Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Charissa atrocious attitude (Outcall)  (Read 19662 times)

Avogadrosnumber

There have been members here in the past who have been found out as posting fake reviews. I don't know why you've done it, but you have. We have never met.

And what about girls here who have lied, outed punters and ruined their lives?

There's reason why this forum exists.

I've got stuff to do so I'm done with this.

Offline peter purves

Not the way I understood it, but the comment is ambiguous.

Sorry to press the point.

However, I don't think it is ambigious because the conjunction ie  'and' between "2 week break" and "choosing another well reviewed WG" joins the sentence together and should leave the reader in no doubt, that it is a 'break' from WGs let alone a break from the forum, or even a 'runner' as you suggest

I'm gonna take a 2 week break and book a well-reviewed girl to recover..
« Last Edit: June 09, 2017, 11:45:50 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
Friday 26th Milton Keynes. You guys saw the text previously that i sent to my mate when I got home the Monday morning.

[Removed by admin - 22/10/2017]

mcgee121

Sorry chaps. I've been out and about so i only just saw this.

I've contributed to this forum and my reviews are accurate if you compare them to other members who have seen the same girls.

I do not have a punting phone so I use a personal phone (stupid i know) I remove all traces of wg contact immediately. I wish I could post it. Part of me was worried about posting this incase she tries to find my number and out me but the experience left me pissed off. I've changed my Facebook profile, number since this incident. That's how paranoid I've become. I've read the horror stories on here about punters getting outed and I didn't want to become a victim.

Also, if you read the neutral review there is a mention about how she has an attitude problem. Perhaps she had an off day but that was my experience.

At the end of the day youre all experienced punters and you can make your judgement on this one. If the admin wants to delete thats up to him. The spirit of this forum is to benefit punters and i believe in that. I've contributed and will contribute to this forum whenever I can.

I may disagree with some here politically and on other issues but that doesn't make me a troll. That's all I can say.

If you don't want to get outed, use a punting phone it's simple.  Can you post proof that you were booked into a hotel that day?  You should have an email for that.

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
And what about girls here who have lied, outed punters and ruined their lives?

There's reason why this forum exists.

I've got stuff to do so I'm done with this.
How convenient you have no correspondence to show. I have no correspondence because there was no booking. I keep all my correspondence of bookings.

Offline Sparta Prada

I will take cinnamon flavour if you have it

Hidden Image/Members Only

I have never heard of cinnamon popcorn, I will look out for it.

Something I have only just discovered are Snyders flavoured pretzel pieces. I bought a couple of bags from a recent trip to the US. Unbelievably moreish snack.

Offline peter purves

Can you post proof that you were booked into a hotel that day?  You should have an email for that.

Even if he could McGee121, it would give some credence to being in a particular spot, but not lead us anywhere closer to the fact that he had met Charissa. However, I understand why you are asking nonetheless.  :thumbsup:

« Last Edit: June 09, 2017, 11:51:57 pm by peter purves »

Offline Brazilian Martian

There have been members here in the past who have been found out as posting fake reviews. I don't know why you've done it, but you have. We have never met.

Do you have any proof op  :unknown:
« Last Edit: June 09, 2017, 11:58:06 pm by Brazilian Martian »

Offline monstar

For a seasoned punter with concerns about your privacy, not using a punting phone does not seem right, but I also can't see why you would have a grudge against this girl for no reason.  :unknown:

I have never heard of cinnamon popcorn, I will look out for it.

Something I have only just discovered are Snyders flavoured pretzel pieces. I bought a couple of bags from a recent trip to the US. Unbelievably moreish snack.

Yeah man cinnamon is the best, it's a aquired taste at first they also have cheddar flavour popcorn as well worth a try.  :hi:

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
For a seasoned punter with concerns about your privacy, not using a punting phone does not seem right, but I also can't see why you would have a grudge against this girl for no reason.  :unknown:
Why does anyone post a fake review? The fact that he said I'm 4 dress sizes bigger than the size 14 advertised says enough.

mcgee121

Also, you could provide online banking evidence for the cash withdrawal for the payment that you gave her.   If you can't provide anything then the SP should get the benefit of the doubt.

Offline scutty brown

Why does anyone post a fake review? The fact that he said I'm 4 dress sizes bigger than the size 14 advertised says enough.

