Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jennifer James Fareham Hampshire  (Read 1079 times)

Offline Zimbaman

Happy new year everyone. Has anyone met this lady at all and would they recommend? The photos on the AW profile are not the most informative and the single feedback that has been left has to be the most pointless feedback ever - even by AW standards! Any thoughts appreciated. Thinking of TOFTT but would rather check here first. She is also offering a 150 per hour threesome special at the moment... seems too good to be true...

External Link/Members Only

Jennifer-james

Offline Spunky34

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 11
I would be a little bit wary considering that if you look at the feedback of the person who gave her the feedback, this girl denies any meeting ever happened - so effectively she is on zero feedback having joined AW in September.

Offline Zimbaman

I would be a little bit wary considering that if you look at the feedback of the person who gave her the feedback, this girl denies any meeting ever happened - so effectively she is on zero feedback having joined AW in September.

I hadn't noticed that... thanks

Offline Zimbaman

I'm ashamed to say that I paid for the private gallery to get a better idea, and it's as expected. Awful quality that shows nothing. Email send and although she has logged in not read. Not like she is inundated either as there have only been 6k views or so since sept. Clearly just selling pg pics. Can't believe I fell for that one. Even after your warning.

Offline Spunky34

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 11
I'm ashamed to say that I paid for the private gallery to get a better idea, and it's as expected. Awful quality that shows nothing. Email send and although she has logged in not read. Not like she is inundated either as there have only been 6k views or so since sept. Clearly just selling pg pics. Can't believe I fell for that one. Even after your warning.

Never mind mate, it's an easy mistake to make.  Plenty of legit girls out there.  Better luck next time!