Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CANDY PUSSY- your opinions please  (Read 2793 times)

Offline dld123

Normally I wouldn`t bother with anyone who has hidden feedback, but like the look of External Link/Members Only / External Link/Members Only and have watched her feedback count go up whilst in my in H/L. She is nearby and reasonably priced. Would be interested in your opinions.

James999

Looks like a PG scam  :hi:

Report it to AW and see what happens

grandmaster-ram-rod

I think she looks cute,  we all know AW feedback means fuck all, oe of the best punts I ever had was with a Hungarian girl with hidden feedback, I didn't notice untill I tried to leave her feedback , so I guess i was lucky

anyway the next time I saw her I asked her why it was hidden, and she explained she didn;t like people reading about her, but she did let me read her hidden feedback and it was all good

I never asked her to explain why she didn't like it, most likely because I didn't care, 3.0seconds after cumming I just want to leave and not listen to there chatter :D

sadly she seems to have retired , but I do keep an eye out for her :)

Cunnivorous Vagitarian

anyway the next time I saw her I asked her why it was hidden, and she explained she didn;t like people reading about her, but she did let me read her hidden feedback and it was all good

sadly she seems to have retired , but I do keep an eye out for her :)

Maybe she IS still working, but doesn't like people reading about her... so deleted her profile???  :wacko: :crazy:

Offline boomting_

Looks genuine, and not bad looking, with good rates with a good extras menu priced very reasonable.

I'd defo take a gamble on this one if she was nearer to me.

I'm one of those punters who isn't afraid to TOFT, and I go completely by impulse.... I like the thought of unearthing a rare gem.

Obviously this is not always the case and can backfire.

I think the Anticipation of unearthing a rare gem, prior to the meeting of the potential rare gem, makes the blood pump a little faster, and makes the whole experience far more sensual (if you turn up and she's exactly what you expect, ie... Girl in the picture, friendly, great service).

Go with your instincts.... You can always leave if you arrive at hers and you can tell it's going to be a negative.... All I can say is worth a gamble for the price... And who knows this could be a hidden gem.

Good luck

Cunnivorous Vagitarian

I'm one of those punters who isn't afraid to TOFT, and I go completely by impulse.... I like the thought of unearthing a rare gem.

I think the Anticipation of unearthing a rare gem, prior to the meeting of the potential rare gem, makes the blood pump a little faster, and makes the whole experience far more sensual (if you turn up and she's exactly what you expect, ie... Girl in the picture, friendly, great service).

Go with your instincts.... You can always leave if you arrive at hers and you can tell it's going to be a negative.... All I can say is worth a gamble for the price... And who knows this could be a hidden gem.

Good luck

I like the philosophy on that!
Kudos, Mr. B!

Offline Makka124

The profile belonged to someone else, and she's edited and the reason for hidden feedback as it most likely not her feedback. Tbh I think that it will be her but not sure about how good a service she does

Offline Convince Me

Seeing her would be akin to a Soho walk up. Extra for this, extra for that... I'd want to swipe my loyalty card & use my accumulated points to bring the price down!

James999

The hidden feedback is also for Cam & sales, probably the purchase of items with the credits from the Private Gallery scam  :wacko:

vorian

Stands out by a mile as a PG scam, why not send an email and see what happens. I would guess not a lot.

Offline newbie83

Stands out by a mile as a PG scam, why not send an email and see what happens. I would guess not a lot.
I sent her an email on AW today and she deleted it without even opening it.

vorian

I sent her an email on AW today and she deleted it without even opening it.

Well I think, that answers the question then.

dreyas1234

I saw her a couple of weeks ago.. close to Hendon station...
She was as per pics, and services as stated. Flat clean and easy to find with clean showers towels etc.
I would give her a 7/10 overall.

Offline newbie83

I saw her a couple of weeks ago.. close to Hendon station...
She was as per pics, and services as stated. Flat clean and easy to find with clean showers towels etc.
I would give her a 7/10 overall.

Was it definitely the girl in the photos?
Did she provide A levels then?

dreyas1234

definitely 100% her, i would have walked if it wasn't.

I have a strict walk rule if its not the same girl,
i think if everyone done the same,
then the pimps would be deterred from the bait and switch scam.

I didn't do the a-level but it was on offer.

I did also see her flatmate a few weeks ago, but her name escapes me and her profile seems gone.
She listed being filmed on her likes, so I took my cam... and she was quite the exhibitionist on cam...
let me film face also. Had a laugh doing it too.

This doesn't of course confirm that Candy would do the same, in fact I didn't ask her...

hope this helps

Offline newbie83

Well, looks like she's moved to Sunderland and is now on holiday.

Offline Steve2

And now in Dagenham with a name change!!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Posh and Dagenham don't seem right somehow

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

yorkshire123

definitely 100% her, i would have walked if it wasn't.

I have a strict walk rule if its not the same girl,
i think if everyone done the same,
then the pimps would be deterred from the bait and switch scam.

I didn't do the a-level but it was on offer.

I did also see her flatmate a few weeks ago, but her name escapes me and her profile seems gone.
She listed being filmed on her likes, so I took my cam... and she was quite the exhibitionist on cam...
let me film face also. Had a laugh doing it too.

This doesn't of course confirm that Candy would do the same, in fact I didn't ask her...

hope this helps

Hidden Image/Members Only

If this was the mate then I'm in.
Seems to get about this girl!