Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Meganmore - Solihull hotel outcall  (Read 1062 times)

Offline jofrenchy69

External Link/Members Only

June 2021
2h 350£ outcall

Service: owo, French kiss, foreplay,GFE
Girl: beautiful lady, gym body, enhanced chest,  ass....magnifique.....

Communication: txt then we talked by phone.

Met Megan at the hotel bar, we had drinks and food, then went to the bedroom.  She is really nice,easy to talk.
Sex was really good,it wasn't mechanical, we went by the flaw. She is really keen to deliver a good service to you.
Positive experience for me. I will see her again.

Peace

Offline GingerNuts

Moved from reviews as per the PM I sent you.

4 Reviews
A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking. A meet does not need to take place, and money does not need to change hands. The only criteria are that she had accepted the initial booking. Members can post more than one review about an SP, but touting will result in a ban. Reviews are allowed up to 6 months ( for new members, this rule is currently relaxed to 12 months)after the event(positive or negative)
Only one sex worker can be the subject of a review, not a whole agency/establishment/ brothel. The exception is sex parties, duos etc. and massage establishments where providers do not have names.
Reviews must contain either a link, contact details or address (if publicized by the service provider).

Offline Punterperson1971

External Link/Members Only

June 2021
2h 350£ outcall

Service: owo, French kiss, foreplay,GFE
Girl: beautiful lady, gym body, enhanced chest,  ass....magnifique.....

Communication: txt then we talked by phone.

Met Megan at the hotel bar, we had drinks and food, then went to the bedroom.  She is really nice,easy to talk.
Sex was really good,it wasn't mechanical, we went by the flaw. She is really keen to deliver a good service to you.
Positive experience for me. I will see her again.

Peace
Was this supposed to be a review ?

Offline tesla

Was this supposed to be a review ?

it was but it has been moved as it was not posted in the time frame required, reading the second post would have told you that

Offline Punterperson1971

it was but it has been moved as it was not posted in the time frame required, reading the second post would have told you that
Yeah got it now busy doing a few things to notice too much

Offline tesla

Yeah got it now busy doing a few things to notice too much

we all get busy , no problem

Offline samsung1

surprised you managed to get a booking with her! she has the worst comms ever  :dash: