Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Madison 21 yrs Southampton  (Read 4943 times)

Offline Frenchie

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Anyone seen her ... Looks almost too good to be true ....

Offline hantshagger

she looks good..... this image file i attach is from her twitter

Hidden Image/Members Only

madmax1959

She certainly looks like a genuine fun girl (have a look right through her twitter feed posts and picks)  i've put her on my hot list for when I get back to blighty - would be curious to know if anyone has seen her ?

Offline sonyvaio

There are 2 reviews on here - just follow the link

Offline gheeme

Saw her a few weeks ago. Will post a review when I get time.

But it was a neutral/partial positive for me.

Offline Frenchie

I have received a private message about this girl ...... shall we say that 'all that glitters is not gold ! '

It will be interesting to read the neutral/ positive review .(different forum member ) I have urged the person who pm'd me to ask admin for a temporary 'anonymous'  ID so he can pass on his observations ... which seem entirely based on his personal experience .

Offline sonyvaio

Why would it need to be even more anonymous than their forum nickname?

Also surely if there is something dodgy then it should be shared for everyone's benefit?

Offline zulu-lance

Saw her a few weeks ago. Will post a review when I get time.

But it was a neutral/partial positive for me.

been on my radar for a while, it's the distance which keeps putting me off, keen to know your experience as I would rather not waste the trek!

oring123

Not seen herbut been off and on for nearly 2 years with different name s
Only real comments i can make is rather dear in the cost of meetings  .

Offline gheeme

Quick points -

Breath was heavy in the garlic
Oral and kissing was good - roughly Hayley/Aimee standard. Not Lana standard.
Second round kept talking about pointless things during oral which severely hampered second round.
Fingering
Not a size 10. More 12 to 14 IMO

WhattheFlip

Ok, I've ummed and ahhed about this. Unfortunately I was stupidly lax with security for the first time in years, so I can't go into too much detail-she may be many things, but she ain't totally stupid, and 'noticed me noticing' if you catch my drift.
Basically, the experience was pretty miserable. First off, she knows how to take a flattering picture of herself. Couldn't help but be disappointed when I opened hotel door. Skin not great too. We've all had girls who don't meet pre-punt physical expectations before, but I find that a winning attitude can turn that around quickly. She was miserable. Didn't really find DFK to even be FK (although the breath wasn't great either tbh), and like someone else says, she kept talking-but not in a cute way, just a 'don't really wanna be doing this' way. Only half-decent thing was the initital BJ, attempted to go deep, but again kept stopping, no rhythm at all.

After a bit i thought we'll move on to getting her warmed up, but she did not smell good downstairs at all. Not the worst I've had, but not a healthy smell at all. Had to lube her up a lot cause I wasn't going downtown. During she was clearly uncomfortable. Unsurprising.
There was more worrying stuff on her body i noticed during sex-indicating a quite serious problem. Let's just say make-up wasn't confined to her face, but appeared to be on her feet and arms too.
To top it all I'm sure there were bruises on her arms, and after she left, I looked out the window at front of hotel, and saw her meet a fella. It didn't really look a happy reunion. I was happy she'd gone tbh, and almost ended up feeling sorry for her. But not really as the service was crap. Other girls have issues (see my 2nd review), and still at least attempt to provide quality. Madison was miserable, lacklustre and just fucking depressing.
I really don't know how her previous review is so damn good. From an experienced poster too. Must've had her at exactly the right time of day.
She's expensive too.
Bit concerned that she/sergei(dave or john morelike) obviously look here from her 1st review. But I know what I saw and experienced.

oring123

The account above fits well with the second report  on her .the first report (well done sergi )

Offline sonyvaio

Offline Steely Dan

Hey WtF, can you cut and paste that into a negative review?  It is somewhat hidden as the 11th post in this thread.

Offline time2play

It does sound like she's having a bad time of it at the moment :(

oring123

I have not seen her only the op above but yes can you do a neg review pls op as one thing for sure shes a a high price wg !

WhattheFlip

The account above fits well with the second report  on her .the first report (well done sergi )

I've seen that (almost unbelievably!) positive review. She stayed for over an hour extra! Besides the large amount of extra time-which i guess isn't entirely outside the realms of possibility, the bit that gets me thinking is "She's got a great body, she's full of energy and is very enthusiastic". When I'm not the only one in this thread who has commented on her not quite matching physical expectations. Not to mention the lethargy...
I would say that was written by Sergei, but it's an experienced poster-tho he hasn't been online since the day 'he' wrote it. Weird.

WhattheFlip

Review posted. Wonder how long it'll take for a defender to get on!?

Offline nestor

OK, so we have a young girl who appears to be into drugs, is being knocked around by her pimp and is obviously a "person of concern"
As its an outcall, the anti-trafficking laws kick in as well - both for the pimp / driver - and also the punter
Any view or consensus on what should be done?
« Last Edit: July 02, 2016, 04:42:42 pm by nestor »
Banned reason: Previously banned (rayday)
Banned by:

Amelie_English Rose

OK, so we have a young girl who appears to be into drugs, is being knocked around by her pimp and is obviously a "person of concern"
As its an outcall, the anti-trafficking laws kick in as well - both for the pimp / driver - and also the punter

I would say, according to HO literature and a search, this is your best bet; External Link/Members Only
They have a 24hr referral line and other resources.
Makeup on arms and feet sound like it could be from IV drug use- perhaps it was a dealer she met outside? This is purely speculation of course and it does sound like it needs reporting. Either way, I hope she can get some help because she's clearly not at her best right now.