I never understand women's dress sizes....they always seem to go in twos, so is four sizes bigger than 14, an 18 or a 22?

Offline Link7

Agree with mcgee. Calling bullshit on the review if Avogadros number can produce literally zero evidence.

ClarkeOfTheCourse

Friday 26th Milton Keynes. You guys saw the text previously that i sent to my mate when I got home the Monday morning.

Again, not proving that you didn't see the OP earlier in the day.  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline peter purves

Also, you could provide online banking evidence for the cash withdrawal for the payment that you gave her.  If you can't provide anything then the SP should get the benefit of the doubt.

A fair enough assessment, or people may decide with whoever they think is credible!!

Personally, I don't think there can be any evidence that will clearly show they met each other.

However, on the balance of probabilities, I believe something must have happened between the two of them...but what to have generated this whole saga??  :unknown:
« Last Edit: June 10, 2017, 12:24:54 am by peter purves »

Offline scutty brown

A fair enough assessment, or people may decide with whoever they think is credible!!

Personally, I don't think there can be any evidence that will clearly show they met each other.

However, on the balance of probabilities, I believe something must have happened between the two of them...but what to have generated this whole saga.  :unknown:

I wonder if the cause is that the OP actually got the contact details mixed up and booked a different girl, thinking he was booking Charissa. It would be interesting to know just how the booking was made i.e. via AW? An agency? Some other way? Also details of date/time and the hotel would help clear the confusion

Offline peter purves

I wonder if the cause is that the OP actually got the contact details mixed up and booked a different girl, thinking he was booking Charissa. It would be interesting to know just how the booking was made i.e. via AW? An agency? Some other way? Also details of date/time and the hotel would help clear the confusion

Good point!!  :thumbsup:

Maybe nothing happened between the two of them  :P

Offline monstar

It would be foolish for C to claim the meeting never happened as it would be easy for almost all punters to evidence in some way and she has then lost all credibility.

UKP punters should receive benefit of doubt and not have to prove themselves, but this one doesn't add up.  :bomb:  :unknown:

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
It would be foolish for C to claim the meeting never happened as it would be easy for almost all punters to evidence in some way and she has then lost all credibility.

UKP punters should receive benefit of doubt and not have to prove themselves, but this one doesn't add up.  :bomb:  :unknown:
Exactly. I would lose all credibility. I haven't had a hotel outcall since the 13th May in Birmingham and I've provided the correspondence for that meeting. I had one home outcall on Friday 26th which was for 1.5 hours, and I never had sex with that guy. I can show correspondence for the meeting I had that day too. This guy is making this meeting up. I know punters come first, but even the fact that he got my dress size completely wrong shows he's making stuff up. I know dress size can be hard to gauge but he's said that I'm four sizes bigger. I advertise as a 14. That's saying that I'm between size 18 and 22, depending on how he counts dress sizes. How is this a size 18 - 22? Tonight's photo by the way.

Avogadrosnumber

You speak as if this shit hasn't happened before. Like no wg on here has ever been dishonest  :thumbsdown:

Yes some punters have left fake reviews but that's because they had a track record of dodgy reviews, I dont. If you want to believe this lying manipulative whore then go for it but don't expect sympathy from me when a wg treats you like shit and starts accusing you and denied things ever took place.

Unbelievable. I'm off to sleep, I'll respond to this tomorrow with a cooler head :angry:

Offline Link7

You speak as if this shit hasn't happened before. Like no wg on here has ever been dishonest  :thumbsdown:

Yes some punters have left fake reviews but that's because they had a track record of dodgy reviews, I dont. If you want to believe this lying manipulative whore then go for it but don't expect sympathy from me when a wg treats you like shit and starts accusing you and denied things ever took place.

Unbelievable. I'm off to sleep, I'll respond to this tomorrow with a cooler head :angry:

But with all due respect Avo, you are becoming enraged without having addressed any of the requests for further information, or the suggestions of possible ways in which you might still be able to provide some form of evidence.

Don't doubt that members would like to believe you - why should we wish to find one of our own number dishonest? - but you need to help us out a little. 

How about a screenshot of your call history on your phone? This could prove at least that Charissa called you, or you her, which seems likely at some point (eg. her arrival at the hotel?)
At the very least, you being more specific as to method of comms, time and place would be helpful. 

TrevorN

I don't know if this help's . The WG in question  has been put on Pre Mod on UKE this evening . To be put on Pre Mod happens when you talk shite .

