Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Mary Lux (no meet occurred) - Teddington  (Read 561 times)

26 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6391042) (19 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline Magic500

Saw a good review here and made a booking last week.
Confirmed the time and made my way. The address was a Travelodge hotel in Teddington. Not a very pleasant looking one though from the outside.
Unfortunately I didn't get to see her. Rang her when I arrived but she didn't answer. Texted... (more than once) but nothing.

Communication is very very poor. She doesn't answer the phone and only gives very basic answers to even a lengthy text.

I had booked half hour but I suspect she had taken a longer booking in place of my half hour. Its stated on her profile that she prefers the longer bookings.

Anyway, over one and a half hour later I received a text saying she hadn't heard her phone ring and that I hadn't confirmed.
This was more BS.

It was a wasted journey for me. I don't know if she is to blame or her manager. I'm sure someone else manages her bookings so the reception or manager may well be the one sending the texts. That might well be the reason why phone calls are never answered.

There is another girl in the same hotel by the name of hot sexy Natalia. Similar style of communication.
Won't bother with her either I think.
Not impressed.