WhattheFlip

This is why I didn't want to post, aside from my own selfish security concerns. But having read your post, I've given crimestoppers a call, from a phonebox (anonymous my arse). Whether they do anything I don't know.
There isn't exactly definitive proof, and there are (however unlikely) other explanations. I never saw any violence, and at distance with no sound, can't be sure what was happening. It was only brief before they disappeared from view, y'know? Maybe she was really into a bondage session? It didn't look like it, but again, I don't know! Could've been an ex i saw her with? There's plenty of explanations! There are references to a 'driver' on her profile though, and photos off twitter that suggest someone else is involved somehow. On reflection, the social media does seem like a lot of effort to go to to run a girl, but maybe they're just serious/thorough about it. Oh christ this is confusing.
As for drugs, not everything is black and white. My 'Angel' review recently showed that a girl can have her problems and still provide a good service, obviously be working for no-one but herself, and be more than happy to be doing what she's doing, even if she isn't in the best life place. Plenty of WGs have shopping addictions! Maybe I'm stretching things to placate my own anxieties a little!

TBH, i was more concerned with people being aware of the shit experience. She's not a kid (probably a few yrs older than 21 imo), and we all make our own choices. Selfish i know, but we don't want to turn this into a big thing here and split the boards into white knights and unfeeling bastards. When most of us fall somewhere in that big old grey area in the middle.

To End: Like I've said, authorities have been informed. Matter over, imo; the info's there for anyone who researches and wants to make an informed decision. Am looking forward to contributing more positive reviews and having more positive punts in the near-future.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2016, 09:17:11 pm by WhattheFlip »

oring123

thats one of the not so glamorous sides of this trade . a vast pool of money which can in turn lead to allsorts of 
not healthy things happening to wgs , i remember  a wg i really liked  i was shocked to see track marks on hers arms  saddened me greatly . before any one asks shes vanished now,

Offline nestor

Like I've said, authorities have been informed. Matter over, imo; the info's there for anyone who researches and wants to make an informed decision.

Good, you've done what you can, up to the Police now. Trying to get further involved yourself is asking for a knife in the guts one night. These EE pimp twats don't fuck about
Banned reason: Previously banned (rayday)
Banned by:

WhattheFlip

Good, you've done what you can, up to the Police now. Trying to get further involved yourself is asking for a knife in the guts one night. These EE pimp twats don't fuck about

Very much doubt that if there is a pimp, he's EE. As someone on here said a while back, there's probably just as many daves as sergeis! But I get your point. In these kinds of situations, reckon its just as likely to be a guy the girl would never even consider as being   a "pimp", most likely a boyfriend/husband even. But potentially just as nasty in their own way. Anyway, can't exactly prove any of that in this case. The info i had is out there, i think I'd like to wash my hands of this now!

Offline HawkG

Review posted. Wonder how long it'll take for a defender to get on!?

That's a valuable review, thanks.  Saved me, and I daresay several others, from a bad one.

WhattheFlip

Just looked at her twitter, for some odd reason (she was featured on AW again). She seems to think that I am some geezer who hassled her on AW or something.
Sorry to break it to you Madison, but this 'Andy' is not me. Obviously you've pissed off some other people too! But to be clear, that isn't me. To be fair to your twitter screengrab, it doesn't seem like he actually threatened to post a false/malicious review, but I don't know the full facts so can't comment.
I met you, I know what I saw. I have not 'carried out a threat', because I have not communicated with you since we met, and I never threatened you.
My opinion is based on facts i observed. I wrote about you because someone else started a thread about you (linked from the Original review post), and I pm'd Frenchie (the op) first, I didn't really want to write about our meet publicly, but I realised the community needed to know. Then I wrote a review, after being encouraged to. This is not malicious in any way. Purely factual. Others have stated their negative experiences in the thread too! Are they people who've threatened you/are being malicious too!?

p.s. I'd never call myself 'Andy'. God fellas, show some imagination!

POSTED IN REVIEW THREAD TOO.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2016, 08:58:00 pm by WhattheFlip »

Offline HawkG

Shame she seems so mental as she's pretty fit, teeth aside.

WhattheFlip

Shame she seems so mental as she's pretty fit, teeth aside.

Think you may be confused w/my Angel review. I think Madisons teeth were fine-the breath not so much. And people have noted their disappointment with the physical appearance when you meet. I didn't even mention the copious stretch marks in odd places...

WhattheFlip

Please see review thread for further developments guys (the predictable has happened).

Offline purple_t

It does sound like she's having a bad time of it at the moment :(

Care to elaborate? Sounds like you know something beyond what is already mentioned in this thread

Offline 8a8ylon

kamu

Seems to be a nightmare to try and book as well. Have tried several times and she either reads messages then doesnt reply, replies and says shes busy, asks to call which when you do she says shes available and to arrange via AW then when you try she reads and then doesnt reply to messages again. A bit of a loony...?

WhattheFlip

Seems to be a nightmare to try and book as well. Have tried several times and she either reads messages then doesnt reply, replies and says shes busy, asks to call which when you do she says shes available and to arrange via AW then when you try she reads and then doesnt reply to messages again. A bit of a loony...?

mmm...Think a fork can be put in this one (it's done).
Had a message from someone a while ago who was lax with their security at the time, letting me know i wasn't the only one who had a bad experience too. Specific circumstances so can't go into details, but yeah, there's definitely something off going on. Let's not dwell on it eh?

oring123

Shes a off and on wg with far more 0ff. !!!!!!!