Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TLC lunchtime party Dec 2nd 2015  (Read 1393 times)

Robert smith

Finally plucked up the courage & was in the area so rang after 9 on the day & booked in, Checked the site said 3 hostesses available so all looked promising.
Easy to find with the help of Sat nav,lots of parking nearby,Arrived early but not a problem-Greeted with a smile,given a drink & directed to the changing room & showers,All clean & tidy,impressed with the set up.
Greeted by Charlotte-never stops talking by the way ! cracking body & attitude,& had a shower with Eva-Great girl also & lovely Tattoos !!
Party started prompt at 12 & 3 other guys arrived just before-Unfortunately Tara could not make it.
Into the playroom & i worked out to stop Charlotte talking you had to fill her with cock ! worked for a bit,Great OWO while other guy got to work eating her pussy,Eva was also on the bed attending to the other guys,quick switch & there i am balls deep in Eva in front of the mirror !!!
The next couple of hours flew by with these 2 great girls-very attentive & welcoming-Always giving you attention & willing you back into action.
All in all a fantastic event -well organised-great location-Fantastic hostesses-Give it a try guys before you die !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Spurt

Thanks for the review. I was slightly fearful that it was beginning to go down a bit. Must get along before Crimbo :rolleyes:

Offline Teessider

I went to the evening party and had a great time.

Got special treatment as only me there for the first hour with 2 horny girls to myself.  :thumbsup:

We all got stripped off and started with kneeling on the bed in a little menage-a-trois with the 2 girls playing with my cock and me playing with two pussies. Developed into double blowjob with both girls sucking and licking.

Then lay back on the bed and had Russian babe Eva riding on my cock and Notts lass Charlotte with her pussy over my face - mmm tasty.

Swap pussy time and Eva straddles my face and Charlotte bounces about on my cock.  :D

We continue with a whole range of threesome positions and after about an hour I shoot my load into Eva's pussy.

Break time and downstairs for a beer, crisps and some cheese and biscuits.

About to start round two when we are joined by a second guy, so I let both girls give him a double session much along the lines that I had enjoyed over the last hour.

Eva was sucking his cock and Charlotte was snogging his face with her arse up in the air and I couldn't resist, so I slipped my cock into her pussy, doggy style. We continued slowly and sensuously with her gyrating her hips and pushing her pussy backward into my cock.  :rolleyes:

Back to Eva and we have a prolonged hot & horny session with all sorts of action. She's a very sensuous and responsive girl and horny as hell.

Similar horny session with Charlotte leads to me cumming for a second time, and that's me knackered for the rest of the party.

I leave about 10.30 pm despunked and well satisfied. The other guy continues with the two girls - both enthusiastic and horny throughout the whole party.

I had been warned about Charlotte's machine gun laugh, but I must say I found it quite funny, and I'd rather have a chirpy girl rather than someone miserable. She's a bit heavy handed with the wipes though, but my battle hardened todger just about survived the evening's onslaught.  :cool:

Offline davidgood

Finally plucked up the courage & was in the area so rang after 9 on the day & booked in, Checked the site said 3 hostesses available so all looked promising.
Easy to find with the help of Sat nav,lots of parking nearby,Arrived early but not a problem-Greeted with a smile,given a drink & directed to the changing room & showers,All clean & tidy,impressed with the set up.
Greeted by Charlotte-never stops talking by the way ! cracking body & attitude,& had a shower with Eva-Great girl also & lovely Tattoos !!
Party started prompt at 12 & 3 other guys arrived just before-Unfortunately Tara could not make it.
Into the playroom & i worked out to stop Charlotte talking you had to fill her with cock ! worked for a bit,Great OWO while other guy got to work eating her pussy,Eva was also on the bed attending to the other guys,quick switch & there i am balls deep in Eva in front of the mirror !!!
The next couple of hours flew by with these 2 great girls-very attentive & welcoming-Always giving you attention & willing you back into action.
All in all a fantastic event -well organised-great location-Fantastic hostesses-Give it a try guys before you die !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi,

I am glad you enjoyed yourself, but did they give any specific reasons why Tara was not there?