Offline scutty brown

I don't know if this help's . The WG in question  has been put on Pre Mod on UKE this evening . To be put on Pre Mod happens when you talk shite .

but it appears that admin also put the OP on pre-mod here as well........
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=146536.0

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
I've been put on pre-mod based on an argument with a guy there. Read the last few pages of the thread. It's a bit coincidental that I have an argument there today, then all of a sudden there's a negative review.
Look at all the evidence. The fact that he's lied about me being four dress sizes bigger shows he's making stuff up.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2017, 01:48:29 am by Rochelle »

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
My last outcall on 26th May was to someone's home in east London for 1.5 hours. Prior to that it was 21st May early morning to some other guy's home in the borough of Merton for two hours. Prior to that was 19th May for an overnight in Shoreham-by-sea to another guy's home. Prior to that it was 13th May for four hours in Birmingham which was in a hotel. The only hotel outcall that entire month. I can show correspondence for all these bookings. The OP is lying.

Offline knightofthegarter

I will appoint a special counsel, to investigate whether these claims are true or false - fake news cannot be allowed to extend to punting regardless of which party is at fault
(Joke obviously I'm not a mod)
Interesting thread - hope we find the truth of what is going on

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
I will appoint a special counsel, to investigate whether these claims are true or false - fake news cannot be allowed to extend to punting regardless of which party is at fault
(Joke obviously I'm not a mod)
Interesting thread - hope we find the truth of what is going on

How can people not think that if he's lying about me being four whole dress sizes bigger, then he's probably lying about the other stuff? I've posted my most recent pics on the thread. I could also just stop responding and let the review drop down the page, but I'm fighting my case because this guy needs to be shown to be a liar. I can literally send admin all the texts and adultwork messages I have for the entire month of May if needs be. These messages will include the bookings I've mentioned, plus messages of me turning people down, and messages from time wasters. Remember he said he sent me a message telling me he's going to write a review? I never got such a message from anyone. I have zero messages from this guy.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2017, 03:16:43 am by Rochelle »

How can people not think that if he's lying about me being four whole dress sizes bigger, then he's probably lying about the other stuff? I've posted my most recent pics on the thread. I could also just stop responding and let the review drop down the page, but I'm fighting my case because this guy needs to be shown to be a liar. I can literally send admin all the texts and adultwork messages I have for the entire month of May if needs be. These messages will include the bookings I've mentioned, plus messages of me turning people down, and messages from time wasters. Remember he said he sent me a message telling me he's going to write a review? I never got such a message from anyone. I have zero messages from this guy.

The integrity of the forum is important. Nobody should rush to judgment about either Charissa or the OP. Charissa has presented some evidence which is not absolute proof of anything but at least has a cumulative circumstantial effect. Equally the OP has a right of reply, this is a punters site after all.

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
The integrity of the forum is important. Nobody should rush to judgment about either Charissa or the OP. Charissa has presented some evidence which is not absolute proof of anything but at least has a cumulative circumstantial effect. Equally the OP has a right of reply, this is a punters site after all.
No, not absolute proof, but I've provided a lot of evidence, and I can provide admin with all my comms for entire month of May. I have no comms at all about a booking with this guy. Why so blindly still believe him, just because he's a punter, when I keep showing screenshot after screenshot? I can show text messages and an adultwork booking for the guy I met at on 26th May, which was to a home, a guy who I didn't even have sex with. I have proven I was in Milton Keynes after that for the weekend and that I didn't go home until Monday morning 29th May. I have shown he's lied about my dress size. Look at the other reviews and the comments about my dress size. I have all my comms for all my bookings in the month of May, why wouldn't I have this one if he says he sent me messages?
I know this site is for the benefit of punters, isn't it then beneficial to show when one guy is lying about meeting me and making things up? My only hotel outcall was the 13th May in Birmingham for four hours and I've already posted the screen shot of the comms for that particular meeting. If this guy had really met me he definitely wouldn't have tried to say I was four sizes bigger.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2017, 03:49:32 am by Rochelle »

Why so blindly still believe him, just because he's a punter, when I keep showing screenshot after screenshot? I can show text messages and an adultwork booking for the guy I met at on 26th May, which was to a home, a guy who I didn't even have sex with. I have proven I was in Milton Keynes after that for the weekend and that I didn't go home until Monday morning 29th May. I have shown he's lied about my dress size. Look at the other reviews and the comments about my dress size. I have all my comms for all my bookings in the month of May, why wouldn't I have this one if he says he sent me messages?
I know this site is for the benefit of punters, isn't it then beneficial to show when one guy is lying about meeting me and making things up? My only hotel outcall was the 13th May in Birmingham for four hours and I've already posted the screen shot of the comms for that particular meeting. If this guy had really met me he definitely wouldn't have tried to say I was four sizes bigger.

