Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone Checked JessicaRab1 out?  (Read 3446 times)

Fridge789

Hey. My first ever post.... reading loads but thought I'd drop a post.

Anyone got feedback from this girl? JessicaRab1

External Link/Members Only

:cool:

Offline ScouserRod

A bit expensive and no feed back !!

Offline ScouserRod

Looking again this profile is only one day old so wouldn't expect feed back albeit she does mention about her regulars !

bod666

There are a load of new profiles surfaced in worcester today (including this one). I expect most of them are fake. I saw this one and I'm putting it in the too good to be true camp - particularly as no phone number is showing. One of the photos looks like it has the vivastreet stamp on it which is another warning sign.

If she is genuine she's going to have a very dusty phone at those prices.

Offline Wolverhampton1990

There was a thread last week linking to her vivastreet profile with a few more pictures, didn't get much of a response though.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=115042.0

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 17, 2016, 06:13:57 pm by Wolverhampton1990 »

Fridge789

bod666

Did you take the plunge fridge?

Fridge789

No I didn't mate. Bailed. But she is smoking. Loads more pics now too.
Treat yourself

Offline smiley9

No I didn't mate. Bailed. But she is smoking. Loads more pics now too.
Treat yourself
[/quote
Yeah looks hot but zero FB on AW ?  :timeout:

Peter unter

She bid £220 for 2 hours on a reverse bid of mine

I was sceptical she was genuine and did pay for her private gallery (before she upped it to £60!)
And she and pictures from Facebook or instagram with her name on which put me off a bit

However I asked her to email me more pictures and she sent me one of her pussy (with her face in so was definitely her)
I asked for one of her breasts and she never replied to me

Maybe I should email her back  :unknown:

Fridge789

Damn!! Sounds legit then  :dance: I've not found her on facebook/instagram
I live in Shakespeare country and her profile seems she's Stratford Upon Avon way
I'd sacrifice a nut for an hour but maybe too close to home  :dash:

Diehard

midlandz_boy88

i wouldnt mind seeing her, i bit overpriced, but if she looks like that i wouldnt mind taking a hit, what did she do to timewaste

Fridge789

Any of you guys have luck booking?  :thumbsup: :thumbsdown:

akka76

Any of you guys have luck booking?  :thumbsup: :thumbsdown:

Jessica - how about posting up some pictures just for us lads here? You're a hottie, but sometimes it is easier to just join as yourself on these forums than to pretend to be a punter.

:cool:

Fridge789

Haha. Seriously I'm not Jessica. Made me chuckle though. I'll refrain from asking from now on.
Virgin at punting so I assume I'm making classic mistakes. I'll read and not comment from now on  :thumbsup:

Offline PepeMAGA

Haha. Seriously I'm not Jessica. Made me chuckle though. I'll refrain from asking from now on.
Virgin at punting so I assume I'm making classic mistakes. I'll read and not comment from now on  :thumbsup:
Nah,  carry on as you are.  You could toftt though.
She's hot,  but £175 with no feedback hot? No. 

Offline kiwi_chris

First post from me as like to keep myself to myself as a rule, but I have seen Jess twice now and she is absolutely legendary.  Exactly as described, polite, funny and hot enough to cook a BBQ on. 

Offline smiley9

First post from me as like to keep myself to myself as a rule, but I have seen Jess twice now and she is absolutely legendary.  Exactly as described, polite, funny and hot enough to cook a BBQ on.
Then please do a review ?  :hi:

Offline Jawbreak

Thanks for the info...now her profile has gone... wish you had kept your info to yourself  :hi:
Banned reason: White-knight
Banned by:

Diehard

She is a total fucking timewaster. Always cancels on day of booking.

Offline azrael

A review would have been appreciated :dash: :dash: :angry:

Offline azrael

I presume this is the girl as it matches the viva street profile images  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

midlandz_boy88

Thats her, shes a timewaster or fake pics. Emailed her she read the message no response. Shame as shes hot.