Being a seasoned party goer, I suspect that due to the low numbers of punters these parties are getting this was a case of flexible staffing and that she was stood down when there were only 4 bookings.

I have been tempted to sample these parties as I know the venue,  but the line ups seem to be a bit hit and miss and for £100 for 2 hours I would want to be sure of at least 3 if not more girls to choose from.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline Teessider

Hi,

I am glad you enjoyed yourself, but did they give any specific reasons why Tara was not there?

Being a seasoned party goer, I suspect that due to the low numbers of punters these parties are getting this was a case of flexible staffing and that she was stood down when there were only 4 bookings.

I have been tempted to sample these parties as I know the venue,  but the line ups seem to be a bit hit and miss and for £100 for 2 hours I would want to be sure of at least 3 if not more girls to choose from.

Regards,

davidgood

Em told me Tara had failed to show and had been subbed by Charlotte. She said it was the second time this had happened and I notice that Tara has now gone from the rota at Phoenix and TLC - so it looks like two strikes and you're out.  :thumbsdown:

Must be difficult to plan for such variable numbers from one to seven blokes all at the last minute, but disappointing if you particularly want to see one particular girl on the rota and then find she's not there.  :(   Need to get to some reasonable consistency for everyone's benefit.

It's £100 for 3 hours, not 2, david.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 06:59:44 pm by Teessider »

Captain Caveman

I went to the evening party and had a great time.

Got special treatment as only me there for the first hour with 2 horny girls to myself.  :thumbsup:

We all got stripped off and started with kneeling on the bed in a little menage-a-trois with the 2 girls playing with my cock and me playing with two pussies. Developed into double blowjob with both girls sucking and licking.

Then lay back on the bed and had Russian babe Eva riding on my cock and Notts lass Charlotte with her pussy over my face - mmm tasty.

Swap pussy time and Eva straddles my face and Charlotte bounces about on my cock.  :D

We continue with a whole range of threesome positions and after about an hour I shoot my load into Eva's pussy.

Break time and downstairs for a beer, crisps and some cheese and biscuits.

About to start round two when we are joined by a second guy, so I let both girls give him a double session much along the lines that I had enjoyed over the last hour.

Eva was sucking his cock and Charlotte was snogging his face with her arse up in the air and I couldn't resist, so I slipped my cock into her pussy, doggy style. We continued slowly and sensuously with her gyrating her hips and pushing her pussy backward into my cock.  :rolleyes:

Back to Eva and we have a prolonged hot & horny session with all sorts of action. She's a very sensuous and responsive girl and horny as hell.

Similar horny session with Charlotte leads to me cumming for a second time, and that's me knackered for the rest of the party.

I leave about 10.30 pm despunked and well satisfied. The other guy continues with the two girls - both enthusiastic and horny throughout the whole party.

I had been warned about Charlotte's machine gun laugh, but I must say I found it quite funny, and I'd rather have a chirpy girl rather than someone miserable. She's a bit heavy handed with the wipes though, but my battle hardened todger just about survived the evening's onslaught.  :cool:

You are a jammy git Teesider!

:thumbsup:

Offline Teessider

You are a jammy git Teesider!

:thumbsup:

Hello there Captain - long time no see.

Last time I think was in Bristol where we shared Chelsea in a foursome, and one punter keeled over in the excitement and had to be sent home.  :sarcastic:

Are you over in Brum ever, need to get yourself back in there?  ;)

P.S. Are you a Captain who looks after a company of soldiers or is your skill in controlling seamen?  ;)

TS

Captain Caveman

Hello there Captain - long time no see.

Last time I think was in Bristol where we shared Chelsea in a foursome, and one punter keeled over in the excitement and had to be sent home.  :sarcastic:

Are you over in Brum ever, need to get yourself back in there?  ;)

P.S. Are you a Captain who looks after a company of soldiers or is your skill in controlling seamen?  ;)

TS

Hi mate - yes, that was a memorable party in Bristol  :)

I have been to Brum about 4 times since it opened so hope to see you again there some time.

As for my credentials, I refer you to my avatar

:D