You have posted a lot of evidence Charissa and the op has said he will post again tomorrow, I'm guessing this might be to address some of the more recent evidence you posted and I believe both parties have a right to reply if new evidence is posted. It is not a case of blindly believing anyone

James999

Why not post the return ticket as asked?

You've posted lots of other "waffle" since, that shows nothing, why not just the return ticket, that would add to your version of events, offering admin access to your AW profile bookings etc is just pure bollocks as you could simply have deleted the conversations or done them by phone, the fact that you suggest such things implies that you think you can fool admin as well  :unknown:

Also you say that his comments about your size make him a liar, the pictures on your profile show a big woman, I would say far more likely a size 18 than a 14

Return ticket?

Offline Belgarion

Why not post the return ticket as asked?

You've posted lots of other "waffle" since, that shows nothing, why not just the return ticket, that would add to your version of events, offering admin access to your AW profile bookings etc is just pure bollocks as you could simply have deleted the conversations or done them by phone, the fact that you suggest such things implies that you think you can fool admin as well  :unknown:

Also you say that his comments about your size make him a liar, the pictures on your profile show a big woman, I would say far more likely a size 18 than a 14

Avogadro has posted no evidence whatsoever though. Nothing, nada, zip.

If I was accused of posting a false review I would respond far more strongly.

I've seen her recently and she's not a size 18.

If punters are leaving fake reviews. It damages the integrity of the forum

She has provided evidence so far and the OP has put up some wishy washy response. Let him present his evidence.

I am amazed that a serious allegation of this nature does not concern you.

If he's lying about this review, what about others?

That's far more concerning to me.

Like I said, I've seen her and she's not a size 18, nowhere close so that is a lie.

James999

I usually get alerts when I've been left feedback. Very simple. I then respond. I was there for the weekend and got home early Monday morning 29th May.

Very odd, if you'd been with your friend all weekend and messaged each other why would you need to tell her who you were when responding to a message from her, surely she'd know as you'd be in her phone and the message trail etc  :unknown:

James999

I've seen her recently
If punters are leaving fake reviews. It damages the integrity of the forum
She has provided evidence so far
Like I said, I've seen her and she's not a size 18, nowhere close so that is a lie.

Taking your points...
The fact you have sen her makes you biased, I'm not, I am simply looking at it objectively.
The integrity of the forum, exactly, and that is upheld by questioning matters, just because you've fucked the girl doesn't mean the review must be fake, pro$$ies do lie, particularly when they get a bad review.
Her "evidence" a train ticket to MK on a Fridy evening, proves nothing.
As for she's not a size 18, well take her to M & S and see if she can get into a size 14 pair of jeans, when she can't see what size she does need, and that's based on the pictures she's posted on her profile, so the size comment does not make him a liar.

A appreciate you are biased, but don't be so keen to shout fake just because she has, she's being given the  opportunity to state her case as he is also, let it run it's course, the truth will out, just don't start white knighting the girl as one thing is for sure, you don't know what happened and if the meet took place or not, only what she tells you.  :hi:
« Last Edit: June 10, 2017, 08:01:35 am by James999 »

Very odd, if you'd been with your friend all weekend and messaged each other why would you need to tell her who you were when responding to a message from her, surely she'd know as you'd be in her phone and the message trail etc  :unknown:

Seeing that pic something does not add up  :unknown:

vt

Watch  :hi:

A big bag of salted for me please...Doctor says I need to cut down on the sugar!  :D

Offline Billy no mates

Stop replying, dont fan the flames, I believe you, over a SP 100%.

Each person here can make that call for themselves, but I will never believe a WG.

Thanks for the review, sorry you are now being asked to 'prove it' (I would also not be able to prove any one of my reviews).

mcgee121

Each person here can make that call for themselves, but I will never believe a WG.

