitt. lol FML
 :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: