Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gang who robbed WGs jailed.  (Read 2721 times)

Offline Baxter63

External Link/Members Only

Let's hope they experience lots of knobs up them, during their stay.
Banned reason: Anti UKP wanker Kelvin on another forum
Banned by: 90125

Offline Plan R

Indeed, they'll get lots of free sex in prison. Hope you enjoy it fellas - bottoms up !  :drinks:

Offline standardpostage

Glad they were caught and jailed.
Four men picking on one vulnerable female, despicable.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2020, 08:26:25 pm by standardpostage »

Online Mothball15

It gives black punters a bad name. They’ll be tarred with the same brush.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
It gives black punters a bad name. They’ll be tarred with the same brush.
2 White 2 black so not sure how you work that out.   :unknown:

Offline Avg_Joe

being typically stereotypical here... but those names all sound foreign to me, one thing i think many people would like to see eventually, now we are at the start of the path to regaining freedom from the cunts in brussels and their soft limp-wristed approach to punishment, is that in the event immigrants are jailed for a crime, the bus they leave prison on goes directly to an airport and the next time they are out of cuffs is back where they came from

« Last Edit: February 08, 2020, 08:35:44 pm by Avg_Joe »
Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Avg_Joe

one thing i did read in that article, which caused the cynic in me to think "if only" was this part....

“We know this group historically mistrust the police and fear they’ll be criminalised if they come forward. I hope the sentencing today conveys the message that the Met is dedicated to pursuing justice for them."

and the first thing that went through my mind was "only if they ACTUALLY serve all of that sentence, instead of being released early!" .... then maybe people would have a little more confidence in the justice system

Offline peter purves

being typically stereotypical here... but those names all sound foreign to me, one thing i think many people would like to see eventually, now we are at the start of the path to regaining freedom from the cunts in brussels and their soft limp-wristed approach to punishment, is that in the event immigrants are jailed for a crime, the bus they leave prison on goes directly to an airport and the next time they are out of cuffs is back where they came from

The names might be 'foreign' but these are British lads probably.

Moving on...

The age of the perpetrators is what caught my eye. Maybe a stereotype here but I associate crimes such as these, stealing of mobile phones as associated with those who may be considered as youths.

:unknown:

Moving on again...

Must be incredibly hard for some WGs to undergo such ordeals
« Last Edit: February 08, 2020, 08:54:44 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.

Online Mothball15

2 White 2 black so not sure how you work that out.   :unknown:

I worked it out from experience, and previous threads.
In mixed black/white groups involved with crime Blacks will come out worse in racial profiling.  :timeout:

Offline berksboy

Great work by The Met , just a shame they only do half the time   :(

Offline Milfman1112

I worked it out from experience, and previous threads.
In mixed black/white groups involved with crime Blacks will come out worse in racial profiling.  :timeout:

Why?

Offline greg101

One reason is the overwhelming amount of black people being arrested in the UK.  3 times and many black people get arrested in the UK as white folk.  Asians get arrested more than white folk as well.
As I've stated before I know several working girls that are afraid to see black guys as statics show they are the ones arrested most.  YES I know you can't generalise,  facts speak for themselves though.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline hockogrockle

one thing i did read in that article, which caused the cynic in me to think "if only" was this part....

and the first thing that went through my mind was "only if they ACTUALLY serve all of that sentence, instead of being released early!" .... then maybe people would have a little more confidence in the justice system
They are released "under licence". It's part of the sentence. If they commit another crime during the licence period, they are recalled to prison to serve the rest of the sentence "inside", together with whatever sentence is imposed for the second offence. Mind you, some criminals are so thick that once they are "out" they think "that's it", and carry on where they left off. It's the same with suspended sentences. Some people can't get it in their head that a suspended sentence is hanging over them, to be activated if they get in trouble again. They seem quite surprised when they find themselves banged up for (say) five years: two for the original offence and three for the new one.

Offline Strawberry

• Service Provider
They are released "under licence". It's part of the sentence. If they commit another crime during the licence period, they are recalled to prison to serve the rest of the sentence "inside", together with whatever sentence is imposed for the second offence. Mind you, some criminals are so thick that once they are "out" they think "that's it", and carry on where they left off. It's the same with suspended sentences. Some people can't get it in their head that a suspended sentence is hanging over them, to be activated if they get in trouble again. They seem quite surprised when they find themselves banged up for (say) five years: two for the original offence and three for the new one.

The license may also contain terms to be adhered to.

Offline bhudda

Not sure its just brussels that is limp wristed in terms of punishment. Did you read about the cunts who went to (i think) pakistan? Adopted a boy, insured his life for £150,000, then had him murdered. But the uk wont extradite them cos the country that wants to prosecute would give them life sentence without chance of parole (not even death sentence). Apparently having no chance of parole would contravene their human rights. They gave up any rights they had to being treated humanely when they killed a little boy for cash imho.

