Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The London Retreat  (Read 1142 times)

Offline Jimmyredcab

The London Retreat website is back online after the recent Whittingdale scandal, they have been closed but reopen on Monday 25th April, needless to say "Kate" is no longer on the rota.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Lp1975

The London Retreat website is back online after the recent Whittingdale scandal, they have been closed but reopen on Monday 25th April, needless to say "Kate" is no longer on the rota.

External Link/Members Only

Thanks for flagging this. Interesting reshuffle of the rota.

Probably impossible for Kate to stay on. It's a real shame for her - being dragged through the mud and exposed (and her real age was stated in one of the articles... I never would have guessed she is in her late 40s).

If anyone here is in touch with her, it would be good to know if she is okay. And if she decides to go independent, I am sure plenty here would be supporting her!

Offline Jimmyredcab

Probably impossible for Kate to stay on. It's a real shame for her - being dragged through the mud and exposed (and her real age was stated in one of the articles... I never would have guessed she is in her late 40s).

I never met her but her age comes as no surprise, her reviews go back to 2004.     :hi:

Offline Sheer Tights

Daily Mail says she is late 30s