Why  :lol:?

mcgee121

If this guy had really met me he definitely wouldn't have tried to say I was four sizes bigger.

Men don't really understand dress sizes.  I had to really stare at your pics to clock on that you had a bit of belly so I can see how the OP may have been surprised by your size.

I wonder if he will able to name what brand of condoms you used or something like that.  Can you give a plausible reason why he would single you out for a fake review?  With all the SPs that do outcalls, it seems pretty random for him to pick on you.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2017, 08:58:52 am by mcgee121 »

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
Only reason I can think of is what has happened on the other site recently. I have a couple of barneys a few days ago and yesterday, and all of a sudden, up pops a negative. Why delete all my comms with this guy but don't delete any other comms?

About the dress size, there's no way at all to mix that up to say I'm four whole dress sizes bigger. That's just a big fat lie.

Regarding the message on my phone, I have my personal phone and my work phone. The girl I spent time with on that weekend is an escort. We were initially communicating with our work numbers, then moved onto our personal numbers. Here are texts from the Friday to the same girl using our work phones.
And no, I don't think I can fool admin. I'm not trying to fool anyone.

« Last Edit: June 10, 2017, 09:23:37 am by Rochelle »

James999

About the dress size, there's no way at all to mix that up to say I'm four whole dress sizes bigger. That's just a big fat lie.

Your pictures show a big woman, with massive boobs, no way a size 14 so that's a "big fat lie" people don't have to meet you to realise that we just look at your profile images  :music:

Even the text you post mentions a safety pin, did a zip burst?
« Last Edit: June 10, 2017, 09:29:27 am by James999 »

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
Regarding the return train ticket, I didn't buy one as I wasn't exactly sure what time I'd be going home, and the train tickets are different in price depending on the time and on which train. In the end she and her husband gave me a lift to Stratford in east London on Monday morning 29th May, then I got an uber from there. Here's the uber from Stratford to south London that morning. When I got home, I sent the text saying I'm home now. You saw the date and time of that message and you can see the time I ordered that uber.

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
Your pictures show a big woman, with massive boobs, no way a size 14 so that's a "big fat lie" people don't have to meet you to realise that we just look at your profile images  :music:

Even the text you post mentions a safety pin, did a zip burst?
Hmm...all the other reviews so far of meetings that have taken place say that my profile is accurate. You're just looking for reasons to disbelieve me, reasons that are not there, other than the fact that I'm the working girl so I must be lying.

Offline Silver Birch

No idea what's going on here and not casting a bias one way or the other however, if this was MY review, I would NOT be putting evidence of my hotel booking or anything else that might prove my identity and whereabouts to someone reading this forum. Who knows who might be reading this forum, possibly a suspicious partner or friends, and revealing the hotel booking could confirm my ID beyond doubt.

The OP must have known Charissa was a member here and expected his review to be challenged by her. If I was in his position, I would have used fake dates to protect my identity, especially if I had (foolishly) used my everyday phone, as the op has stated.

Personally, I clear all messages & logs from my punting phone as soon as I leave the punt, but emails would still be in AW if I had booked that way.

Factual reviews are vital to UKP and sometimes an angry elaboration can cause a mostly true review to be called into question.

James999

I'm the working girl so I must be lying.

Well you've lied about your dress size, the pictures on your profile are not of a woman that's a size 14  :music:

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
No idea what's going on here and not casting a bias one way or the other however, if this was MY review, I would NOT be putting evidence of my hotel booking or anything else that might prove my identity and whereabouts to someone reading this forum. Who knows who might be reading this forum, possibly a suspicious partner or friends, and revealing the hotel booking could confirm my ID beyond doubt.

The OP must have known Charissa was a member here and expected his review to be challenged by her. If I was in his position, I would have used fake dates to protect my identity, especially if I had (foolishly) used my everyday phone, as the op has stated.

Personally, I clear all messages & logs from my punting phone as soon as I leave the punt, but emails would still be in AW if I had booked that way.

Factual reviews are vital to UKP and sometimes an angry elaboration can cause a mostly true review to be called into question.
It doesn't matter what days in May he might have used. I have all my comms for bookings, every single one. He said he sent me a message warning me he was going to write a review. I have no such message.

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
Well you've lied about your dress size, the pictures on your profile are not of a woman that's a size 14  :music:
I haven't lied about a single thing. I am a size 14. Why do the other reviews say my profile is accurate?