Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Possibly best FBSM time in Coventry and surrounding areas +Ratings  (Read 7920 times)

Offline Dalian690

Going to list some FBSM providers in Coventry and surrounding areas at the moment and my rating for them.

Hope this thread will be a good source of information for everyone, and feel free to contribute as you wish. Some of these are my personal opinions so feel free to say your personal opinions or experiences as well.

I'm rating Massage, HE and B2B/other extras: poor, average, good or very good.

- Sophie at Rainbow Nature Coventry: good massage, very good HE, very good B2B.

-Tanya Coventry: good massage, very good HE, very good topless.

-Lisa Warwick (she texted me that she is now in Coventry) : very good massage, average HE, good B2B.

-Sawadeeka Jan (now in Coventry, possibly same flat as Lisa): good massage, average HE, haven't seen her for B2B but I think she offers that.

-Li Coventry: good massage, very good HE, no other extras.

-Isabel Coventry: average massage, very good HE. bonus amazing face and body but no other extras.

-Kimi (aka Min) Nuneaton: good massage, very good HE. No other extras.

-Laura Solihull Old lode lane: good massage, very good HE, no other extras.

Feel free to add your thoughts or other FBSM providers I have not mentioned on my list.

Online mr.bluesky

A good summary of fbsm providers in Coventry and surrounding areas. I would also add Sonya Thai lady who works from the same building as Tanya in Spon End. Will also do topless massage. Also Nancy who works not far from Li. Just massage and HE. Nothing else. A couple of Thai places in Leamington Spa including the shop in Guy Place East. Very much hit or miss depending on who you see. One Thai place in Regent Street Leamington Spa a bit expensive for whats on offer. I would also add Lyn in Stratford upon Avon. A good massage and will do topless with a bit of gentle persuasion. Quite attractive and very busty.

Offline Indigo

I really want to give Rainbow Nature a go but too close to home. One of the Thai ladies at the place in Spon End next on my list

Offline goodolnick

Difficult to separate Tanya Sophie and Sonya but on balance Tanya has it as she is a more lively personality. Worth looking out for Sarah too....... A really classy experience!!

Offline jameslover

A good summary of fbsm providers in Coventry and surrounding areas. I would also add Sonya Thai lady who works from the same building as Tanya in Spon End. Will also do topless massage. Also Nancy who works not far from Li. Just massage and HE. Nothing else. A couple of Thai places in Leamington Spa including the shop in Guy Place East. Very much hit or miss depending on who you see. One Thai place in Regent Street Leamington Spa a bit expensive for whats on offer. I would also add Lyn in Stratford upon Avon. A good massage and will do topless with a bit of gentle persuasion. Quite attractive and very busty.

Any info for Lyn please? Can’t find anything

Offline Littlefoot

Search Lin (or Lilly) Stratford upon Avon  :hi:
« Last Edit: October 18, 2020, 10:10:22 pm by Littlefoot »

Online mr.bluesky

Posts under the name of Thai lady Stratford upon Avon  on her gumtree advert. Quite a few reviews on her here.

Online mr.bluesky

Difficult to separate Tanya Sophie and Sonya but on balance Tanya has it as she is a more lively personality. Worth looking out for Sarah too....... A really classy experience!!

Wasn't aware of this Sarah lady. She obviously works from the same Serene building in Spon End like Tanya and Sonya.  What's her massage like ? Does she do topless as well ?

Offline Forskin13

Interested to hear about Sarah also. What’s her services??

Cheers

Offline Indigo

I'd also be interested to hear about Sarah - is she new?

Offline goodolnick

Not keen to post as I think it may cause her grief in her other life
My choice!
So don't get at me.
There is a review on here from last year I think.
Search Sarah Warwick and all will be revealed.
I would say that review is 100% accurate

Offline shed

Not keen to post as I think it may cause her grief in her other life
My choice!
So don't get at me.
There is a review on here from last year I think.
Search Sarah Warwick and all will be revealed.
I would say that review is 100% accurate

Did you pay £130, as she quotes prices between 50 and £80. Just wondering if the £80 is for just massage with he, if so too expensive  :hi:

Offline Dalian690

PMd you

Can you please PM more details about Sarah as well. Or if you already been PMd please can you forward me the details. Thanks.

Offline shed

Done

You will get I suspect many requests by pm, so why not just write a review. Wouldn't it be easier and more beneficial to the forum. Just asking  :hi:  :hi:

Offline goodolnick

I am usually fine about reviewing an SP but something about this person made me feel that it would not be the right thing to do....

Offline MaxHamburg

Ran out of time to contact Sarah.

I rang Li (Coventry) yesterday and left a voicemail. Texted this morning. She replied to say no appointment possible and she wasn’t working ‘at the moment’. Friendly and apologetic. Maybe it’s because I’m not a regular, but she also said she hoped things would get back to normal.  :cry:

Online mr.bluesky

Ran out of time to contact Sarah.

I rang Li (Coventry) yesterday and left a voicemail. Texted this morning. She replied to say no appointment possible and she wasn’t working ‘at the moment’. Friendly and apologetic. Maybe it’s because I’m not a regular, but she also said she hoped things would get back to normal.  :cry:

Maybe she has stopped working at the moment with Coventry moving into a second tier lockdown.  :unknown:

Offline Prophet 999

Maybe she has stopped working at the moment with Coventry moving into a second tier lockdown.  :unknown:

Tier 3 for Brum from next week
Banned reason: Nacholibre, Bigboss2021 and Prophet999
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline temptation

I was passing close to Coventry at the weekend and text Li on the off chance but also got the 'Not possible at the moment reply'

Online mr.bluesky

I was passing close to Coventry at the weekend and text Li on the off chance but also got the 'Not possible at the moment reply'

Got a booking with her today  :hi:

Offline Flunkagenda

Has anyone been to see Lisa since her move from Warwick to Coventry?

Offline Dalian690

Even though she is in the East Midlands. I will definitely recommend Sylvia since she is just over 30 mins from Coventry. Check the aroma site schedule to see when she is working. You can see my recent review for her. My go to punt at the moment. I think I have seen her 4 times in the past few months.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Dalian690

Has anyone been to see Lisa since her move from Warwick to Coventry?

This is one of her new Coventry advert I saw

External Link/Members Only

Offline Dalian690

This post might be useful for some people since most of the ladies mentioned here are still active. Feel free to add any other new suggestions around the area.

Online mr.bluesky

This post might be useful for some people since most of the ladies mentioned here are still active. Feel free to add any other new suggestions around the area.

Nancy in Walsgrave Coventry. Chinese lady just a half mile or so away from Li  (they used to work together a long time ago) can't post a link as she no longer has an advert on gumtree. Her number is posted on my review of her. A decent massage and happy ending.  :hi:
« Last Edit: April 26, 2021, 06:38:48 am by mr.bluesky »

Offline vindici

Nancy in Walsgrave Coventry. Chinese lady just a half mile or so away from ...

She's on my list, this is a great thread.