Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Teen.sophie...the result of popularity!  (Read 2066 times)

Offline Nipper1

Been watching this attractive girl since she started on AW and I know a few of you were lucky enough to see her in S.London at £80hr..inclusive if I remember. She then had a spell in town doing outcalls only and now has returned to S.London. The last few days she was offering 1/4 and 1/2hr sessions only...clever if you think about it, as 1/4 was £60, 1/2hr was £80 as compared to 1hr @ £120. She's obviously popular. Well, good luck to her. Apparently she admitted to not being the brightest...mmmm, well she seems damn smart to me. She now offers 1hr sessions again, but this time +£10 for owo...and you have to be clean...fair enough...and now clean shaven! I know a mate of mine did the shaving bit a few years ago..and walked around like John Wayne after a few days...put me right off trying it myself!
I've nearly booked a few times..only to find her service has changed as above.
Just thought you guys would like to know.  :hi:...and if anyone has an update...is her service still as good?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

xCocoMonroe

Been watching this attractive girl since she started on AW and I know a few of you were lucky enough to see her in S.London at £80hr..inclusive if I remember. She then had a spell in town doing outcalls only and now has returned to S.London. The last few days she was offering 1/4 and 1/2hr sessions only...clever if you think about it, as 1/4 was £60, 1/2hr was £80 as compared to 1hr @ £120. She's obviously popular. Well, good luck to her. Apparently she admitted to not being the brightest...mmmm, well she seems damn smart to me. She now offers 1hr sessions again, but this time +£10 for owo...and you have to be clean...fair enough...and now clean shaven! I know a mate of mine did the shaving bit a few years ago..and walked around like John Wayne after a few days...put me right off trying it myself!
I've nearly booked a few times..only to find her service has changed as above.
Just thought you guys would like to know.  :hi:...and if anyone has an update...is her service still as good?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Why does she call herself a teen when she's 21?

Offline Bartolomeo

well that sucks a bit...i had booking with her on friday, but we mutually agreed to cancel, because she got called in for her job...I could have still seen her at the agreed time, but it would have probably been a bit rushed.

Now im not so sure about the clean shaven part, i'm very trimmed dont there, but dont want to clean shave, its itchy as hell and i dont wanna feel like a schoolboy

Maybe will still see her, although cant for couple of weeks due to work

Pompoy123

well that sucks a bit...i had booking with her on friday, but we mutually agreed to cancel, because she got called in for her job...I could have still seen her at the agreed time, but it would have probably been a bit rushed.

Now im not so sure about the clean shaven part, i'm very trimmed dont there, but dont want to clean shave, its itchy as hell and i dont wanna feel like a schoolboy

Maybe will still see her, although cant for couple of weeks due to work

A little tip for you mate. I use a barbers Clippers down below at 0 and I never get any itching and it looks pretty clean shaven. Give it a go and let me know if it works for you.  :drinks:

Offline pumps

What odds does it make if its clean shaven or not, i assume shes still gonna suck you with a condom on (OW) no matter what the status of your man garden is?

Offline pumps

its a shame about all those tattoos, however her lil arse looks delicious

Offline Sedlmayer

Demands you're clean shaven  :wacko: :crazy: she can fuck right off  :thumbsdown:

Offline Bangers and Gash

Popularity? I'm surprised she gets any punters at all. Probably got the shittest gallery pics I've ever seen, and those silly, pretentious tattoos ..... I like a good chuckle in the mornings, thanks :lol:

Offline kropotkin

Like many, I booked, had a confirmation and made my way all the way down to Colliers Wood only to be told: running late; then running very late; then we'll have to re-arrange.  Complete waste of time.