Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lorenna Maidenhead Massage  (Read 1314 times)

Offline CalvinJWest

Hi all,

I’ve had a few Thai massages in the last couple of years in Maidenhead. Namely Kat, Linda, Bee and Sophia (definitely one to forget). I see there are plenty more being advertised on Gumtree and wondered if anyone had experienced Lorenna? She writes a good and tempting review.

External Link/Members Only

I’d love to find a masseuse that gives a great massage, happy ending, gets naked and allows touching. The closest one I’ve had was Kat but she’s been very difficult to get hold of recently. So please feel free to give suggestions close to the Maidenhead area if you know of any.

Thanks.

Offline switftjake

thanks calv im also after massages in this area. not so fussed about her being naked or allowing fingers but want a massage where most the time is spend on the little guy edging  or lingam preferably

Offline CalvinJWest

thanks calv im also after massages in this area. not so fussed about her being naked or allowing fingers but want a massage where most the time is spend on the little guy edging  or lingam preferably

If that’s the case, Linda might be your best bet. Don’t think you’ll find many that will spend time purely on HE, but she doesn’t rush and does anal play and teasing. She isn’t the best looking but that doesn’t bother me. If you really want just pure HE, Lola Bell in Birmingham if you’re ever up that way. She is outstanding (read my review).

Offline switftjake

Don’t bother with Lorena straight to voicemail and doesnt respond to message or text

Offline switftjake

Got reply in the end. 90 per hr and 70 for 30 mins b2b with he

bit pricey for gumtree ad with no reviews or pics. sounded polish I think

Offline Curious CP

Try Alisha in Wokingham plenty of reviews on here.

Offline sensualencounter

He has already - his is one of the reviews! And mine is the last (negative) review. Really not impressed and I had previously given her a positive a couple of years back.

Offline switftjake

As above I’ve seen her a few time a while back. she’s good but has priced her self way too high now

Offline tobyk1

Can anyone recommend Lorena or Mukda? Haven’t seen either and could do with some insight. Cheers.
Banned reason: Posting on 2 accounts
Banned by: daviemac

Offline xxxdavidxxx

Mukda will give nice massage he ok limited
Touching and expense for limited