Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Birmingham good punt  (Read 566 times)

Offline Leonthwolf

Looking for some help guys. Im sick of pump and dump and anilla punts so instead of a weekly punt ive put some to onw side for Lillith Noir. Since this ive been off by her conduct on here but basically im looking for someone in Brum just as good. (If they exist) id like them to be up for DFK, anal play and Toy use. Obviously a looker too. Was tempted by Paloma but not sure if shes too vanilla. Any re ommendations?

Offline alabama1

Looking for some help guys. Im sick of pump and dump and anilla punts so instead of a weekly punt ive put some to onw side for Lillith Noir. Since this ive been off by her conduct on here but basically im looking for someone in Brum just as good. (If they exist) id like them to be up for DFK, anal play and Toy use. Obviously a looker too. Was tempted by Paloma but not sure if shes too vanilla. Any re ommendations?

Don't follow the flock. Go with Lilith  :thumbsup:

Offline justalad

Lilith Noir each and every time for me. 

I’ll be seeing her again soon and I can’t fucking wait for some filth.

Offline Leonthwolf

Fuck it. Lilith it is. Hopefully ill get a slot next month. She fills in quick

Offline vindici

She fills in quick

Thought you weren't looking for a pump and dump... 😁

Offline justalad

Fuck it. Lilith it is. Hopefully ill get a slot next month. She fills in quick
Availability listed on AW

Offline JontyR

I was relatively ambivalent about whether to look to see Lilith or not, frankly the gushing tributes to me just seeming a bit OTT. But after the recent drama on the other thread I sort of resolved to make the enquiry.

However seeing her fawning acolytes are still about I think I'll pass.