Online Coriniumstud

Let’s hope they get a bit of cock whilst there inside

Offline Rocket Scientist

One reason is the overwhelming amount of black people being arrested in the UK.  3 times and many black people get arrested in the UK as white folk.  Asians get arrested more than white folk as well.
As I've stated before I know several working girls that are afraid to see black guys as statics show they are the ones arrested most.  YES I know you can't generalise,  facts speak for themselves though.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Some critical thinking will inform that correlation does not imply causation.  facts do not speak for themselves, its the interpretation that matters

Offline Avg_Joe

Not sure its just brussels that is limp wristed in terms of punishment. Did you read about the cunts who went to (i think) pakistan? Adopted a boy, insured his life for £150,000, then had him murdered. But the uk wont extradite them cos the country that wants to prosecute would give them life sentence without chance of parole (not even death sentence). Apparently having no chance of parole would contravene their human rights. They gave up any rights they had to being treated humanely when they killed a little boy for cash imho.

yeah that's fucked up, in many cases we should just step aside and say fuck off, your not hiding behind our protection, go face the music

Offline Avg_Joe

They are released "under licence". It's part of the sentence.

fuck that, 10 years should MEAN 10 fucking years

Offline Happylad

I suspect that the real reason why they are let out early is that we now have far more convicted criminals awaiting sentence than available prison places to put them in, so we have to keep letting them out early in order to be able to shove the next lot in.

We should bring Dartmoor Prison back into service and build another similar one alongside it -and at the same time re-introduce penal servitude, or `hard labour` as it was known; 4 or 5 years of breaking rocks all day and every day in all weathers, miles from anywhere and under the watchful eyes of guards armed with loaded rifles to discourage potential escapees, was far better encouragement to "go straight" than all the nice kind Aid Societies, Probation Officers and general do-gooders who are now supposed to watch over the second half of the term to which the prisoner was sentenced.  There weren`t many convicts who served 2 terms "on The Moor".

Offline whoya.kiddin

I think this thread is getting off the topic of punting.

Offline catweazle

Whilst agreeing the thread has wandered away, l was told by an acquaintance who is a former prison officer that the idea of early release us a way of generating "good behaviour" inside.

If you get (say) 5 years, and know you'll serve 5 years there's no incentive to behave. Under early release, compliance inside gets the crim out earlier.

Offline bhudda

Whilst agreeing the thread has wandered away, l was told by an acquaintance who is a former prison officer that the idea of early release us a way of generating "good behaviour" inside.

If you get (say) 5 years, and know you'll serve 5 years there's no incentive to behave. Under early release, compliance inside gets the crim out earlier.

alternatively perhaps if they get 5 years and don't behave you add another 5?

Offline Corus Boy

+1

Today 50 people were scheduled to be deported to Jamaica,  however 150 MP's are trying to stop the flight going ahead.

The news item added that they were all criminals with serious crimes on their sheet!

Offline David1970

Got to agree that the thread is gone off the topic of punting.

Offline Avg_Joe

the incentive should be the other way around, you fuck about we keep you longer... that should be their incentive

Offline Avg_Joe

+1

Today 50 people were scheduled to be deported to Jamaica,  however 150 MP's are trying to stop the flight going ahead.

The news item added that they were all criminals with serious crimes on their sheet!

150 mp's that should be named and shamed to their constituents, because no doubt there are a number of soft twats that will agree, but come voting day they will soon find out there are a lot more that think otherwise.... useless twats should be fearful of the people that put them in the job..... if corbyn is nothing else, he should be a clear fucking message to these idiots, that the general public have had enough of politicians bullshit

Offline David1970

150 mp's that should be named and shamed to their constituents, because no doubt there are a number of soft twats that will agree, but come voting day they will soon find out there are a lot more that think otherwise.... useless twats should be fearful of the people that put them in the job..... if corbyn is nothing else, he should be a clear fucking message to these idiots, that the general public have had enough of politicians bullshit

What has this to do with punting, since this is a punting forum?

Offline Avg_Joe

What has this to do with punting, since this is a punting forum?

not a lot to be fair, just as your complaining doesn't either, just following the path of the thread, if it offends that much, don't read the thread  ;).....

interesting point to note though, given those 150 mps having proved a certain bias towards being soft twats, what do you think the likelihood is of a new business request for a massage parlour getting approved in the majority of their constituents without them trying to shut down the process ?... so in many ways, lots of things are relevant/linked.

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
+1

I would wager that there are many who shouldn't be on that flight. It's not the first time they've fucked up.

Offline David1970

not a lot to be fair, just as your complaining doesn't either, just following the path of the thread, if it offends that much, don't read the thread  ;).....

interesting point to note though, given those 150 mps having proved a certain bias towards being soft twats, what do you think the likelihood is of a new business request for a massage parlour getting approved in the majority of their constituents without them trying to shut down the process ?... so in many ways, lots of things are relevant/linked.

I was not complaining, just asking what your contribution to this thread has to do with punting since this is a punting forum

Offline Head1

• Site Owner
  • Reviews: 0
No politics. Back on track, please :drinks:

Offline Plan R

No politics. Back on track, please :drinks:

I love tits and fanny and am quite prepared to pay for access
[will that do?]
 :hi:

Offline Plan R

Woops - just seen who you are  :scare:!
No offence !!
(reverses out bowing)
 :hi: :hi: :hi:

Offline Littlefoot

Woops - just seen who you are  :scare:!
No offence !!
(reverses out bowing)
 :hi: :hi: :hi:

:lol:

Offline David1970

Your silence on politics is golden