Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage in Sheldon  (Read 1938 times)

Offline Bhammale39

Hi all, looking to get myself back into the massage scene after a break and came across this one, does anyone have any knowledge of this place? Have tried calling and dropped a text over too, but no response…

External Link/Members Only

Any advice appreciated  :thumbsup:

Offline Jasonk71

At £50ph they can go & do one

Online mr.bluesky

Hi all, looking to get myself back into the massage scene after a break and came across this one, does anyone have any knowledge of this place? Have tried calling and dropped a text over too, but no response…

If they haven't answered your calls ( maybe they were busy) or replied to your texts then I wouldn't bother with them

Offline bonham

It's a place I've reviewed a couple years ago run by a about 3 girls 1 black who I gave a positive and a white British girl I gave a positive. Great service body to body. But was expensive.  So priced themselves out  with customers . Don't know if be same girls . Went there about 4 times always fast response at that time the shop  was in partridge rd it used to be known has delight massage at the time
« Last Edit: January 09, 2023, 08:00:18 pm by bonham »

Offline Pablo02

It's a place I've reviewed a couple years ago run by a about 3 girls 1 black who I gave a positive and a white British girl I gave a positive. Great service body to body. But was expensive.  So priced themselves out  with customers . Don't know if be same girls . Went there about 4 times always fast response at that time the shop  was in partridge rd it used to be known has delight massage at the time

I remember that one visited a few times but was expensive

Offline Bhammale39

Cheers all, I might give them another call see what I get back.

Offline Jasonk71

I wonder if this could be Tia.

Offline bonham

I wonder if this could be Tia.
I would think so has she not got nothing advertised elsewhere